It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bulgarian Academy Scientists Reported to Be in Touch with Aliens !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I sent an Email to request clarification on the article. Lets see if they respond to the matter.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
What I'd like to know is what were the 30 questions asked, and what were the answers?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The whole UFO secret is the worst kept secret in the inner Military world. 'An Assessment' that Robert Dean talked about, which was a booklet written in 1964 about the alien visitations here on Earth. If you never have heard about it just google: Robert Dean..

The Greatest thing about the UFO secret is that even if you get a whistle blower (Like one of only 12 astronauts who walked on the moon) nobody will believe them anyways..

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Ufology gets more bizarre and silly every single time somebody posts about a disclosure date, contacts, crop circles etc.

I do believe that a very tiny portion is real, but many people are having a lot of laughs by making up dates and stories for disclosure. Maybe the aliens are as well having a good laugh by doing ridiculous things that nobody would think real aliens would ever do.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molan27
The whole UFO secret is the worst kept secret in the inner Military world. 'An Assessment' that Robert Dean talked about, which was a booklet written in 1964 about the alien visitations here on Earth. If you never have heard about it just google: Robert Dean..

The Greatest thing about the UFO secret is that even if you get a whistle blower (Like one of only 12 astronauts who walked on the moon) nobody will believe them anyways..

That's because the astronauts don't have any evidence to back up their stories. That makes them no more credible than anyone here who has their own stories.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I bet there are a lot of 'researchers' here on ATS that would 'report to be in contact with aliens'.

lol

[edit on 23-11-2009 by muggl3z]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It's really annoying to me that ETs are always depicted as friendly, peace-loving nature hippies from space with ESP.

If what we're doing is so bad, why don't they stop us? What is it about our planet, and us destroying it, that matters to them? We're just some primitive race on some speck planet in the middle of nowhere, so why should they care if we kill ourselves and our planet?

They've got space flight figured out, so I'm pretty sure they don't really need us for anything.

Put my name down on the list of people who'd really like to see the questions posed and answers given, too. I wonder if those questions were publicly broadcast before the answers were received as well. It's not too difficult to formulate a cryptic, gibberish message when you know what the scientists are looking for, and it's been proven time and time again that crop circles are very easily hoaxed.

The quotes around "crop circles" makes me think they weren't actual crop circles though, so who knows? We sure don't, because that article didn't answer a single question.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Sounds like a ploy to attract some Scientologists.
I advise no one to go there unless one is looking for a hosing.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Responding through crop circles to questions just does not seem appropriate. If they are "in touch" then it would seem plausible that since they are purportedly scientists, that they would have documented this contact better than what has been presented up to this point. If the aliens are advanced I believe they could have come up with some form of communication that we ALL could decipher and/or understand. It seems when these types of communiques are received by a group of scientists, explorers or whomever they always seem to be in the form of something that requires an ability or skill to understand that all of us generally don't have. To me, that just makes it suspect even more.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
It clearly states that the BAS researchers posed 30 questions to the Aliens. That pretty much indicates there was some interaction beyond BAS just interpreting crop circles.

And how do we, the average person, go about posing questions of our own - or more importantly, just how did the Bulgarians pose their questions and how did they absolutely know they were received?

Bit like sending letters to santa, really.

Or "Hey Aliens, if you get this, draw me a crop circle!"

Zing, a crop circle appears and viola - now I must decipher it......

I'll be the first to fetch our new masters slippers if Im wrong, but I don't think we're going to be shaking slimy hands with our new space faring overlords anytime soon.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I agree a super advanced Alien race is responding to us through bent wheat? Really? Some one over there has been reading "Urancha". I believe in Aliens, and I believe in Celestrial beings, but one in the same...I dunno.

I want to know the answer, lets see what is said. If it's something you could learn in College, I'm gonna ignore it, if it's something that we have not come to yet then I'll listen.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I believe this might be true.Different aliens species are in contact with different people for a variety of reasons.Some aliens use different freqencies of telepathy and as posted in other ways like crop circles.The different aliens use different frenqencies in telepathy to keep there commnications private.On very rare occasions you may happen to log into the wrong telepathy frenqency and contact different aliens.This happened only once with me.I was trying to contact my gray alien friends and got the reptillians instead.The reptillians were not happy about that.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
So our dumpheads (if there is such word) in Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - BAS (Българска Академия на Науките - БАН) said that they are in touch with aliens? That we will be in contact with them in form of some spiritual energy?
I know the radiowaves are not to be used if we start communicating outside (Solar System, but the power of thought?

Our scientist here in Bulgaria are getting "smarter and smarter".

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Mitsov]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124

That's because the astronauts don't have any evidence to back up their stories. That makes them no more credible than anyone here who has their own stories.

I know the current century is very young, but that statement must rank among the top of the stupid statements of the century. As astronauts go through the most rigorous training program anyone could possibly imagine, they are the ELITE of pilots, scientists and observers. If ANYONE on the entire planet would have more personal credibility regarding things they observe WHILE ACTUALLY FLYING IN SPACE I do not know who it would be.
Another case of malignant stupidity of epic proportions!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
These guys are noobs, I have been in contact with them since 2005. I have asked profound questions and have incredible answers. You can all have full access to my content for 3 easy payments of $139.95

bunk.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I believe this is where they're getting the information from:

www.novinite.com...

