It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: CRU has been Hacked , Hundreds of E-mails concerning Global Warming Hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Breaking News: CRU has been Hacked , Hundreds of E-mails concerning Global Warming Hoax

wattsupwiththat.com

UPDATE: Response from CRU in interview with another website, see end of this post.

The details on this are still sketchy, we’ll probably never know what went on. But it appears that University of East Anglia Climate Research Unit has been hacked and many many files have been released by the hacker or person unknown.

UPDATED: Original image was for Met Office – corrected This image source: www.cru.uea.ac.uk

I’m currently traveling and writing this from an airport, but here is what I know so far:

An unknown person put postings on some climate skeptic websites that advertised an
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
ww w.examiner.com
www.climateaudit.org
www.prisonplanet.com

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Caught This on yesterdays Alex Jones Show, Incredible. Just want to say Thanks To All Hackers and People Helping Expose The New World Order. Thank You I Just Hope We Can Continue This Fight With Them even more Now, The TPTB Want to Control Our Internet and Make Our Communication and Global Awareness that much more Harder. So Again Thanks.

wattsupwiththat.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
search is an amazing new feature of ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

from 3 days ago

[edit on 23/11/09 by Harlequin]

join