It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lou Dobbs weighing White House run in 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Lou Dobbs weighing White House run in 2012

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com

A radio interviewer on WTOP joked Monday about the "crazy" idea that the former CNN host could mount a White House bid in 2012 - but Dobbs wasn't laughing. "What's so crazy about that?" he responded in the interview broadcast on the Washington, D.C. station.

"Well, I'll tell you this much: it's one of the discussions that we're having," Dobbs said. "For the first time, I'm actually listening to some people about politics.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Dobbs, who amicably parted ways with the network earlier this month, also told former Sen. Fred Thompson that he was definitely weighing a run.

This is GREAT, this guy knows just what this country needs. The only con I could foresee is not being very experienced in politics. But to hell with that, he's known pretty well in the political world for his outspoken political views. He definitely gets my vote if he runs.

So what about it? Would you vote for Mr. Independent in 2012.

Me? Hell yes!

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11/23/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
With Ron Paul as a running mate? I'd go for that ticket. Guess he's not going to work for FoxNews...that would be a nail in his political coffin.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Paul/Dobbs 2012 would be a great ticket...

Way better than whatever the republicans have to oppose Obama... and both are independants... or sort of. At least they are not bought off.

I'm sure La Raza will go crazy against Dobbs...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Guess he's not going to work for FoxNews...that would be a nail in his political coffin.

Ehh...I would have to see if his personality changed if he went there, Most people who switch to Fox take a HARD right in the political spectrum. But I couldn't see Lou Dobbs taking crap from anyone, so him just going to Fox wouldn't turn me completely off, but it would really disappoint me. All the news networks are biased, but not as biased as Faux News or MSNBC. They take it to ridiculous levels.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
A Lou Dobbs/Ron Paul ticket - yes, I could probably go for that. And I do believe it would have both the mainstream parties sweating bullets. I like the idea, a LOT!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
YEah, but he's openly racist...
So I doubt he'll get the nomination.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

He's racist? On what do you base this assertion?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

With Ron Paul as a running mate? I'd go for that ticket. Guess he's not going to work for FoxNews...that would be a nail in his political coffin.

The only way you can have it is if you put Palin as Speaker of the House.

I would rather look at her going, "Blah, blah, blah", the Pelosi.
She is just scary looking and God forbid if anything ever happened to make her President.............She would get shot, no doubt......

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

He's racist? On what do you base this assertion?

I second that.

What exactly makes him a racist? And please don't bring in the anti-illegal alien argument.

The burden of proof is on you.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'd vote for Lou in a heartbeat. One of rare people who still make sense.

Go for it, Lou.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I don't know.
I used to watch parts of his show regularly.
I saw him NOT ask the tough questions one too many times.
I'd vote for Paul in a heartbeat, but unless Dobbs is running for VP

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I'm a Hispanic immigrant and I would vote for Dobbs. If you're basing this assertion on pure accusation by the likes of radical organizations like La Raza then you might want to rethink your painfully ignorant statement. La Raza does not speak for me.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
IMO someone like Lou Dobbs would only run for president as a well orchestrated PR campaign . In the last US presidential cycle Ron Paul campaign was in the same vein . Just look at the fame and book deal Palin gained from joining he losing McCain ticket as the VP nominee .

Cheers xpert11 .

new topics

top topics

join