It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climategate, Copenhagen, and The New World Order

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Big day today - And so it begins. A New World Order and all of us become less than insects. We become the germs that Lysol is sprayed on, we become the inhabitants of the fiberglass FEMA coffins that have been dispersed throughout the country. I used to think that they were only for a few hundred thousand of us, but according to the mp3 post earlier in this thread it is for about 50 million of us.

Why would a sitting Colonel blow the whistle on this if it were not true.

Good bye my friends, we don't have long. I wish more people cared.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
They want to tax your breath - does anybody get this?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
We tried, I'm sorry but we didn't succeed. America will not be there to defend you in the future. We are finished, but thank you all for caring.

It's all gone now, I don't know if we ever had a chance, certainly not on ATS with less flags in two weeks than your average Alien meets Atlantis thread.

So lets end it with a song Boy'O' and give it good going away. Here's to America, the once and future King.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by factbeforefiction]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

You know this whole thing actually sounds like so much fun i cant wait till it all starts!!!! Seriously.

Life is so boring right now

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by qwiksilva

Yeah Boy 'O' - it will at least be fun for a little while then. But I hope you got your bugout bag handy. They took the first shots for sure. Good luck my friend.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I watched the video and had a revelation

See if anyone can see a pattern forming here.

Copenhagen treaty giving the UN power

Codex Alimentarius is put into action December 31, 2009

World health orginization
WHO is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.

The UN in charge of power, food and medicine, anyone want to bet that water will be next?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I did not understand the part about how the treaty is favorable for the banks. can someone give me a basic explanation? thanks.

Also why would any countries agree to pay reparations? I can understand cutting or taxing future co2 emissions if one believes in global warming but what good to the environment does giving away money to 3rd world countries do and why would anyone agree to that?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm06002

Not sure about the banks, but they (governments) would agree to pay as it salves their conscience. It's a bit like self-flagellation. It also gives them the excuse to raise more taxes. Not all of these will go to the third world countries.

Lord Monckton said there was to be a punitive tax of $2 per tonne for carbon. Lol, we just got slapped with Euro 15 per tonne in Ireland. A touch more than $2 I think.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I wish they would hurry up and sign this treaty already.
I'm sick of waiting.
Let it begin

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Climate Talks Grind to a Halt

Apparently many people aren't ready to go along with the initiative.

They want their "cut," or they're not playing.

jw

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join