It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me out ATS.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot

Hey mate, I don't particularly agree with you on the images and symbolism, I suppose I'm a die hard Friends fan and I just don't want to believe it!

But I do appreciate the vigour and passion with which you're arguing your points!

Well done, I'll keep checking your pics out to see if I see anything, but in the mean time if you believe it, keep it up!

Dude, I love friends but it is all there.

And FYI I have to go back and watch the episodes where Ross talks to a security guard and mentions he is a pedophile by accident. I will definitely go back and check for you to prove my point. just keep a look out.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

So with that logic, judging by the fountain pic.... i guess Monica likes Watersports?
And i don't mean like Water-skiing

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
I look at the fridge from the side and I see nothing whatsoever...I see a frige with several magnets on it...I look at your black picture near the credits...I really think you're just grasping and hoping to find evil...the second you try to look through a biased eye you are going to find what you want.

I don't liek Friends...bores the life out of me...I also don't think it is evil so I am looking through a fresh and unbiased eye...nothing there but some random shapes falling

If you are looking for evil you are going to find it whether it is there or not

-Kyo

Check Season 5 Episode 21. Remember they are always changing the fridge and furniture around.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
reply to post by badgerprints

Okay well just tell me if you don't see these pictures. I'm posting them up to see what your takes are on them. I don't know why you guys have to start coming here and bashing me. Over pixulation? coincidence? You guys seriously can't see these?

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Equinox99]

Sorry buddy.

I really don't see anything there.

I wasn't actually bashing you. I was waiting for the other shoe to drop but turns out you're serious.

I just don't see what you see.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by badgerprints]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
reply to post by MR BOB

There is a difference on video and in real life. You could manipulate a lot of images into a video if you have great and knowledgeable guys. There is a big difference with the angel and light. I showed you the picture on the fridge, you want to see the fridge from the front?

Front image.

Side view.

Does it look the exact same?

Dude, I am not lying. Find an HD picture of friends near the end, from an earlier season and look where I just pointed.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Equinox99]

What do you see in the Apollo moon mission photos?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Sorry, but I don't see anything. I mean, I can see how some of this things could look satanic when you're just looking at the blurry version of them, but I really really have to use my imagination. It's kind of like when a coat hanging on a coat rack could look like a big scary monster in the dark, but when you flip the light on, it's just that... a coat hanging on a coat rack. I think the blurred images kind of give the same effect. I'm not bashing you at all though, and I don't think you're tripping. I have a very open mind so I'm not saying you're wrong... just saying that I don't see it is all. I'm not a Friends fan either, so if I saw it, I would definitely admit it. I think you have an excellent imagination and I don't mean that as an insult.

I'm going to keep watching the thread because just because I'm not convinced right now, doesn't mean you wont convince me later. I too, think that posting HD versions of the stills would be a good idea.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is a very normal and common phenomenon known as Pareidolia

Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse. The word comes from the Greek para- ("beside", "with", or "alongside"—meaning, in this context, something faulty or wrong (as in paraphasia, disordered speech)) and eidolon ("image"; the diminutive of eidos ("image", "form", "shape")). Pareidolia is a type of apophenia.

This commonly occurs when people stare at pictures of the moon - they think they see objects of apes and little men and other various things.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I don't want to bash anyone or even make light of what you see in these pictures but I too have not come to the same conclusions as you about these particular pictures. Keep looking and you may find what you need for the rest of us to come to your conclusions, after all subliminal messaging has been used and very likely is still being used today with even better results than our past of using SM to flash pictures of popcorn and soda on the screen during feature films at the drivein's and theaters to induce feelings of hunger and thirst. My Father use to have parties at his apartment where they played a game using the walls and searched for "Picture Outlines" and then marked them with thumb tacks...he is strange what can I say. Not everyone was able to see the same things but invariably these pictures consisted of bunnies and the sides of faces sort of the same things we see up in the clouds sometimes. This does not mean you are not onto something as Holly-Wierd is just that...WEIRD.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Like the posters above I'm not bashing you or making fun, but 1) you are seeing things that other people do not see 2) you are using what you think you see to convince yourself of some satanic conspiracy. To me these sound like the beginning symptoms of a psychiatric disorder. Again I'm not judging you or seeking to make light of what you say. But I would at least get yourself checked out professionally. Take care of yourself and apologies if you found what I said offensive, it was not meant in that spirit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join