It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Robbie Williams UFO Related Song

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

I wouldn't say this unless i mean it but, this is his best new song. better than the new album.

The new album was alright. had a few catchy songs, but this is above and beyond. not because of what it is about but because its very easy and nice to listen too.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AnneMaryhello, the video is here again, i think Anne this video is really perfect, the pics when i saw him yesterday i felt really happy cos this is a really fascinating topic and my first time i wrote here and for me this is the robbie feeling and i always think that there is something beyond the...... what? i do not know, but that is as real as God himself, thanks for referringto you tube, thank u, now you can appreciate this video RW what to say in the song, really perfect for me, my dear i know beyond the sun that there is a place where there are amazing things, sometimes i think IM CRAZY, BUT IM SURE IM NOT, thanks and enyoy this video also, god bless you, Arizona is a good song about strange things beautiful cos you can to ask truth or not.? i love and i know you too,GOD BLESS YOU.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by flymetothemoon

Originally posted by NephraTari

btw. did not get to see the video at all .. it was removed. And I can't get the albumn because they don't sell it here.

oh well. I am sure it was brilliant.

Always more fish in the ocean...
Apropos. This video is great. Some UFO's and other "related" pics

The album is great. Some less electronic tracks, than "Arizona"...

The album is amazing and this song is awesome!and he post He loves what she has done with his tune...so enjoy it!!!!and congratulations for Patricia

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

I wouldn't say this unless i mean it but, this is his best new song. better than the new album.

The new album was alright. had a few catchy songs, but this is above and beyond. not because of what it is about but because its very easy and nice to listen too.

easy to listen???
what do you mean???

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It has been removed due to terms of use agreement, is there a link to it? I am positive I will enjoy it fully.

Robby, you are so special, did you make this with ATS in mind?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Thank you Vale, and I just loved the Hwy to the Stars tonight line, also if you dont mind Ill bring my maiden, what a romantic song, it is beautiful Robby.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

Yes it's amazing. I like to think there is a Robbie tune for everyone

I'll say many catchy songs on the new album.But taste in music is subjective of course. And that's the way it's gonna be...

reply to post by valefc

Yes.That video is to good to be "ignored". Def. deserves some attention, as well as whole of her awesome channel

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Bah, I still say he peaked with the "Angels" album...

all this new hoopla hoka wajawoojit stuff is tacky at best. I used to whisper his lyrics into the ears of girls and they would get all mushy...now they would label me a quack and leave..

Next time you wanna make a alien song...dont make it obvious...
Song Above The Scene (ats...how neat, a subtle nod):
They Lie, look up, keep high, find love
truth be told, we're told no truth,
truth of lies lies spread for you
etc...that kinda stuff that has meanings within meanings and makes people put brainpower into unlocking the words verses just flat out messages.

Yoda is known for his wisdom because on the face, he talks nonsense.

anyhow RW. if your still looking at the thread...I would say the song is good, but your standard is typically great. Expect more from you young man...

or simply redo Angels of course
(barrel of fun that song...lot of drunken pub nights with everyone hollaring lyrics to it arm in arm)

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I totally agree my friend!! And I remember someone said here it´s only a tune..and now he prizes this vid..lol good god, I had also a selfmade Arizona vid on my channel..but I deleted the vid, because of copyright problems...
You see, sometimes it´s better to go on risc...no risc, no fun...lol
Congratulations to Patricia!
I think he´s not anylonger here, or is he?? But whatever...
Happy related B-day wishes RW..I think, you will look sometimes on this thread.
Love your whole album!! And of course "Arizona"...and this song reminds me still on Jodie Foster in Contact.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnneMary

I totally agree my friend!! And I remember someone said here it´s only a tune..and now he prizes this vid..lol good god, I had also a selfmade Arizona vid on my channel..but I deleted the vid, because of copyright problems...

In that case, only one option : upload it again and post it here. What you say ? At one point some had to post another video, as after all, this is about the Arizona song, right ?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Thanks so much for the link. I was never one for sappy ballads. I really like this song. Certain parts of it really hit me. Made me feel like I was not alone in my bizarre experiences.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ok, now it's my turn.....

After so long.. I need to write again;-)

I found the link of this thread on an other UFO site... followed.. and yeah now i write.

Okizey.. what I think about the song???( I know noones asked me) I luv it.

Actually I never listened to the lyrics, first I'm just interested in the melody and then may be I gonna read whats about.

It's a song, well done Mr. W

And yeah the Album RKTVS, hey ho it's so great and new single morning sun... yeah ,

btw. here in Germany this campane with a TV station is still running, with bodies in the background... luv it...

ok guys i have to go..

But I'll be back ( ha!!!)

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I came to the thread to review the song (why I haven't seen this thread before? am I that blind?!) and who was posting, Chris himself! The fangirl inside me was unleashed for 5 minutes, but I managed to keep her quiet and I'm going to review the song as frustrated musician and former ATSer by the same time. I promise I'm going to tie the fangirl on a wooden post while writing.

