It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would like to try an intentional healing experiment on the Hemorrhagic H1N1?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Update on our patient:

She was back on the ventillator yesterday. Everybody keep sending her healing thoughts!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, Niki, I'll check it out as soon as my temporarily slowed internet lets me. (Made too many downloads this month.)

I've just had a go at helping your patient and now feel like I've had a dose of something like heroine. Distance healing can have a remarkable effect on the person trying to do it. I hope it helped your patient too.

I have a suggestion. We could form a healing circle with anyone who'd like to join. At first we could practice just shutting our eyes, daydreaming us all standing in a circle, feeling a hand holding each of ours, and sending healing and strength through our hands around the circle.

Every hour, on the hour, everyone who is awake and able and thinks of it can momentarily feel the holding hands and send a burst of energy, and once a day we could try to do it longer, about 10 minutes I'd suggest.
And once a week, a 20 minute session. -5 minutes to just focus in and feel the energy, 5 minutes to send healing to each other, 5 minutes to heal a specific target, and 5 minutes to send energy around the earth.

That's just an idea off the top of my head. Rereading it, it sounds ridiculously regimented. But I'd still be interested to hear what others think. When people work in a group they can achieve far more than they each can separately. And this would give strength and training to beginners, perhaps teaching how to heal.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
as a skeptic, I am not sure what to make of all this, but I can say .

Thank You, for no matter what I think, it is good to know there are truly caring loving people left in this world, who think of others before themselves. And if there were more people like this, the world would be a much better place.

You made me feel really good today. Thank You!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hi Nikiano - I found that story very interesting! I was just wondering though, what is the dark energy that leaves their body? Or if you don't know, what would you guess?

And I was also wondering - can this kind of thing help with mental illnesses like depression, etc.....?

Thanks,

John

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Also, to the poster who mentioned 'black hole people' , I'm intrigued! What does that mean?!?

John

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Millions
Also, to the poster who mentioned 'black hole people' , I'm intrigued! What does that mean?!?

John

Have you ever known people who seem determined to never be happy?
At first you feel sorry for them and listen to their tales of woe, then you try to help them.

Whatever you do is not good enough, they always need more help and have more stories of the terrible injustices they are suffering. If, after hearing their sad stories, you think you can tell them some of yours, you're mistaken. They don't want to listen, and will always have had worse done to them. When their company gets too draining and you try to pull away they put you on guilt trips, making you feel responsible for their problems.

That's what I mean by black hole people.

Everyone has a right to be a miseryguts who needs a hand or a shoulder now and then.
But a black hole person won't acknowledge that. They believe they are the only ones who need help and sympathy.

I bet you've met one.

<< 1   >>

join