It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bulgarian Academy Scientists Reported to Be in Touch with Aliens !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
This might be a hoax folks!!

I Googled the guys name and got this...

Link to Filipov page

Note the slightly different address to the real Institute's page...

Real Institute Link

Looking through thr links provided on this site for academicians and staff, no Lachezar Filipov is listed.. AND.. there is no Astrophysics and Synergetics Department listed on the official website.

Sorry to say it may be a hoax.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Tayesin]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
once you said crop circle all validity went right out the window... Crop circles have been de-bunked as something we can create as a hoax...

NEXT!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
once you said crop circle all validity went right out the window... Crop circles have been de-bunked as something we can create as a hoax...

NEXT!

You should really do your research before you say something like that on ATS... it is you sir, who has lost all credibility.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spinoza73
Found another link to the experiment, from july 2009.

www.ourplanet.cc...

On the site, ourplanet.cc (don't know the reputation, though), you can also find the questions posed, the answers (to some questions) in the form of cropcircles and the interpretations, by Mariana Vezneva.

Leaves a lot of questions open. Would like to learn more.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Spinoza73]

Where are the allegedly alien answers in that site?

I can only find the questions and lines saying that they were answered and proven to be correct along with pictures of the crop circles. But I have to say that is far from enough to convince anyone sane.

I'm not buying this whole story. Specially since those crop formations are questionable to say the least.

I do believe in intelligent life outside our planet though.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac

NEXT!

We can create?

I can't, at least not some of them in terms of size, complexity and with the electromagnetic interference and radiation in them.

It's too easy and too tempting and too stupid to generalize things and call everything as hoax when you don't have all the facts straight.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Utter Bullocks ! They can answer in cropcircles ? STUPID, if they cant even talk, then why bother, this is utter Rubbish !

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Popcorn playah

This is in line with what Dolores Cannon has been saying for the past 30 years.

Starred & Flagged, very interesting.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I've read the entire thread, and perhaps I'm mising it, but where does it detail the manner in which the alleged scientists asked the questions? As far as that goes, in what manner were they answered?

For example, the "answer" was given -- "answer in two crop circles". ANY two, or a specific two?

What about nations that have no waving fields of wheat or other mashable crops -- are they cut out of the informational loop, or is there another modality of communication for them? Cloud circles? Sand circles?

The crop circles depicted seem like geometric/mathematical patterns. Are they "answering" in Bulgarian (Български)?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The best report I have ever listened to on Aliens was by a man called Nassim Haraein.. look him up.

Open your mind to what he has to say because it is the best watch you will ever have.. and it makes the best sense .. goes for 8 hrs but well worth it..

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
I've read the entire thread, and perhaps I'm mising it, but where does it detail the manner in which the alleged scientists asked the questions? As far as that goes, in what manner were they answered?

For example, the "answer" was given -- "answer in two crop circles". ANY two, or a specific two?

What about nations that have no waving fields of wheat or other mashable crops -- are they cut out of the informational loop, or is there another modality of communication for them? Cloud circles? Sand circles?

The crop circles depicted seem like geometric/mathematical patterns. Are they "answering" in Bulgarian (Български)?

they have the crop circles that answered the questions posted with the questions on that site .. ill send you the link to the specific page k

www.ourplanet.cc...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
i dunno ... seems tenuous ... how do they know which crop circle answers which questions, and they give interpretations ... how the hell do they know what they are actually saying ... hmmm unless we know the entire process and how they did it

did they ask a question ... get a crop circle then ask another ... or did they ask all at once and get a bunch of circles ???

its really depends on how they did it

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Actually..I'm Bulgarian and there's a lot of "mysterious" things going on here. I'm surprised nobody researches Bulgaria because we're getting some weird sightings.

A few months ago there was a sighting in "Radomir" above a football field. Three bright orbs were circling above it and were shooting a smaller one at eachother. As if they were playing as well. The news reported it, hell, the whole city saw it.

Also, there is a place in here called "Carichina". Now, during World War two we all know that Hitler was basically obsessed with the occult. He found information that the remnants of the very first human being ( which was bisexual ) are in a place called "Carichina", so Hitler immediately went to.. Russia.

Russia and Bulgaria are two very similar countries as far as our language goes. However, what Hitler didn't know is that the real Carichina is in Bulgaria, so after finding that out he comes here.

Now, I'm missing parts of the story, but what I know is that there were diggings in that area, it's a small village, with a crew of soldiers and psychics. The goal was to find the body. The main psychic that helped them was a woman ( forgot her name ) that has been in contact with an alien being or beings all her life. It's telling her stuff and she's writing them in really awkward letters. With her help and the help of that being she located the spot where they should start the digging. The excavations started and while all of that was going on she went to a woman named "Vanga". Now, Vanga is truly a miracle and no liar or anything. She was a very, very old woman, no eyes, but could see the dead. I've went to her with my family and it still brings chills down my spine when she described my dead grand-grand mother sitting right next to me on a couch.

