It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Robbie Williams UFO Related Song

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Some should read his last book "Feel". After this, they will understand him much better.
Never read a book like this...maybe one...with such clear words.
I love all his songs and of course him...he´s one of my favorites. With or without ufo´s. For me it doesn´t matter. He rocks and lights my days and strange nights. And his kind of humor ..just my way
I saw also some strange things in the past. Nobody believed me..till now....
Only I saw the things...maybe it was a comet or stuff. I don´t know.
And I talked to people to a time I was very sick ..but people said, I haven´t talked to them. Was it a dream? It was so real!!
Okay, maybe this is not the way to write this here. Iam new here and I haven´t figured out to handle all these stuff here..also Iam from Germany..language problems

Hope you will forgive me, if I post this not in the right thread.
MfG

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Great track. really enjoyed the sentiment behind it. I haven't heard the album yet but will be buying it shortly. I've been sucked in by that 'Only you know me track. such a good tune!

On the UFO subject I think its great to hear songs like this even if people have always been writing about the subject such as Bowie. just keep them coming.

Heres a link to a song I wrote about my indigo child (starchild). It was almost channelled through me I wrote it so quick but Sometimes it can happen like that. I am convinced he is from the stars, for many reasons.

Just thought I would share it with those who want to listen. Its called Indigo child

www.myspace.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

sorry, man.
it might have been my own ocd or my own add that kicked in when I heard it as sirius, can you hear me

nice though, addressing a dogstar in song lyric form

it's like the radiohead line from ok computer when he sings about the aliens "making home movies for folks back home"
-from paranoid android

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by special

Hi Special, I know that only itune downloads of the new Robbie Williams album had this bonus track added so I don't think its included in the CD that you buy from the shops? Anyone else know if this is on the CD? If not, then just go and download it at itunes as it is such a good song when you hear it on your ipod earphones. The four notes that are featured inbetween each sentence remind me of the Close Encounters of the Third Kind famous melody that they played to the alien ship. Robbie seems to be blase about the song from his reply earlier on but I think it is brill...

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by starseedz

Hi Starseedz, what a great tribute to your beautiful child which I believe there are hundreds of these kids all being born now. Keep yp the good work....

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AnneMary

Hi Anne Mary, welcome to this mad world where you become addicted straight away. I rush in everyday to find out what the latest news is as there is always something new to read and contribute too. Hope to see you around....?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
"Arizona" i like that track. I also love "Viva Life On Mars" from Rudebox. Sorry i will "slap" myself for saying i love that album too
A different style, but still with same "theme". Robbie's been open about what he did experience, (and/or questions he's having about this subject) as he was always open about many other things. Some people think about different stuff, but they never dare talk about it. Robbie dare to say it out loud, and i respect him for that

The question about if Arizona is on the CD.. It is not. Still i love the HB "book".At the official site you can read this :

Robbie's latest album, featuring the hit single Bodies and next single You Know Me is available on CD or as part of the deluxe edition; a beautiful two-disc hardback bound package including the album on CD and a DVD of documentary Shoot The Video Star featuring behind-the-scenes footage. If you prefer your music in digital format the album is of course available from iTunes and includes bonus track Arizona and a 5-minute video clip taken from the Shoot The Video Star film.
"

Robbiewilliams.com

Edit to add : In general i believe that "they" would not seek "contact" with a human from our planet if they feel that person is full of "prejudice". So if "they" feel attracted by some musicial tones and they feel confident with that person, so why not ? Just a thought

[edit on 26-11-2009 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by special

maybe its the Solfeggio music scale, that is giving you a different feel, google it its powerful stuff the solfeggio music scale, bit like heinken reaches parts other parts do not reach........ now there was a song on one of his other albums another one of those when you leave the cd run that kicks in I remember that song taking me on a journey king and bird i think it was called.........

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

I thougth ufo's were ment in the song wheels from the foo fighters.

When the wheels come down........ lalalalalala... dear imagination

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Special, you wrote:

... it has something..I don't know what,but it gives me a strange feeling..anyone else feel this? or is it just me being weird

So do you feel something strage, when you're listening to ARIZONA? I first tought I would too, but actually I don't.... but maybe I only did not play the song loud enough.... I guess, you also remember the "sightings" RW discribed when they were recording this song in the studio?

Chrisonabike wrote the following:

there was another very strange occurance I witnessed one Friday night about 5 months ago. My friends and I were playing a song called Arizona (about ufo's) that we had written. It was dusk and, suddenly, a big ball of light appeared over the san fernando valley. We were standing on my balcony at the time. When the song finished it disappeared .......when we played it again it came back on...once again, when the song finished it disappeared.......this happened 4 times. During this back and forth with the ball of light, an electrical storm came in and the balcony on which we were standing was hit by the lightening. One of my friends said he saw it (the ball of light) fly straight up and out of sight. I can't vouch for this cause I didn't see it with my own eyes, but he was sure that's what he saw happen.......we came in off the balcony after the lightening had just missed us and were stood back in my studio, when, out of nowwhere, (and everybody that was there saw this) a black strip of light a few inches thick came in through the studio door and stretched about 20 feet or so (the length of the studio) and went out through the opposing studio window.

(from www.abovetopsecret.com...)

That lead me to the presumtion, there could be infrasound in the song... and infrasound is said to be able to make people see or feel strange things

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Kimba]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I think it's a great pop song with an interesting story about things unexplainable! A lot of people look up to Robbie and he's as good a rep for exposing the truth about UFO's as anyone.
He's brave enough to step into the light and not be affraid of what people think. He's doing what he believes in - this takes BALLS !
Some people talk about it and others - Do It ! Kudos to Robbie !

