It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 & Chemtrails Connection!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

What is chemtrail?

There are many articles on "Chemtrail" please do more research on this to better understand what chemtrail really do, but the following quote will give you a high level overview on what chemtrail does. For sake of this argument let's assuming Chemtrail is man made (bio weapon);

www.youtube.com...

For over a year, the military has been spraying the skies throughout America, Canada, and now parts of Europe (including Britain, France, and the Netherlands) with substances that were initially referred to as "mystery contrails" , but later were named "chemtrails" by investigative reporter and author William Thomas. When questioned, military and government officials either deny any knowledge of these sprayings outright or they offer unbelievable and ludicrous explanations that only a moron could believe. Joe Burton has been aggressively investigating and reporting on this story from early on. Apparently he had been too aggressive, because his house had been targeted for direct spraying by low flying, unmarked aircraft. In a story posted Feb. 15, 1999, Joe reports the physical symptoms that his family and his pet have been experiencing from the sprayings. Joe believes that many of these military tankers responsible for the sprayings are remote controlled aircraft, but Al Cuppet (6 years with the US Joint Chiefs of Staff) has told radio talk show host Jeff Rense during interviews on June 1, 1999, May 16, 1999, and May 7, 1999 felt that many of these tanker planes were more likely being flown by foreign pilots, possibly Chinese or Russian.

Nothing brings home the comprehension of the New World Order depopulation agenda than the realization that you and your family are also on the "useless eaters" (Henry Kissinger) elimination list.

Chemtrail spraying seems to be heaviest and most constant over North America and most countries of western Europe. Some countries in Asia are being sprayed (Japan and Korea), but the greatest exception to any chemtrail activity whatsover is China. The Chinese are being spared completely because China is being groomed by the NWO to replace the United States as the leading nation of the world, both economically and militarily.

www.mysteriousnewzealand.co.nz...
www.globalhealingcenter.com...
www.chembuster.us...
paranoidx2.spaces.live.com...!8BC15201C1246472!567.entry?sa=14242263

What countries spray the most amount of chemtrail?

There are many countries involved so finding an accurate sources is hard but what is obvious so far is, US, Canada, Germany, UK spray the most amount of chemicals, based on the reports coming in. In general North America, South America, parts of Europe and Asia. Here's also a site with more information on the location of chemtrail;

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

www.youtube.com...

This video contains a list of countries which are involved into chemtrail activity. The list is result of my personal research at some internet sites and different YouTube videos, also from "Chemtrail Movie". Part "Why?" content my thinking and overview about chem-activity and possible reasons for it.

IMPORTANT NOTE: As many countries still dont have access to internet (in Africa and Asia for example), there is possibility that activity is runing also at some other parts of the world also, but we cant get information about it. Research is based mainly on the informations available at YouTube and net, so possibly, map of activity is not complete.

What countries have the highest report of Swine Flu (h1n1)?

These numbers should be fairly accurate; Argentina (142592), South Korea (108234), United States (93060), China (67452), Mexico (64322 ), Brazil (30206), , Canada (25828 ), United Kingdom (22340);

Source; www.flucount.org...
www.cdc.gov...

What is Barium?

When barium accumulates in the body, it usually affects the functions of the nervous system. Barium poisoning displays symptoms that are similar to flu, which is why it is not strange to find the condition misdiagnosed as flu. Common symptoms of barium poisoning include:

1. Muscle weakness and tremors
2. Difficulty in breathing
3. Stomach irritations accompanied by diarrhea
4. Anxiety
5. Cardiac irregularities such as abnormally high blood pressure and rapid heartbeat
6. Paralysis

Read more: www.testcountry.org...

Read more: www.testcountry.org...
www.rense.com...

Connection between Chemtrail and Swine flu

I have noticed now for few years many have been complaining new illnesses, mostly similar caused by weak immune system. For few years now many claim Chemtrails have chemical that contributed to this factor. Chemtrails has been going on for decades but have recently been using more toxic chemicals, such as Barium. There are many other chemicals but Barium is shown the most. Keep in mind we don't just breath these chemicals we eat/drink them as they are in our food/water supply.

