It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Commission Report On Santa Claus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Suppose The 9/11 Commission had been asked to investigate the existence of Santa Claus and had accepted his existence.

Evidence that the 9/11 Commission could offer for the existence of Santa...

- There are the presents at the end of everyone's bed so he must have come.
- Scientifically, it can be shown that he obviously could not have been seen as to have just done Europe, he would have spent less than 100,000th of a second per home.
- Norad can confirm that he exists as they release an official report each year on 24th December confirm that they have tracked him.
- The Finnish Post Office actually have a department to deal with letters to Santa, clearly proving that he exists.
- An NIST report could easily have been commissioned to confirm that the average roof is capable of withstanding the tonnage of a sleigh and 6 reindeer when evenly distributed.
- Unlike the 9/11 impact at the Pentagon, there is tons of footage of Santa Claus.
- Unllike those involved in 9/11, there is no record whatsoever of any links vbetween the CIA and Santa's Pixies.
- Add all the Import/Export figures across the world and you will find that the world is a net exporter. As this cannot be another planet, the balance must be to Santa's Magic Kingdom that does not release figures.
- Thousands of witnesses confirm that Santa was seen at Macy's just before Christmas.
- As other major department stores have clearly advertised a visit just before Christmas, he must exist as surely this number of corporations are hardly likely all suddenly to deceive the public with a lie that would leave them open to being sued for misrepresentation.
- It is absurd to suggest that millions of people across the world would all be part of the same conspiracy - someone surely would have "cracked" and been prepared to speak to the press.
- Half the population "KNOW" that he exists, why investigate further?

Likewise, using the same approach as "debunkers', we should obviously accept this premise, that Santa exists until a new, more reasonable one turns up.

CONCLUSION - The evidence supporting the existence of Santa Claus is clearly much stronger than that 9/11 was an inside job.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by aristocrat2]

[edit on 23-11-2009 by aristocrat2]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Pretty good.

I got a nice chuckle out of this one.

I do find it interesting that NORAD tracks Santa every year. Is it really just for the amusement of children or....

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

Santa does exist, and 9-11 was not done by the American government who cant kep its own house in order yet, can attack its own country without being ratted out.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
That is funny.

It really does seem there is more REAL evidence for Santa than there is for the OS.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think the last thing we need is threads like this, and you expect people to take things seriously.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Again this is a made up story for the kids this December
do i believe his real? no its like believing in Pokemon are real.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by aristocrat2

Santa does exist

Ummm

I'm sorry to inform you but...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c50a1f8403a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well, i saw this thread and took it for granted that the 9/11 commission was investigating sightings of UFO's...AKA Santa Claus.

Cute story!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You just ruined my Christmas.

May he rest in peace.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

CONCLUSION - The evidence supporting the existence of Santa Claus is clearly much stronger than that 9/11 was an inside job.

Santa does exist; Big Foot lives in the same area.
I know this to be true.

That's not the "real" Santa, just a rouse to throw off the masses.
Trust me, he is well protected.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d1eb695cb4a.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 23-11-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Funny, I take this post as making fun of conspiracy theorists, not people who believe something closer to the official story (aka the truth). Guess it all depends on your sense of humour.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Great Thanks Slayer, Now what am I going to tell myself this year when nothings under my tree.. Thanks for ruining my life.

new topics

top topics

join