It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bulgarian Academy Scientists Reported to Be in Touch with Aliens !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
hey im a bulgarian@! strange...i havent heard anything about this..how is it possible.i just stoped carying i guess. well we bulgarians are pretty smart so its only natural (:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
If you read one of the other web links to this story it all sounds a lot less credible than what's been reported in the Telegraph story. I think the 'impending disclosure' story reported on the Derren Brown web site, and elsewhere, sounds more credible than this.

I'm not sure 'they' would necessarily be 'in contact' with TPTB just yet. Maybe TPTB have some tangible evidence but really know little more than you or I... This would add weight to the argument as to why no disclosure yet - if you know little more than your public know, you appear weak, and disclosure of what you do know might cause mass panic.

Having been lucky enough to be within 100 feet of around 10 plasma orb UFO's - and had the privilege of them slow and almost stop for me as I gazed up at them - I'm inclined to think that the advanced alien intelligences visiting our planet would most likely make first contact via an average human being, (like you or I), rather than TPTB. They will have evolved way beyond hierarchical systems of society and governance and will probably see, recognise and identify more with other open-minded, free thinking souls than politicians or military personnel. So, perhaps one day or night, a lone human soul will be out walking with his/her video camera... and it will happen. But I could be wrong.

Believe me, they have important news for us, and the interaction is just beginning. What I personally witnessed was fascinating, wonderous and beautiful. It would seem to be most logical that in a vast universe of emptiness and loneliness, they would altruistically want to save another lone voice. From ourselves. And from those amongst us hell bent on our destruction.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Popcorn playah

www.ourplanet.cc...
www.ourplanet.cc...

Let's cut to the chase...
This is part 4 of a four part series Parts 1, 2 and 3 were painfully boring, this one is also. Reaching many dead ends on this guy which means he may have been silenced by KGB types as claimed, he may be someone gone mad...too bad.

The Bulgarian equivalent of NASA's number 2 guy says that aliens spoke with him and others. He was apparently threatened by Bulgarian KGB to keep silent. I am still learning more about this myself - So far...I admit, not much

[edit on 23-2-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by smashenator
The best report I have ever listened to on Aliens was by a man called Nassim Haraein.. look him up.

Open your mind to what he has to say because it is the best watch you will ever have.. and it makes the best sense .. goes for 8 hrs but well worth it..

I did - very interesting guy, like John Hutchinson in his way.
Thanks for that.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by Popcorn playah

www.ourplanet.cc...
www.ourplanet.cc...

Let's cut to the chase...
This is part 4 of a four part series Parts 1, 2 and 3 were painfully boring, this one is also. Reaching many dead ends on this guy which means he may have been silenced by KGB types as claimed, he may be someone gone mad...too bad.

The Bulgarian equivalent of NASA's number 2 guy says that aliens spoke with him and others. He was apparently threatened by Bulgarian KGB to keep silent. I am still learning more about this myself - So far...I admit, not much

[edit on 23-2-2010 by rusethorcain]

hi...is there a second part to the second video you linked too?..seems odd..it was just getting interesting when it stops...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I wonder how he can make so many claims about the Aliens mindset all from analyzing crop circles? Amazing!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Well that is the sensible perspective.

Why use crop circles? Haven't some of these been identified as hoaxes? Why not use radio or even equations??

T

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Prof. Filipov is talking about the aliens on the Bulgarian National Televison.
vbox7.com/play:419057c2

vbox7.com/play:880102d2

vbox7.com/play:cd6d68b3

vbox7.com/play:cd6d68b3

P.S. I'm having some problems posting the links

here are all the videos :
vbox7.com...

[edit on 23-5-2010 by iasenko]

[edit on 23-5-2010 by iasenko]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

Any other information you can provide for us monolingual anglophones? I was able to get to the sites but there is no way to find my way around.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Unfortunately everything is in Bulgarian,I hope someone put subtitles to make it easier for all. Ill try to find some more info in English

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This story is a hoax for the simple reason that if aliens were so advanced, they would not communicate with us via crop circles, because they would know we are capable of much higher level communication.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
This story is a hoax for the simple reason that if aliens were so advanced, they would not communicate with us via crop circles, because they would know we are capable of much higher level communication.

Instead of thinking about why aliens wouldn't contact us through crop circles, think about why they would...

If they contacted us through radio, television, or any other eletronic format then we could easily trace their location. Perhaps they don't want us to do that for fear we may just send a few nukes their way?

[edit on 23-5-2010 by FOXMULDER147]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This just in:

А scientist from the Space Research Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS), who claims to have been in touch with extraterrestrial beings, has been reportedly discredited by a Croatian news team.

The Croatian journalists were allowed to interview Lachezar Filipov in the lobby of the Academy of Sciences building in Sofia, but the 19-minute interview was not used because, according to the news team, Filipov was "intoxicated," writes Tim Brosnan at Technorati.com.

www.novinite.com...

Oops. False alarm.

Edit to correct formatting.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by DJW001]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The PowersThatBe's first line of attack is to 'discredit' someone...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The Croatian journalists were allowed to interview Lachezar Filipov in the lobby of the Academy of Sciences building in Sofia, but the 19-minute interview was not used because, according to the news team, Filipov was "intoxicated," writes Tim Brosnan at Technorati.com. A Phoenix-based paranormal talk radio host named Kevin Smith, who did not manage to do an interview with the scientist, obtained a copy of the video. It is said to include many close-ups of Filipov's face, and, in Smith's opinion, Filipov was suffering from sleep deprivation. A former international policeman, Smith says that Filipov showed no signs of HGN (Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus), which always accompanies alcohol intoxication. He also points out that sleep deprivation is a favorite tool of the gone-but-still-active Darzhavna Sigurnost, or Bulgarian KGB.

They got to the poor guy. Who would ever be a whistleblower...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

They got to the poor guy. Who would ever be a whistleblower...

Because Bulgaria has such a reputation for being at the cutting edge of science and technology, that naturally they would suppress the greatest scientific achievement in history. And they waited six months after printing it on the first page of the newspaper to suppress it. And it couldn't have anything to do with the infighting at the Academy also mentioned in the article.

Edit to correct spelling.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by DJW001]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Because Bulgaria has such a reputation for being at the cutting edge of science and technology, that naturally they would suppress the greatest scientific achievement in history.

It wouldn't be Bulgaria's decision. They would simply be following the protocol of almost every other nation on earth, to supress such information. Wake up man, it's been happening for 60 years.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

They would simply be following the protocol of almost every other nation on earth, to supress such information.

Which nations don't follow this protocol? I would have thought Bulgaria would be at the top of the list. (Italics mine.)

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

They would simply be following the protocol of almost every other nation on earth, to supress such information.

Which nations don't follow this protocol? I would have thought Bulgaria would be at the top of the list. (Italics mine.)

Brazil, Mexico, France, UK, Canada (I think) and others. Known as UFO-friendly countries, showing transparency on the subject at the highest level.

Bulgaria, whilst a fully democratic country, still has close ties to its Eastern Bloc past and that probably holds it back somewhat.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You think? Cite a reference at least.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join