It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VeriChip Buys Steel Vault – Creating Micro-Implant Health Record / Credit Score Empire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

VeriChip Buys Steel Vault – Creating Micro-Implant Health Record / Credit Score Empire

www.pseudoanonymous.com

VeriChip (CHIP), the company that markets a microchip implant that links to your online health records, has acquired Steel Vault (SVUL), a credit monitoring and anti-identity theft company. The combined company will operate under a new name: PositiveID.

The all-stock transaction will leave PositiveID in charge of a burgeoning empire of identity, health and microchip implant businesses that will only encourage its critics.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This IS something, at the very least, to keep a close eye on. With the gov trying to ram through their fascist health care "reform", what's to say that "chipping" the masses won't be next on the lists of these criminals who are endlessly violating us? IF this MANDATORY resolution becomes finalized, what's to stop these power-mongers from instituting mandatory chipping alongside of mandatory health insurance? Something to think about IMHO.

A "growing empire" conglomeration of power behind various companies and mediums related to this tracking?

Something about a company involved with micro-chipping having access to a large number of the populace's credit and health records is a little unsettling to me, if I am going with my gut instinct.

www.pseudoanonymous.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-11-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Something's not right.

From your article:

Unless, of course, consumers don’t actually want to be implanted with chips, have their health records available over the internet, or have their medical records linked to their credit scores.

1. Having your medical records housed online is NOT a choice. It is being done right now and although I've tried, I can't get away from it. If anybody knows how to, please U2U me.

2. This sounds more like "How to pick the best gene pool."

3. This is a hacker's delight. So, instead of them walking away with just our identity, instead they'll even be able to go and pick-up our prescription meds.

4. If this company is so fabulous, why aren't they protecting all of our defense systems that keep getting hacked?

new topics

join