Ok, let's start when I encountered the tracklist of the album, after it came out. I told my friends "that's gonna be an UFO related song". I'm the only one that's tied to the occult and interested on UFOs and conspiracies of my group of friends, and obviously they didn't get the fact that Arizona is where the Area 51 is and one of the places with more UFO sightings in the US (I'm not educated enough to confirm that, my strongest side is metaphysics as you all can see in my post log since I joined ATS) I won some bets with that. Mwahaha. (by the way, my friends don't know I post here. They don't even know my nickname)

Sadly it didn't came on the physical copy, but oh well, I managed to get it and I loved it. Not my fav. song of the album, You Know Me and Morning Sun are, but it's a very catchy song, and well, I like it! Is one of those songs you listen one time and keeps stuck on your mind for a long time. The only point I don't like about it is that I CAN'T sing it! it's too low for me =(...

Nice job reaching that big fanbase with the message, even when a lot of them will never understand it, say "oh Lord, he and his little green mans again", and change the track, but as catchy it is they'll try to sing it one day or another (again, why the low notes!) and the message it's going to transcend the fanbase, mostly in the inner circle of those fans but who knows. Some of those people on the fandom have influences (I know one in specific that knows every alternative DJ on this city) and like a daisy chain, the message would be delivered for everyone who have the ears and mind to get it

highwaaay to theee stars toniiight (8) nanana nana nana

Oh, and I know you'll be around here so I'm gonna take this opportunity.
I'd love to have some beers and have a serious chat with you Chris, someday.

Promise I'm gonna keep the fangirl tied on a tree
(j/k)

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Thanks so much for the link. I was never one for sappy ballads. I really like this song. Certain parts of it really hit me. Made me feel like I was not alone in my bizarre experiences.

You're welcome. Glad you appreciated it. As Arizona is not featured at the physically CD it's good there are creative people, sharing these gems at YouTube. However, Arizona is a part of the iTunes download as a bonus track...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

It seems tragic that this was not on the albumn proper. Why on earth not?
This is the essence of what his interests are right now right? Why not share this piece of himself with his fans in an albumn? Sure some won't appreciate it, but from the little bit I have seen so far.. it seems like our chrisonabike would not really be bothered if some people can't relate. This song was brilliant. It really speaks to people and wakes up something inside them.
That is something that should be shared.. not added as an afterthought.

Just my 2 cents. for whatever its worth

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

It seems tragic that this was not on the albumn proper. Why on earth not?
This is the essence of what his interests are right now right? Why not share this piece of himself with his fans in an albumn? Sure some won't appreciate it, but from the little bit I have seen so far.. it seems like our chrisonabike would not really be bothered if some people can't relate. This song was brilliant. It really speaks to people and wakes up something inside them.
That is something that should be shared.. not added as an afterthought.

Just my 2 cents. for whatever its worth

The reason that song was not released as a part of the original album, is something that only those involved in this project are familiar with.

My subjective opinion: music industry, a myriad of fans and caught in the middle, a certain popstar. Each with their very own individual expectations, based on different bases. Money is a factor. Human feelings and interests is another factor.

If i understand your opinion in the right way, the optimal desire and expectation, would be a "public" recognition and approval of this topic, which therefore means that Arizona should have been a natural part of the album. I totally agree with your point of view.

On the other hand ... Personally I think that people should not have others approval of their interests. How it can be a problem for some, the interests of another person, will always be a mystery to me. "Live and let live".

Although value of Arizona should not be judged by its commercial success, it is desirable that the song will be part of a future album. My subjective opinion is that i love that song. It has depth. Every time you hear the song you will find more details, and if you are open and receptive, it will affect you so much, that it feels like a trip to the fourth dimmension. Perhaps because of the use of this special Solfeggio musical scale...

Consider Robbie as a cake. You can choose to divide the cake into pieces, and judge each individual piece. Or you may choose to consider the cake as a whole. On top on that cake, you add the final flash : "Outstanding Contribution to Music Award"

And you know what ... I do not believe a UFO-related song on the album, would have changed the resolution and the fact that it is well deserved

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AnneMary

hi ANNEMary,i know this is a little confusing to you , is that chris said that this song is just a tune as saying is not so important about it, or rather is not an issue as important and more after 3 months that started this interesting topic here robbie put in his site a video of his song Arizona or rather a video that was here, i think Robbie is a very authentic person and above all a human being like you and me with many virtues and flaws.i think his belief inUFO or strange things by being a public person and speak his mind many times think that this a little crazy, i think Robbie is very brave and has much courage to defend what he believes and believes it is real mad if they said Crazy in the bad sense of the words. if he put the patricia'S video in his site and said i love, i think it was a way of saying Robbie really love this theme, not matter who made the video only was the video that was here after many months. i like the video is beautiful and the song is really deep for me, this is great song and above all a fascinating subject which you do not want to end, see you and god bless you

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Does Morning sun also have these hidden notes does anyone know? as everytime I hear this song I get goose bumps!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by special

hi, i think not.they are two different songs, one is rather an autobiography or biography of star fall or the narrative when some famous person passed away. perhaps for the interpretation of RW, by the feeling he puts in into the song put you goose bumps, Arizona is a song that is fascinanting and really transport you to an unknow place where you do not want to return, but both are beautiful in their different meanings. god bless you

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

what beautiful video and song, thanks

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join