It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photoshop CS3 extended help!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ok so I just got this on my new laptop and I need some help! I had photoshop years ago but it wasnt this version. Does anyone on here know a site where I can find tutorials on how to use it? I've been looking and I am stuck! I also have Illustrator and would like to find a site with tutorials for that. I know people on here use Photoshop so this is why I am asking here. Nobody I know personally has it so please someone help!!! I want to make business cards and other things but Im at a loss!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
There were a load of you tubes You Suck At Photoshop

So long as you don't mind being mentally abused all the way through!! - He is very funny...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Haaaaa! Yeah I dont mind. I forgot about youtube..so not use to the sound on here..lol My other laptop the sound went out when it was dropped. Thanks!!

and well I suck at photoshop so its appropriate! lol

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Mblah, I HIGHLY recommend purchasing a monthly license to lynda.com they have heaps of tutorials for download but its a monthly subscription.

I've learned so much using lynda.com, highly recommend it

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
you could always ask me ?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I've been using Photoshop and Illustrator for ... oh my crickey ... about 18 years now and use them both every day still, but there isn't a week that goes by without me having to to an internet search on how to do a specific action. (Probably because I'm too lazy to wade through the Help.)
The beasts are probably quite different animals (visually) than when you first used them. They have evolved enormously.
My advise if you don't have time to sit through hours of tutorials is to go ahead and DO STUFF. If you want to create 3D text in Illustrator, do an internet search and create! If you want to paste your mate's face onto your favourite wrestler, do an internet search on "photoshop face swap".
The more you do, the faster you'll learn.
(And you can have all my "friends" that want free business cards, christmas cards, logos, charts, children's-photo-photoshopped-onto-a-fairy, etc etc. That'll make you learn quick!)

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Found this page...
33 Must Read CSS3 Tips, Tricks, Tutorial Sites and Articles

Not read any of it yet - looks like there's loads there.

top topics

join