WATCH THIS VIDEO:
www.youtube.com...

Since early March of 2009 the skies over Canada’s Capital City have been littered with chemtrails dispensed by jets that resemble Boeing passenger 747’s. It all started about a week or so before Swine Flu news hit the mainstream. From that point on, the amount of chemtrails being sprayed in to the skies has gradually intensified.

www.infowars.com...

So do you think it's coincidence there are more chemtrail last few years and increasing as Swine Flu alert is raising? I may not have provided the best example to justify this case, but I think without a doubt that they were planing on creating a pandemic to even control people more by fear/drugs. The best way to that is by poising us... keeping us dumb and sick, bring down the strong so the weak can't find back, overtime become the sheeple that they want us to be!

How to fight this?

Here's how to fight it... strengthen your immune system! There are many ways to this, here are few things you can do TODAY to help boost your immune system;

Oxysilver;
www.youtube.com...

- Eat a well-balanced diet.
- Choose fresh fruits and vegetables with high amounts of Vitamin C.
- Oranges, tomatoes, and grapefruits are all good examples.
- Supplement your diet with a good vitamin/mineral supplement. Look for one that offers natural sources instead of synthetics.
- Find creative ways to relieve stress. Go for walks, go bowling, exercise, or go hiking. Take up a hobby. Find something that inspires you and holds your interest.
- Keep a positive outlook. It's a proven fact that anger and depression decrease the body's resistance to disease. It lowers the immune system and can drastically deplete the body's supply of certain nutrients.
- Drink plenty of fluids. This one step will do wonders in keeping you regular and helping the body to rid itself of unwanted toxins.

You can start now... they are not in FULL control, we are!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I agree 100% that governments have sprayed their citizens in the past. It isn't a stretch to think it's currently going on. The question remains...why? I don't yet have an answer. Culling of the herd? I'm not sure.

Regardless, strengthening the immune system is a big plus in the 21st century. I tested as slightly immune compromised a few months ago when I had blood work done. I don't have std's, or HIV. I take grams of vitamin-c daily, along with other supplements. Drink detox teas, and take adaptogens. This keeps me from being sick, but can still tell that I'm not as strong as I used to be.

I have no doubt that the general public is somewhat immune compromised these days. If it's in the air, it's not the only source. Food and water is also hurting us quite a bit.

The best way to detox synthetic chemicals and heavy metals is through sweating. Exercise daily, or jump in a sauna. This thought of chemtrails is really starting to freak me out. I'm going to invest in a high quality hepa filter soon for my apartment.

If the goal is slowly eroding our health, and redistributing our energy (money) into the corporate elite, may they all burn in hell.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
just a heads up.
if you are correct about the chemtrails, which is debatable, you jsut advised everyone to go "strengthen their immune system" but partaking in activitys that are directly associated with chemtrail activity.
eating good food, thats poisoned by chemtrails
driking plenty of water, thats poisoned by chemtrails
and go hiking, outside which is poisoned by chemtrails.
anyway, good luck!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
If the goal is slowly eroding our health, and redistributing our energy (money) into the corporate elite, may they all burn in hell.

I second that~!

Personally I think if our immune system (not just the physical aspect of it, but it's intellectual aspect as well) we can fight ANY disease.
For example cancer cells are in all bodies, but for some, they get triggered via what we put into out body (processed food, toxics, etc..) , if we are more conscious of what we put in and how we maintain ourselves we can NOT get sick... my 2 cent.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by STFUPPERCUTTER

I think it'll HELP fight this, chemtrail toxic build up OVER TIME, not at once, so if the amount of exercise , water, etc.. is more then what you put in, you'll balance your system and not become a victim to the toxic.

You can control your side of this ...

new topics

top topics

join