It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Army Kidnapped 6200 Children Since 2000

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

If an American policeman detains or arrests a teenager for vandalism or assault (e.g., rock throwing at people, vehicles and buildings), and the child ends up in "juvenile detention" (not a criminal detention, but a "CHINS" - child in need of supervision -case) I would be able to report that as a "kidnapping" and non-criminal/civil detention under these standards.

Propaganda is propaganda, regardless of the source.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

In US juvenile offenders are not denied their "basic human rights".

Qaraqe stated that the Israeli occupation authorities "deprive detained children from the basic rights granted by international conventions, such as the right to know the reason for their arrest, the right to counsel, the right of families to know the reason and the place of detention of their child, the right to appear before the judge, the right to object to the charge and lodge an appeal against it, the right to communicate with the outside world, and the right to a humane treatment that preserves the dignity of the detained child."

This is not propaganda, this is exposing the truth that rarely any MSM has shown, I would take it as propaganda the day it start showing on networks like Fox so called "news".

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
reply to post by jdub297

In US juvenile offenders are not denied their "basic human rights".

Qaraqe stated that the Israeli occupation authorities "deprive detained children from the basic rights granted by international conventions, such as the right to know the reason for their arrest, the right to counsel, the right of families to know the reason and the place of detention of their child, the right to appear before the judge, the right to object to the charge and lodge an appeal against it, the right to communicate with the outside world, and the right to a humane treatment that preserves the dignity of the detained child."

This is not propaganda, this is exposing the truth that rarely any MSM has shown, I would take it as propaganda the day it start showing on networks like Fox so called "news".

I don't think there is any point conversing with Israelis, they take the "my country right or wrong" concept to new heights, barbarism has no excuse.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by prof-rabbit
You should watch District 9.

Comparing the Israeli-Palestinian conflict to District 9? There's more of you twits out there? Comparing that film to that conflict is incredibly insulting to the people who were forcefully evicted from District Six, Cape Town. The non-fiction events that this fictional film was based on. Get your facts straight.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dnevnoi

Originally posted by prof-rabbit
You should watch District 9.

Comparing the Israeli-Palestinian conflict to District 9? There's more of you twits out there? Comparing that film to that conflict is incredibly insulting to the people who were forcefully evicted from District Six, Cape Town. The non-fiction events that this fictional film was based on. Get your facts straight.

And you don't think the Palestinians are treated like insects?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join