It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Is In A Major UFO Flap!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Things are starting to heat up again:

www.ufocasebook.com...
Weren't those white/amber lights pulsating in a row also seen in Stephenville back in '08?

It appears that Texas is undergoing a UFO Flap, See:

www.examiner.com...

28 reports in 20 days, with links to MUFON Reports.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
"These lights pulsed in sequence. I got my binoculars and saw 4 amber (orange/white) colored lights in a row, with what appeared to be a smaller light on the bottom of the object near the leading end. The smaller light would flash red, then white."

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
i posted these 2 new mufon reports in another thread ill drop them here too
they are both from Texas

2009-11-22 2009-11-21 stream of orange glowing spheres traveling south/southwest, low altitude, silent. Probably between 100 to 200 spheres

Probably between 100 to 200 spheres I was sitting outside in my yard. I turned to look behind me and saw around 6 glowing orange sphere shaped objects traveling in the sky south to southwest toward me. I immediately called my sister across the street telling her to get outside quickly. I went into the street to get a clearer view. There still appeared to be 6 or so of them. When my sister got outside, I was in the process of calling my son to come outside also. It appeared that the 6 were about to pass by before I could get others outside to view them. Then, I saw more coming in the distance from the same direction as the first few. My son and sister came out and witnessed them flying over as well. It became a steady stream of these. I called my mother who lives next to me to come out. She came out and witnessed them. I called the police to ask if anyone could tell me what these things were. The dispatcher said "No, but I have an officer enroute". The officer arrived and told me he was watching this stream of objects from another area of our city and could see them miles away. He couldn't tell what they were either. We called the local airport and were told they had nothing on these things. As we watched them coming toward us, they were bright orange. As they started to pass over and move away from us, the light would dim until it went out like the light may have been on one side and as it moved past there was no light on the back. I spotlighted them, and got no reaction from them. But, the spotlight still didn't show what the thing was other than the orange glowing light. We watched the stream until the last one came over and disappeared. We still don't have any idea what they were. No one had a camera that could pick them up. It was a crystal clear sky at the time.

2009-11-22 2009-11-21 Approx. 100-200 orange glowing spheres moving NE to SW over Lufkin, TX.

My sister called me to come outside quickly to see the objects in the sky. By the urgency in her voice I knew something was not "normal". I had difficulty finding my keys to open my deadbolt lock and accidentally set off my alarm system. The alarm company called and asked if I was okay and I told them yes but I still needed a police officer because of what I was seeing in the sky. There were approx. 20 orange glowing objects moving from NE to SW over the area. They seemed to come in "waves" and we saw about 5-6 waves of them. A police officer arrived and stated he had seen them farther away and he stayed and watched several of the objects fly over with us. None of the people who were watching had any idea of what they were. We watched the objects for approx. 15-20 minutes before they completely left the area. Although the temperature was in the low 50's to mid 40's and I wasn't wearing a coat, I did not feel the cold. I was awestuck at the site. I could not take my eyes off of the objects. Even this morning, I can't get the images out of my mind.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

sounds like chinese lanterns...seems like they're the instrument of choice for disinformation lately

goes something like this:

ultrasecret military industrial agency: what? those ETs showing themselves to the public again? we'd better release several dozen chinese lanterns

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I am getting to the point that when I hear the words "Chinese Lantern" I want to PUKE. I would have said vomit or throw up...but puke was so much more appropriate to the occasion..
)

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I bet we wont get any good footage. I understand not getting good footage when there is a chance ufo encounter, but why is it when there are "flaps" where people see them damn near every night there never seems to be anyone who gets good footage then? You would also think that some UFO investigators would go there for a week and set up shop with some good cameras and stuff.

We'll see, but if recent history is considered nothing substantial will come out of this like all the rest. I wonder why?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I guess i should file a report with them today.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
As IgnoreTheFacts has pointed out, wouldn't it be common sense for researchers to set up camp in the area with cameras aimed skyward? With the convenience and popularity of mobile phone cameras you'd think at least one person would bother to take some photos, it's not that difficult. I imagine if I were in situation like this my instincts would tell me to TAKE A PHOTO!

It will be interesting to see how this recent "flap" plays out, but I won't be holding my breath for anything substantial.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Thats what my brothers are saying more and more contact before 2012

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
[edit on 24-11-2009 by GreyWolf2012]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GreyWolf2012

It seems more and more likely that something will be going down in 2012, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
I am sure it was just swamp gas. It's always just swamp gas.