No idea whether this is just a load of BS or has some truth to it; apparently one of the Bulgarian scientists has been studying crop circles since the late 80's, early 90's.

Honestly, in my opinion, I think people need to start thinking in more than 3 dimensions - but that's just me; I've done a lot of personal research on all kinds of topics ever since I was a little kid back in elementary school - not sure why, I've just always been fascinated by the unexplained. I guess I can blame watching too many episodes of Unsolved Mysteries as a kid. Then again it might have had something to do with seeing "ghosts" in my bedroom in the house I grew up in too - who knows. I guess I'm just crazy.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
taken from wikipedia:

Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency) is Bulgaria's largest English-language news provider. “Novinite” (Bulgarian: “Новините“) means “The News” in Bulgarian. It is also sometimes referred to as SNA by its forum users.

Through its website [1] ([2]) and its Breaking News newsletter, Novinite.com provides real-time coverage of the most recent events and developments in Bulgaria and around the world.

Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency) publishes Sofia Morning News, an online daily newspaper with paid subscription, and The Sofia Weekly, a free online weekly newspaper which comes out every Saturday.

Novinite.com is quoted daily all over the world. Its website features a forum, a free archive with more than 101 000 articles, a search engine, news alerts, and dozens of other functions.

Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency) is part of One Click Media Group.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlawfullPriest
reply to post by lpowell0627

I agree a super advanced Alien race is responding to us through bent wheat? Really? Some one over there has been reading "Urancha". I believe in Aliens, and I believe in Celestrial beings, but one in the same...I dunno.

I want to know the answer, lets see what is said. If it's something you could learn in College, I'm gonna ignore it, if it's something that we have not come to yet then I'll listen.

I don't think its too farfetched to say..

Well the aliens (especially according to what the article says) do not want to startle us in anyway with contact. They are giving messages that only the few very interested will pick up on now (and that is crop circles).

If they are at the point of radio, they'd be at the point of coming down in a Football Stadium.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Popcorn playah
They are ready to help us but we don’t know what to request from them in case of contact.

We shall request nothing at first, only hope and a formal request to sit down and have talks and public displays and corordinated visits and ship/space tours for some. Then later things will be revealed and discovered about us and our history and then technology to assist in our development in a positive way. We will be introduced to galactic societies and the ways they opperate, and where we fit into this picture of our true reality that can only be understood with the facts of the extraterristrial past and history. Where the genetics will be discussed and relations with us will be made understood. Its a welcome into a brave new world, a world where space trade routes are reality and system to system space travel is boundless, so wars did occur. We need to get rid of our ego quick, because its overinflated and is our current missdirection in life and it will be confused with this new information and it will not be compatible with our new life. A new life of change and gods energy like the sun. Where you feel this energy and flow and opperate and move with it.

You will be able to see it even before it has been complete. Becuase it allready exists, all time is constant and almost non existant as apposed to all things in one accordance and flow of law of nature and god.

What im saying is that all time has allready happend and we can experience that, and experience not only change but different realites simotaniously at once. Which is living interdimensionaly, or between realities as they all converge into the one grand reality. People are able to peer deep into the new and old realities, its allways self included. Meaning you are self imparted within the frabic of the way life works. Like a printed stamp of energy and just as predominant as any other. Everything your soul or essence are is self relfecting and being directed into physical reality. ET beings control the frabic of the universe around them. Everything that I speak now. I am built like that, I just see them and they see me. So they stir forth memories of living me with them in the past or reaching them in the future and bringing it all foward into the present at one converging point, where it makes sense to me on mutliple levels of not just understanding but different levels and layers of consciousness. Its like touching into the deep ocean of consciousness also with god, where undertanding goes beyond anything understood.

This is where I come into play. Finally, its nearly ready. The joy we create from the love we made. I have a direct connection and contact with intellectualized extraterristrials of varous descendent's.

My role is to tell you right off the bat when people turn to us for answers and quetions will come flying in. There are many people who will step foward, in contact when the time is right.

It will be informally or formally announced based on talks with the government as had with some of these beings who demanded for a truth campaign as being long since past due. So it comes and it comes now for the love of all. Say bye bye to reality. Time for some real progress.

They say that they love us and see us from a higher perspective and allready well far advanced as a society, in their view we are very advanced souls based on our genetics and past incarnations. We have within us the energy and nature to completely change the universe. Our souls are believed to be decendants of energy and dna, that is of a very powerful ancient race who could create matter from a machine, and created solar systems and terrformed planets to bring about life in our galaxy. Called the Paa Tal. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 24-11-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Some posters have been asking what questions were asked, and what answers were specifically received?

If you click on the "ourplanet.cc" link, provided on page 1, by Spinoza73, there is a list of some of the questions (the ones which apparently received answers).

There is a link tab at the top of the page, which then takes you to the "Answers".

Here's a LINK to the ANSWERS page

The "answers" seem to take the form of crop-circle formations with an "expert" interpretation of their meaning.
The expert is apparently a telepathic scientist....

Interesting, but not exactly concrete proof of anything.

G

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join