It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God, infinity and the information field.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Just a warning, this is my first topic on ATS so im still learning how to format a good post.

This is something Ive been thinking about for a long time and thought I would post my ideas here
to see if anybody else could use them, or take them a step further. Ive always been a very curious person about the universe we live in and love to think about these metaphysical ideas.

So lets begin, with the information field. Its has always been my belief that all possible information exists as potential in the ethereal, and its up to humans to draw that information out of infinity in a meaningful form. The information field can be represented visually(consciously) by the following 3 circles, and any possible combinations of these colors.

[center][atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/564a76528ed1.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92dad527bc1c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/faf3752dfc70.jpg[/atsimg][/center]

Using these 3 circles, anyone can portray all possible information about the universe in a visible manner. Technically I COULD for example, draw out the chemical composition for the cure for aids by using the black and white circles. Even though as far as we know, the cure for aids hasnt been developed yet.

Example
[center] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1eb2b5eebf3a.jpg[/atsimg] [/center]

Technically, using the 3 color wheels, I could draw a picture of You doing an event tomorrow, even though it hasnt happened yet.

What im trying to get at is that, all possible information is already out there and exists, Its just up to us, conscious beings to formulate it in a meaningful manner in our mind, and then create it in the physical world.

Which leads me to my next Idea, about "god"
Since the dawn of humanity, people have debated how choice and free will could exist in a world with a god, that knows the past, present, and future. By understanding how all possible information theoretically already exists, one can see how the arguement is void. "God" (and I use this world lightly) would be conscious of the information field, and all of its permutation simultaneously.
It gives the possability that god can know EVERYTHING(all information), and still leave room for free will. This would also go into multiple dimensions, where each choice creates a new branch
with both outcomes being true.

Another thing I wanted to point out is that, our brain has an infinite function called the imagination.
We can also imagine any and every representation of information in our mind. The only difference being, we are limited by time, as we can really only be visually conscious of one thing at a time.

Another interesting thing to note is that, all of the 5 senses can be represented and comprehended visually with language or symbolism.

So like I said, this is my first post, and I wasnt sure what to do it on. I hope this brings a better understanding about reality to other people.

Constructive criticism or positive replies are welcome!
Let me know what you think.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Congrats on your first post, dont worry it is formatted well.
I agree with most of your idea's. I think if 'god' does exist, it is a presence.. an omnipresence, infinite consciousness. Not a dude with a son named Jesus that doesn't like gay couples... Sorry for the rant, but it just cracks me up! Good post, flag for you!

Omni

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Nice quote InfiniteOmnipresence... as for your theory, I do like it and would agree with many aspects, although science is sadly too far away for us to be able to matter-of-fact'ly use it, however, it's excellent people like us are here, thinking it up, so that we can "visualize" the idea into physicality (using word for word your theory)... very good. Nice stuff. I like it.... any way you could get more explanatory or detailed in your theories? Particularly the information on colors and the shapes? I mean, I have my own theories on the ideas and they can go deeper... I just want to know what/how you percieve of them...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by InfiniteOmnipresence

reply to post by RadiatorOfTheLight

Thanks to you both for the words of optimism. And to clear up any misunderstanding. The circular shapes do not matter. what Is important is the fact that with all those colors we can represent all possible information in the universe. I believe sight/vision to be the most important sense. That is why we have the saying divine light or the inner light. your inner light is your consciousness. and that inner light can express to you every possible scenario of reality.

As i said, all of the other senses can be represented visually using language and symbolism

you can represent sound as notes written on a page.

you can describe a taste "it was sweet", a feel "It was rough" a smell "it smelled rotten". And you can understand them, using only your vision.

And all information exist independently of humans in a timeless manner.

I would try and explain more, but I need to know what questions you have, what your getting, and what your not getting.

Thanks for the reply guys!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Awesome. I love reading threads like this, from such an expanded perspective.

Most threads are about analyzing things into minutia, trying to get truth out of fine details or specific events or theories.

The most profound new truths I come across anymore seem to all be unifying and holistic in nature, like these here with shapes and colors.

S&F.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Look at a star in the night sky and photons from the fusion reactions of that star, having wave function traversed the immensities of space, register on the retinas at the back of the eyeballs. Where from the optic nerves connect at a crossover with the right and left brain hemispheres of atomic, molecular, chemical, neurological construction.
Thus as a result of looking at a plasma fusion star, *subatomic* photons generated in the fusion reactions of that star, are perceived as that star, in conscious mind.
Doesn't this suggest that our mind perceptions, both visual & cognitive, are of subatomic composition too?

Cosmic Gall ~ by John Updike:

Neutrinos they are very small.
They have no charge and have no mass
And do not interact at all.
The earth is just a silly ball
To them, through which they simply pass,
Like dustmaids down a drafty hall
Or photons through a sheet of glass.
They snub the most exquisite gas,
Ignore the most substantial wall,
Cold-shoulder steel and sounding brass,
Insult the stallion in his stall,
And, scorning barriers of class,
Infiltrate you and me! Like tall
And painless guillotines, they fall
Down through our heads into the grass.
At night, they enter at Nepal.
And pierce the lover and his lass
From underneath the bed - you call
It wonderful; I call it crass.