Way cool that he recorded this in Solfeggio Frequencies...
Makes me like it even more...
I am a musician who is quite critical of the same old formula music...
This sounds new and fresh...
Tune to 528 hertz - the love frequency !

Rock On Robbie!

Star & Flag

Synth

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kimba

What you say :
That lead me to the presumtion, there could be infrasound in the song... and infrasound is said to be able to make people see or feel strange things

You are so right. That's something used by Pink Floyd. I thought it was cause i always had a crush on Gilmour, i get this strange feeling

Sorry joking. You really must be right "Kimba"

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kimba

These frequencies are harmonious with our bodies and our minds sync up.
Instead of maybe 'making' people see, maybe alternate vibrations can 'allow' us to see what was not possible in our eyesight bandwidth or dimension.
All music playing in this key seems to become more alive.
And the musicians are more creative, I've experienced this...
Maybe it's a placebo or just the mere suggestion that re-tuning to natural frequencies in nature may manifest positive affects as an end result.

I don't believe that music can slip ecstasy or lsd into your system through your ears, any euthoric affects are due to our imagination and awareness. Some music makes us happy, sad, angry or in the reproduction mood!

This is a great thread !

Synth

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I bought the album yesterday over here in Amsterdam, and i must say,.. WHAT A GREAT COMEBACK!!

Great songs. Bodies, Deceptacon, You know me, last days of disco, starstruck and difficult for weirdo's damn those are superb.

I do miss some of the "rock-ier" tracks and classics he made in his "Guy Chambers era" but that doesnt make this a bad album. On the contrary.

And btw Rob, if you read this, i think its a real bummer Arizona isnt on the album. I really really like it and i am not the only one, i see.

Way way better than Intensive Care and Rudebox. Glad youre back.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Synthesist

I don't believe that music can slip ecstasy or lsd into your system through your ears, any euthoric affects are due to our imagination and awareness. Some music makes us happy, sad, angry or in the reproduction mood!

This is a great thread !

Synth

Lets hope not

I believe it's caused by adrenaline, that can cause Endorphines. When you look at the "better" side effects caused by adrenaline.
Now i really cant let go the chance to ask a musician about the effects of drum beats. I think of some track from the album Rudebox, where you can hear Mark Ronson's drumbeats very clear. I've almost got addicted listen to that beat. You think some musicians uses certain beats to "hit" people in the solar plexus ? This is also used by Cretu in two tracks, where he did add samples from Led Zeppelin's drums in"When The Levee Breaks". That's also said to give some people a "feeling"
Another question i will ask about bass lines. I think use of bass in Robbie's album is amazing. So can you explain why spec. "vibrant" bass lines can give this feeling too ?
Strange questions for some. "Adrenaline junkie" yes, probably

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kimba
Special, you wrote:

... it has something..I don't know what,but it gives me a strange feeling..anyone else feel this? or is it just me being weird

So do you feel something strage, when you're listening to ARIZONA? I first tought I would too, but actually I don't.... but maybe I only did not play the song loud enough.... I guess, you also remember the "sightings" RW discribed when they were recording this song in the studio?

Chrisonabike wrote the following:

there was another very strange occurance I witnessed one Friday night about 5 months ago. My friends and I were playing a song called Arizona (about ufo's) that we had written. It was dusk and, suddenly, a big ball of light appeared over the san fernando valley. We were standing on my balcony at the time. When the song finished it disappeared .......when we played it again it came back on...once again, when the song finished it disappeared.......this happened 4 times. During this back and forth with the ball of light, an electrical storm came in and the balcony on which we were standing was hit by the lightening. One of my friends said he saw it (the ball of light) fly straight up and out of sight. I can't vouch for this cause I didn't see it with my own eyes, but he was sure that's what he saw happen.......we came in off the balcony after the lightening had just missed us and were stood back in my studio, when, out of nowwhere, (and everybody that was there saw this) a black strip of light a few inches thick came in through the studio door and stretched about 20 feet or so (the length of the studio) and went out through the opposing studio window.

(from www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Have played it a couple of times now,just regular on the laptop from the link & I still get the "feeling" I cannot describe what it is.....but it makes me feel strange

"Infrasound" what exactly is that please? as never heard of it before...x

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by serin sister
reply to post by special

maybe its the Solfeggio music scale, that is giving you a different feel, google it its powerful stuff the solfeggio music scale, bit like heinken reaches parts other parts do not reach........ now there was a song on one of his other albums another one of those when you leave the cd run that kicks in I remember that song taking me on a journey king and bird i think it was called.........

Haven't a clue? but it does something....x

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Synthesist

Everyone goes into trance states differently, some get there easily.

Music changes people, and is more addictive than drugs like some say. The music you listen to in your teens, is very important and thats why you find you listen to it for the rest of your life, as it helps shape inside your brain.

The ptb know this, already.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Saw Robbie in The Daily Record today in Scotland an article in the showbiz mag insert a photo of him in Australia with a fan holding a placard saying:"Robbie is not the Messiah, he is just a naughty boy."
Well, it looks like ATS threads are so influential that fans even in Australia add their own addition to the thread via a worldwide photo!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think it could be Infrasound within the song

Have looked this up on the net & listened to some music that included infrasound and made me feel the same weird way....
So whether it was intentional when this record was produced to give out this vibe or unintentional I do not know
could make a lot of sense though if it is infrasound

Surely there must be other people here who get the same strange feeling
its almost as if my ears & head start to hurt if I listen too long...and I am not listening to it loud,or with earphones...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join