Anyway, Vanga told them from the get go what they were looking for and why. She made them bring her dirt from the place, etc, and finally she "saw" the being they're looking for and sad...

"What, what is this? What do you need this yellow monkey for? It's not a man, it's not a woman... what use? "

Long story short, they found themselves a few meters away from the thing. Then the being in that woman's head told her to get everyone back in the house because they're landing and want to take something. She was peeking through the window and saw the craft hovering between two hills and descending. She was told not to let anyone come out while they're out as well because they're not ready to see the aliens and it could be bad for their health.

After everything was done, the ship was gone, everyone came out and the dogs under a truck they had there were all scared and dizzy, started walking around and falling. Then the alien told her that this is what would've happen to them if they saw 'em.

It's a pretty weird story, there was a documentary on it but i've been hearing things about Carichina every since I was a kid.

A lot of things happen in countries noone cares about. Dare I say the biggest ones.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by antoinemarkoff]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by King Loki

Thank you for the reply, King Loki. Yes, I saw that where the picture of the crop circle was shown next to the question.

I'm mainly curious about HOW the questions were asked of the alleged aliens, and HOW they responded. Was this all reported as a telepathic exercise?

If the answer to the questions lie in the specific crop circles, then I would presume that means the answer is crafted in a mathematical progression or coded mathematically within the crop circle. That might imply that the "code" has been cracked in regard to alleged legitimate crop circles.

I wonder why this story would be reported as attibuted by the collection of scientists without additional information.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The website may or may not be a credible source, I think most agree on this. That being said, I personally think all world governments are "in touch" with ET beings, and have been for some time now. I think they are trying to develop a weapon that will defeat ET, or at least make him go back home. I think Aliens from Sirius, and from the Orion sector are visiting, and I think Reptilians are running the show here, from underground bases and behind the scenes. As far as I can tell, there are 18 some odd different ET races watching us, wondering what we will do. All have manipulated our DNA and Genetic Structure. Some would like to correct mistakes. Some do not care one way or the other, some want to help us but are afraid, or are prevented from doing so. Some see humans as food, some as simply "containers."

Our glorious leaders have sold us down the proverbial river a long time ago, probably near this time: Eisenhower’s ‘First Contact’ Meeting with Extraterrestrials

Project Serpo

"The YELLOW BOOK"

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Im skeptical about this myself. I mean you can say you've asked 30 questions and then look for the answers in any one of a number of Crop Circles, but how did he know WHICH Crop Circles to look for?

Im not buying the whole interpretation of the symbols in the patterns either, a pattern made of sticks and stones could look like a planetary system to someone, or a smiley face to another. As to claiming what its meaning truly is through "Telepathic thoughts", well why didnt the Aliens just contact him through that means, in which case the guy is a so-claimed Channeller and not a Interpreter.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Popcorn playah

What a load of bollocks!
www.circlemakers.org...
Sworn to secrecy we crafters of the winter wheat be. An ye, though thou knowest it deeply, in love with us be...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
What's with the dodgy photoshopped picture in the novinar.net article? Surely it's not supposed to be something officially used by the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences? That and the fact that this seems to be the only source of the 'news', leaves me doubtful that this is true.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
So, these aliens have the technology for interstellar travel, but they choose to directly communicate with these Bulgarian scientists by trampling down wheat.

[edit on 11/24/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarkoff

That was fascinating! I'd love to hear more about the Cachinas and other stories and lore from your area. I wonder if the Cachinas in your story are related to the Hopi Kachinas? I care about countries 'no one cares about'. I've always wondered if the countries that aren't mentioned or thought about much may be exactly because of unusual happenings that take place there.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
My gut feeling is that we are in the midst of disclosure. Who says it has to be a one shot process? I believe that the revelations of Edgar Mitchell last year were indeed a communication from TPTB. The timing of it was impecable, with the presedential elections and the obvous cultural shift taking place, a pressured government could very well begin the process without the world ever taking notice. Free from allegations of hiding the truth, they would have performed their moral and legal duty without the inconvenience of a global panic.
IMO, the Vatican is just getting prepared for something that is coming to pass. After years of bleeding statues and stigmatas they very well know that something is watching.
Not certain what to make of the story about the Bulgarians though. Might need to research a bit before forming an opinion. Lots of people claim to be in contact but lots of people have wild imaginations also.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join