It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider gives info regarding private meeting with the President.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
projectcamelot.org...

A supposed insider relayed this information to Project Camelot's Kerry Cassidy through skype just recently. For those of us who don't need to be convinced any further about the agenda.Stock up on the food, Get your gold pronto.

[11/20/09 2:07:05 AM] Kerry Cassidy: we received the following message:

"I do not normally pass on rumors or hearsay, but a very good personal friend's uncle is a Deputy Economic Advisor to Obama as well as a Professior at a prestigious Eastern School. He was called into a private meeting last week with the President. They were told, I quote, the Following: "Between now and Jan 1st 70 more big banks will fail and 70% of Retail Companies will be Bankrupt. The President will allow them to make as much as they can for the Christmas Holidays then Jan 15 there will be a Bank Holiday and their new currency will be issued with a devaluation of 6 to 10 to 1. "I believe this is why they are trying to keep the market and dollar up now with their lies on all the News outlets. Set up the people to steal every last penny they can get. Martial Law cannot be too far behind. Get your money out of banks and into physical Gold and silver. I recommend 60% gold 40% silver, food, foundation seed, gun ammo generators... etc. If you cannot eat, drink it, wear it, live in it, raise food on it, do not invest in it. If you have stocks, bonds 401K IRA, take the penalty and put it in what I just said."

Benjamin Fulford: That jives with what I am hearing from multiple high-level sources. Please pass on to your Pentagon and agency connections that once the Federal Reserve Board is bankrupt, serious money will be made available for the constitutional US government. Martial law and a 90% devalutation is a much worse choice than announcing a return to the constitution. The American people are not liable for the over $100 trillion in Fed debt if the Fed goes bankrupt. We can do an interview right now if you want.

Note: We would appreciate a written transcription of this audio from any of our transcription team as soon as possible due to the difficult audio quality.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Get your money out of banks and into physical Gold and silver. I recommend 60% gold 40% silver, food, foundation seed, gun ammo generators... etc.

You may want to ensure that gold is not electroplated tungsten...there's another disaster in the offing.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
[11/23/09 Monday] Alleged insider dies to unknown causes.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I heard about that going on, I think some agencies in China had minted fake bullion. There is one company that I trust is reliable, I haven't bought any metals yet.

When the dollar goes down to zero, with no way to pay the rent, there wil be a FEMA camp waiting for you, stocked and ready, I think people would probably die from the lack of good nutrition that will offered at them, if there isn't a more sinister way to get rid of people in them already. In one of the other ATSers post on here, he paid a visit to one of Katrina refuge camps and they were pretty much not allowing any fresh foods, only dead foods like poptarts and dry cereal.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
i Don't mean to shoot the messenger but ,O.k so do we file this info along with the Web-bot September Bank holiday? Or with the UFO’s that were supposed to show themselves over a U.S Stadium this weekend, Wait maybe with the City Nukes? that were supposed to hit a few months ago OR right next to David Willcox’s disclosure? Wait one second we got the Air time booked this week for Alien disclosure maybe with that File?

Such B.S, We all know the economy is under stress, that’s no big secret and the way they spending we all know it cannot go on like this. But to start predicting dates as to who said what will happened and new currencies. And just splurb this information to advisors? For what reason, Surely you’ll keep this info under wraps, because people talk, they tell their families, it leads to panic. This story is not government policy. I’m Calling B.S and filing it right next to David Wilcox’s Disclosure B.S story.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

projectcamelot.org...
...If you cannot eat, drink it, wear it, live in it, raise food on it, do not invest in it....

meh. this is sort of a generalization. there are other things you could invest in too. tools, medicine, things like that...for barter or trade.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Never trust your "best friends uncle", do you realize how much disinformation comes from "best friends uncles?"

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Just to correct the record. If the Dollar goes to zero, it will not effect your rent. Walmart might get expensive or not be able to Import any more as the Currency trade difference will get too big causing prices to inflate. Mostly Imported stuff will be effected by a weaker Dollar.

But that being said, if the dollar crashes who says other countries will not come down with us.

We will have more Job losses as people will stop buying again, That'll cause an economic ripple effect. If banks have a "Holiday" make sure you got cash and food and water.

I'm sure the rent can wait, and besides you can go at least 3 months before they can evict you from your home. They can't do much with your check if the banks are closed.

But the talk on dollar crashing and being replaced has been around for some 20 years now. Its just that we under more economic strain that all of a sudden people are calling out dates like a Bingo game!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

This is something that I want to be wrong. I also would suspect that the Illuminati restrategizes their plans when people put em out there in the open. It's not something that I would look to as let down, but a blessing, for it not to happen as early as the first of January.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I call BS.

Why?

"Deputy Economic Advisor," "Professor of prestigious eastern school?"

Either the "source" is an idiot, why give out so much specific information as to their uncle's identity? (Obama does not have that many deputy economic advisors). .

Or they are making stuff up.

Council of Economic Advisors

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

The insiders info is more close to reality than what I've heard from David Wilcock and the people who believe in the whole Ascenscion thing.

We can't really know if any of it is true. But it's just something to keep in mind and if anything, we do need to stock up on foods and some good barter products.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The facts we know is that the “Globalists” want a one world government and in the end one currency, The route to that has been leaked, they want to first divide the Globe up in regions and North America being one of them, The leaked name is North American Union with Amero as the currency. But with these names already out in the open anything can change.

With Obama in place and a lop sided split in the Government political parties, almost anything can happen between now and 2010 elections, which then might balance the house and Senate.

