It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me out ATS.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Okay so I have been Friends recently and I noticed things that no one has mentioned before. I am great at catching things like symbolism and subliminal messages. I have caught so many things in friends I actually got a little worried.

Where does ATS play in?

I would like to get the help of some people to actually use programs to make these pictures stand out. I am not great at making things happen in photoshop. I spent 2 hours fiddling around with, the end result was in the recycling bin.

So if you would like to help me please message me, I will post a couple of pictures and hopefully get some people on board!

one of the pictures you could see is in this poster in the background, it actually changes with different angles.

Actual image:

The image taking affect into a goatman.

Image shapeshifting to a lizardman?

This show is evil and I would like to enlist people to help me expose them. If you would like to come on board just send me a message.

Thanks.

PS. believe there are more sinister pictures. If I knew how to use photoshop, I would bring these images here.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Would be interested to see "more" of the symbology and subliminal messages in the evil show that is Friends.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
pixilisation. is not shapeshifting.
it is blurred there is no way of enhancing the image without just adding noise.. and you cannot say it is a goatman..

Pausing a video and screenshoting it is not evidence as a lot videos are made up of several blurry images, wich when paused is not very clear.

Youtube compeses these to horrible quality creating video artifacts.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well if I post some will someone help me out? I really suck at brightening pictures and playing with photoshop to expose pictures. Anyway here is another to maybe convince some of you to help.

This show is full of satanism and I will slowly try and prove it.

This next picture is actually creepy. For the people who think the all seeing eye is friendly, I beg to differ. This picture has 3 meanings and I will explain it.

1)The full picture on the fridge is of Satan with one eye. You could outline it and see the horns.
2)If you follow the left side of the fridge from top to bottom you get and alien(shown as a tall brown being), it only shows the head/neck, then assume the body goes down connecting with the legs. The legs are parallel to where the little boy is kneeling and worshiping.

This one is really dark and scary.

3)In this episode Ross and Joey are playing catch the ball. Evidently, this image is only shown from Ross' perspective. Why is this significant? Ross has a little boy, and in past episodes he has hinted as being a pedophile.

Anyway here is the picture. If you can't see it good send me a message and I will send you the full picture.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Okay well I will post them up and you start debunking. I am sick of people saying it is a coincidence, you stopped the picture at a blurry frame. How about I flood this post with pictures and you start debunking?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

This show is evil and I would like to enlist people to help me expose them.

Interesting take on things.

So, what did the big poster of the black cat mean?

And those scribbled messages on Joey and Chandlers door?

The foosball table obviously was a symbol of the way the show captivated and manipulated the audience.

Phoebes brothers triplets were obviously an unholy slander of the trinity.

I'll bet Phoebe is actually an illuminati high priestess.

Rachel obviously the voice of ravenous greed and manipulation of men.

Ross, the keeper of the bones. dark secrets at the museum...hmmm.

Joey, obviously a thinly disguised version of Pan the nymph chasing Satyr.

Spell "How you doooin?" backwards and it will all become clear.

Monica. The abberant controll freak who worships food. She IS the embodiment of a deadly sin.

And Chandler "Bing" ?

What's that about?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
When i'm bored, i stare at the wallpaper until shapes start to appear: sometimes it's puppies, sometimes it's flowers, sometimes it's the devil. You think my walls are into devil worshipping?

This thread makes the one about toilet paper plotting to kill us look intelligent.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I was never a fan of the show anyway. I thought the humor was stupid.

Good thing I never had to be exposed to the subliminal messages.

link   

reply to post by MR BOB

Okay well I will post them up and you start debunking. I am sick of people saying it is a coincidence, you stopped the picture at a blurry frame. How about I flood this post with pictures and you start debunking?

not saying nothing is there. all the frames are going to be slightly blurry. its not your fault.

try watching episodes in hd, on youtube. (you gotta click the liitle HD tab)
and look for some more convincing stuff. im sure there is something.

link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Okay well just tell me if you don't see these pictures. I'm posting them up to see what your takes are on them. I don't know why you guys have to start coming here and bashing me. Over pixulation? coincidence? You guys seriously can't see these?

Is that seriously nothing? AM I TRIPPING OUT? You guys don't see the creature looking down on them? It has horns and I even outlined it.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Equinox99]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

The opening title sequence was filmed in a fountain at the Warner Bros. Ranch at 4:00 am, while it was particularly cold for a Burbank morning.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You're not tripping out, it's totally normal for your brain to search for recognisable patterns in everything. That's how intelligence works, actually.

Of course with such blurry unclear images, the patterns will come out looking a little scary. Or not, i guess it also depends on what you want to see there...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Okay so it won't matter that I am posting these pictures because they are a little blurry? Heck people believe UFOs just through stories. W/E I'll take my act elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

i just posted a crystal clear image of the exact same fountain, and where it is.

why choose to ignore that post>?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Awwww dude...don't go, your pics are great.
I wanna see more.

Help me understand.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

There is a difference on video and in real life. You could manipulate a lot of images into a video if you have great and knowledgeable guys. There is a big difference with the angel and light. I showed you the picture on the fridge, you want to see the fridge from the front?

Front image.

Side view.

Does it look the exact same?

Dude, I am not lying. Find an HD picture of friends near the end, from an earlier season and look where I just pointed.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Equinox99]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

This one gave me the creeps.

3)Ross and Joey are playing catch, and evidently you could only see this from Ross' perceptive. Ross in past episodes has done some creepy thing which started to hint his paedophile nature.

And you think that the fridge from a side-on view proves ross is a pedophile?

That's a pretty strange assumption.

What exactly did ross do to make you think his actions or manners were like those of a paedophile?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hey mate, I don't particularly agree with you on the images and symbolism, I suppose I'm a die hard Friends fan and I just don't want to believe it!

But I do appreciate the vigour and passion with which you're arguing your points!

Well done, I'll keep checking your pics out to see if I see anything, but in the mean time if you believe it, keep it up!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Look here is a more clear of the introduction song.

Do you see where Ross is? Look at the fountain's edge just above his head.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I look at the fridge from the side and I see nothing whatsoever...I see a frige with several magnets on it...I look at your black picture near the credits...I really think you're just grasping and hoping to find evil...the second you try to look through a biased eye you are going to find what you want.

I don't liek Friends...bores the life out of me...I also don't think it is evil so I am looking through a fresh and unbiased eye...nothing there but some random shapes falling

If you are looking for evil you are going to find it whether it is there or not

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join