Is this *ass* the Zeitgeist or is it a stellar plasma fusion generated *Holy Ghost* perception, perhaps & maybe?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
A stimulating post:
Your diagramatic 3 circles bring this perception to mind for what its worth:
Mathematics as a language is somewhere approaching the x ray part of the spectrum; whereas prose & poetry exist as combinations of spectrum colors, as too, raindrop light refracted rainbows.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Hello, I'm greatly appreciated to teach/learn with everyone on this thread and will be grateful to share certain wisdom on the One Infinite Creator in all of it's grand mystery.

Firstly, one must understand the that ALL is one. All is the One Infintie Creator.

Second let us go of a brief reasoning of where and what you are.

You are in the 3rd dimension (3rd density of being) which is the 'density' or octave of self-awareness. The two densities before this are the first which is the density of awareness and the 2nd which is the density of growth.

That's right, you have all been first the elements. Water for example as it interacts with the fire and the earth and the wind; this is awareness. Second density would be growth/evolving into (trees etc...), reaching ever higher from the mother you call earth to the unity that all is. All is concious, being, existening forever indefinitley.

This density is unfortunatley the most difficult and illusive, this is the density of SELF-awareness. To know that there is other needs such as laughter, love, sadness, to know your intelligence.

The infinite one is all, you are the creator creating the universe through your own perception. All paths no matter how malicious, or benevolent are equally beautiful in the eyes of the One Infintie Creator. This is because all experiences are gifts of experience in the "eyes" of the creator.

Picture if you will an infinite omnipotent being living as sea of perfection decides to play make believe and begins by breaking itself up in a perfect fashion so as to break up the monotony of infinite perfection. The perfection of the breakup is perfectly realized from the omnipotent beings perspective, but from the perspective of a fragment, not pefectly realized. As these fragments 'coalesce' and become 'more one', they realize more of this truth, but in so doing, also begin to realize that the fragmentation was done on purpose ... quite the conundrum ... as how is this realization to be handled? Should all the other smaller fragments be informed of this realization? Maybe the omnipotent being wanted this experience, as it was done purposefully, and the experience of each fragment as experienced by the whole, and other larger coalesced fragments, was unique and novel and desirable for its novelty. To alter this would be to go against the greater will of the original omnipotent beings perspective.

The Creator is attempting to gain in knowledge and appreciation of Itself. The Creator wishes to know Itself. Thusly, it sends forth parts of Itself within illusion (that which it created) to see what will happen and to learn from the colors created in the palette of emotions that you have created through many experiences and incarnations. This palette contains your beauty and is unique to you, so that you can teach the Creator that which no one else in all of Creation is able to teach. For you are the only one of you in all of the infinite universe. Thusly, it is your gift to the Creator that comes from you, that is greatly desired. You cannot please the Creator by being someone else but only by being most truly and deeply yourself.

Do no have faith, have trust.

Namaste.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

excellent response. You touched on my next subject, about the idea that the one is in the many. I will be sure to post a link here about it once it if posted.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If you enjoyed this thread, check out my new one!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
All organized religions are a mess and serve one main purpose...controling the populations with misleading truth and lies mixed with some truth.

Good post OP...but maybe you need to search deeper by first looking inward.

Enlightenment=true godhood...it is part us us!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemlocks

I agree with the first part of your post.

however, I must tell you, I had my first awakening at the age of 4, and I have been looking deeply into myself since then. this is one of the results of that introspection.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

I have to say that TS sounds like a weirdo.
This makes no sense at all.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen

What im trying to get at is that, all possible information is already out there and exists, Its just up to us, conscious beings to formulate it in a meaningful manner in our mind, and then create it in the physical world.

You might be interested in one of the threads I posted ; Anything you can imagine exists

Another thing I wanted to point out is that, our brain has an infinite function called the imagination.
We can also imagine any and every representation of information in our mind. The only difference being, we are limited by time, as we can really only be visually conscious of one thing at a time.

I'm not sure if function is the right word here ,we're not exactly sure how it works.
You often can't see how something really is until you get a different perspective on it.
Time is a very strange thing when you think about it. It can be limiting if you see it that way.

Another interesting thing to note is that, all of the 5 senses can be represented and comprehended visually with language or symbolism.

So like I said, this is my first post, and I wasnt sure what to do it on. I hope this brings a better understanding about reality to other people.

Constructive criticism or positive replies are welcome!
Let me know what you think.

There are more than 5 senses which haven't usually been considered
much in discussions like these. Like sense of balance ,directions ,etc..
edit on 7/7/2012 by Mystic Technician because: (no reason given)

top topics

join