We can for sure see the Health Bill being passed and the money source for the “New world government “ Cap in trade” being passed before for the end of 2010. Maybe much more spending, maybe enough to damage our economy! Don’t know.

If another 70 Banks fail, well it depends if those are big banks. We had this said in February of this year.

According to Reuters, there are over 8,300 FDIC-insured banks in America. Last August, dour economist Nouriel Roubini told Barron's that 1,400 banks in the U.S. would eventually fail. That was long before almost anyone had a sense of how tremendously damaging the recession would be.

www.time.com...

So we have 8,300 banks in Feb. and they expected 1,400 to fail this year 2009,Just over a 100 have failed this year. So if you put this Rumor into perspective. Of the 8200 banks left another 70 fail, when they were expecting 1,400 to fail? What’s the big deal.? Where does the Bank holiday come into effect. Not unless it’s the big banks going down. But they were bailed out and are already paying the money back?

Nothing adds up with this story.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The only thing i can see where we can get a bank run, is if they vote to Audit the Federal reserve. The Fed has already warned that it'll cause a Bank run, as we cannot let out this information regarding our Monetary policy .

Sure we can't tell people and other countries that we just do as we like and give out money without collateral, on top of paying off our friends and other wealth person. And that the whole man made monetary system shaky at best.

Loan money against debts, Lol you try go to the bank with your $100,000 Mortgaged home and ask for 10 times that because you want to buy a business. You’ll be the Lunch time talk at the bank. But our global lending system works like that.

If we did not have this system in place we would not see the growth we have today nor be a rich country. If they relied on the Gold standard, as they did in the past, we would rely on mining and Gold extraction and the US was never the world leader in this department, neither U.K nor Europe, meaning we would be poor and broke along with Europe.

I'm guessing our next standard will be based off assets as it is now and Cap in trade taxes paid by each country. i.e that countries purchasing power. Against that we can loan money from a World Bank(or print money)

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

reply to post by clay2 baraka

The insiders info is more close to reality than what I've heard from David Wilcock and the people who believe in the whole Ascenscion thing.

We can't really know if any of it is true. But it's just something to keep in mind and if anything, we do need to stock up on foods and some good barter products.

I for one do not doubt the grave seriousness of the situation right now.

Emphasize "grave!"

The story sounds like it has a basis in truth (as many good tales are). .
This guy loves his tales!

1978-1982: Sowed my wild oats. Spent the time traveling and avoiding civilization. Spent 1-year studying with a witch doctor along the upper reaches of the Uquyali river in the Peruvian Amazon. Lived with former cannibals. Total time spent sleeping outdoors was 1 year. Lived as wild animal in the Canadian wilderness, catching food with my own hands, etc.

benjaminfulford.com...

When I confronted the former Japanese finance minister, Heizo Takanaka (ph) with this, he sent a ninja, believe it or not - a real live ninja - who offered me a gold Freemason badge. He told me I could either accept a job of great power or be killed.

At first I thought I had no choice, I had to go along, which is what happens to a lot of people when they get pulled into this. But then the Chinese secret society showed up and offered me protection. So that's why I can talk about this.

I want to tell you. I got right inside, right at the very top. Anybody up to a 33rd degree Freemason is a chump. They think they're doing good for humankind and they're doing God's work. There are 13 degrees above the 33rd degree.

www.rense.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait

I'm sure the rent can wait, and besides you can go at least 3 months before they can evict you from your home. They can't do much with your check if the banks are closed.

I'm not sure what planet you are from but in Florida, a landlord can file a 3-day notice for possession of the property or payment of rent due within a few days of being late. From there, it only takes a few weeks or so to complete the eviction.

Really bad advice.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I don't believe anything that comes from Project Camelot.
Not a credible source of information, imo.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
total bunk.. same thing has been said atleast 5 times over. Now there is a new date 'mid jan.' and once again mid jan. will come and go with no doomsday. The people spreading this crap are running a scam, simple as that.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

You don't have to believe anything you don't want to believe. Project Camelot doesn't either. They are interested in finding out the truth as well.I'm glad to have stumbled upon their treasure trove of interviews with interesting peoples. It's woken me up to pay attention to what's going on with our government.

A NOTE ABOUT WHISTLEBLOWERS AND RESEARCHERS that you find on these pages:

We, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan, do not necessarily agree with or endorse all of the views presented here. What Camelot is about is the investigation into the mysteries that surround us. We are all, in a sense, investigators of our world. And while we, as individuals, may not agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth.

--31 December 2008

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Alethea

You don't have to believe anything you don't want to believe. Project Camelot doesn't either. They are interested in finding out the truth as well.I'm glad to have stumbled upon their treasure trove of interviews with interesting peoples. It's woken me up to pay attention to what's going on with our government.

The problem with Project Camelot is they jump in boots and all with any sensational story because they love the high drama! Indeed, they thrive on sensationism and drama and never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Their intent may be pure, but they lack any credibility because they can never remain objective, and they never do any research.

SharkBait (above) complete exposed this nonsense in about 3 posts. I am not sure how long it took SharkBait, but I bet they managed to find out that information in less than an hour.

If Project Camelot bothered to do even a cursory background check BEFORE they ran a story, perhaps they would not end up with so much egg on their faces.

I am with SharkBait on this one..

Originally posted by SharkBait
I’m Calling B.S and filing it right next to David Wilcox’s Disclosure B.S story.

[edit on 23/11/09 by WorldObserver]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

If we get Alien disclosure on Friday (27/11/09) as predicted...
...I might take this seriously.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by troubleshooter]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join