Edit: S&F for you.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Nematode]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by StevesResearch

Even when photos are provided they are often dismissed. I'm not a professional photographer to be honest I don't have a decent enough camera to take a picture at night and I don't have a camera phone. Just a country hick I guess. Sorry to say we weren't prepared when we saw amber lights in the sky. At one point my only instinct was to leave & get my kids to town I'd had enough. I assumed it was military why bother with photos? That was until I got scared.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Yeah, "I Grabbed My Binoculars". Not thinking that my Video Camera would've been a better choice.

How many people have "Binoculars" at the ready? Just about everyone has a Video Camera even if it is their Phone.

I guess that's why I have become so skeptical at "Worded Sightings". Even if someone uses their Phone and it's poor quality Video, That's at the very least, Something. However, Most people I know, have a half decent Video Camera.

All these sightings, So little video evidence. Why?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
SOLAR WARDEN has been coming home for the last few weeks maybe...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

I'm embarrassed to say even my video camera is ancient & not digital. Could it pick up something in the night sky? I keep my binoculars nearby but I think my camcorder would be pretty useless.

Texas isn't that far from me I'll keep an eye out. For the most part I think sightings are a personal experience. You know no one is going to believe it except for those around at the time. For us it was fairly intense and we didn't feel the need to share or prove anything. We were awestruck & curious but we didn't want to come off crazy. Our sighting was back in 97 if we had made a big deal and contacted people it would have been for nothing. We haven't seen anything that even comes close since.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I haven't posted in a while. I haven't even came to ATS in a few months, but I saw something in the sky the other night that brought me back to this site.

I have never seen a UFO, or been stopped in my tracks by something I've seen in the sky. I live in Fort Worth very close to a Naval Air Station, and all different types of aircraft buzz my house daily. That being said, I can now say that I saw something the other night I have no explaination for.

About a week ago, on a very clear, bright night I was coming out of a CVS buying dogfood and at least two seperate varied color lights came into my vision northeast of downtown Fort Worth (which I could clearly see) toward Arlington. I just stood there looking for a few minutes watching, and it looked like 2 cop cars in the sky blowing up...they were very bright, and they were flashing a quick, steady pulse, almost like signaling. I'm used to seeing FAA lights , and these were not.

My dog was in the truck, and I didn't want to look like a fool just standing there, so I got in my truck and left. While I was driving home I carefully watched them as I drove. They just hovered there, and I thought surely other people had to be seeing this. When I pulled into my driveway I looked once more before going inside, but couldn't see them. I did see a helicopter with flashing FAA lights in the same direction. I noticed that the helicoter was much smaller by comparison and the lights were not as bright, nor flashing in the same manner. Now I'm not saying that the helicopter was searching for the object, in fact I believe it was a helicopter landing in the Medical District.

Anyway when I came inside, I got on the internet and started looking for reports or sightings in my area, which I didn't see. Untill now.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
Yeah, "I Grabbed My Binoculars". Not thinking that my Video Camera would've been a better choice.

How many people have "Binoculars" at the ready? Just about everyone has a Video Camera even if it is their Phone.

I guess that's why I have become so skeptical at "Worded Sightings". Even if someone uses their Phone and it's poor quality Video, That's at the very least, Something. However, Most people I know, have a half decent Video Camera.

I don't own a video camera, but my binoculars are on the nightstand next to my 40 cal....this is Texas. Not everyone owns a camera, but you're sure to find tons of hunting equipment.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007

Sorry that just not true. I have no less then 3 pairs of Binoculars I can reach within a moments notice. I don't own a video camera and the digital cameras? they are all upstairs. And cameras on the phones? no on mine. So lets not make it seem like the whole world should have cameras pointed toward the sky.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Not to knock the reports, but many of these things are natural occurances.

A good example - in our area of hills and mountains a moving "ufo" can be spotted under the following conditions:
1. Moving lights from car, stationary stop lights.
2. Lights reflect off of a shiny object, window or water into the air.
3. The lights can be seen miles away or even over a mountain reflecting off low clouds or foggy areas. Essentially what you get is a 3D effect.

Just look at a mirage in the dessert. Reflections in the heat haze.

Optical data being altered by natural means.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Holy crap I live in Sweetwater witch is not to far from all those areas.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join