It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would like to try an intentional healing experiment on the Hemorrhagic H1N1?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hi, everyone,

Ok, for those of you who would like to try something interesting tonight at 7pm, I hope you'll join me.

Many of you are aware that the hemorrhagic H1N1 is now starting to spread all over the world, now....it's not just in the Ukraine anymore.

Many of you might be aware of the intentional healing experiements that have been done on coast to coast radio and other places. (They also call these "prayer expriments", too, but you can call them whatever you want if you're not comfortable with the word "prayer.")

All I can say is that there is someone who really needs a lot help right now in Arizona (well, actually, there are lots of people in Arizona and all over the world who need help, but I think you know what I mean), and maybe we could use this person as "subject 1" in the healing experiment.

I can't name names, I can't give specifics, I can't say what hospital I work at, or what city I work in.... but I can say that I'm asking for prayers and good energy for one of my patients, who I would like to see get better.

I know that the people in the Ukraine are sicker and have had this longer, and probably deserve this more than we do right now, so please know, I'm not trying to say we need it more than they do. I'm only using this person as an experiment. If it works at my hospital, then we can all direct our prayers and healing to the Ukraine....where it is needed most. We can use someone else there to direct the energy to a specific place.

This is just an experiment, to see if we here at ATS can do just as much good as the people on Coast to Coast who are doing these healing experiments, too. I hear they are having miraculous results, so why can't we?

So, this is how it will go, for anyone who wants to try:

1. I will be working at the hospital today from 2 pm to 10pm.
2. Just envision me (not my avatar, Mae West, but me, however you want to envision me) sitting in a hospital. Now, envision sending light or healing energy to the entire hospital that is around me, and ask the light or the energy to go to the people who need it the most. (Or, you can direct it to a specific person in the hospital if you wish...)
3. As you do this, do it with a specific intention....be as specific as possible, in your own words. Such as: I am now healing the hemorrhagic flu, or a miracle is now happening, etc... Be as specific as possible, but make it very clear. Make it present tense, not future tense. Do it at 7pm, Airzona time.

Don't direct the healing energy at me, because I'm fine. Rather, use me as a place holder....direct the energy to the patients and the building around me.

Or, if you wish, you can do it any other way you want, by just saying prayers or whatever. But let's all do it at a specific time....7pm Arizona time.....with the same intention of helping this patient.

If a miracle happens in our hospital, I'll let you know. Then, we can all direct our energy to the Ukraine, Norway, Poland, Lithiuania, Russia.... and any other place that needs it.

Let me know if you want to participate, or not, but I'll let you know what happens.

You know, everyone says that we need a revolution or that we need to fight the "powers that be", but fighting just wastes more energy. "Intention" is much faster.

Thanks in advance!! Let's see what ATS can do as a positive force in stopping this epidemic!

[edit on 23-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm not a healer, but I would like to try. I'll be trying to send energy/prayers your way throughout the day. Around 7 p.m. (pacific) I'll try harder. Does Arizona participate in daylight savings? (I thought it was one of the states who don't) Are you guys at pacific or mountain time right now?

Let us know if it works.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Thank you for asking for this...count me in. Please keep us updated, and I will be sending you as much as I can summon up. This is a scary situation indeed, and if we can help turn it round by any means, we should do it.

Cait x

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Arizona time, that's Pacific time zone, yes? That's -8:00 GMT, which would be 0:00am in Poland (GMT+1). Please correct me if I'm wrong and count me in!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for doing this. I hope we get even more to join us before 7pm.

Yeah, our time here is weird....we don't do daylight savings. I am now one hour ahead of Los Angeles....one hour ahead of Pacific time. So, as I'm writing this, it's 1:15 pm Arizona time, 12:15 pm in Los Angeles, and 3pm in New York.

Another way to figure it out is to go to google and type "Arizona time" and it will tell you what time it is here right now.

Also, I posted a picture of myself in the hospital pharmacy, in my photo album here on ATS. So, for those of you who do healing and need a picture to focus on, focus on me in my scrubs in the hospital, then focus on sending the healing energy around me.

The hospital is not that big...imagine sending the healing energy around me for about a half a city block in diameter.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Bump, it is currently 7:03 PM in Arizona and time for those participating to tune-in, project, pray, whatever you will do to help this patient.

2nd line - For those without a preferred method - project healing light from your heart, channeled through the top of your head. Healing energy from "the source" - no matter what your "source" is.

Source -> through top of your head -> out through your heart.

[edit on 23/11/2009 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm a little late - but I'm joining in anyway. : )
Count me in on any other ones that you decide to do.
This is the quantum healing force that we all need to practice on this planet.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Wow....you guys are good!
Thank you so much for all your help!!

I just got very good news. It is now 9pm, and the nurse from the ICU called me to ask me a question about this patient, and I asked her how she was doing, and she said she was doing so much better. (They are able to wean her off the more serious stuff they use in the ICU.)

I can't go into much detail.......but from what she told me, this is very good news. And only 2 hours after the experiment!

I'll let you know more (in very general terms) as I find out more tomorrow....but it seems that the experiment has worked!!

(And I told nobody here at the hospital, not the nurses, not my co-workers...nobody......about this experiment.)

Great job, guys!!!

Ok, so who do we know in the Ukraine that we can use as an anchor point for healing there?? Anyone?

Edit to add:

Ok, so I decided it might be ok to be a bit more specific, so you guys would know how well it worked. When somebody is very, very sick, we have to put them on the ventillator. In order to do that, you have to paralyze the patient (while also putting them on heavy sedation drips) so they don't fight the ventillator. The nurse called to tell me that they were taking her off the paralyzing agents so they can take her off the ventillator, because she is doing so well.

So...as you can see....I think the timing is pretty amazing, don't you?

Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

You might U2U the person who brought the Ukrainian issue to our attention and ask his thoughts. Frankly, I never heard of "anchoring" as such ... but, a "focus" or "visual" may be required by some people. For me, there has to be a "connection" though, and no anchor, focus, visual is required. I didn't even check the picture of yourself that you mentioned. So, since everybody operates differently ... in this case, I already had the "connection" via your posts on the other thread. (emotional connection/concern) I'm afraid focusing on a large non-specific group is too big of a leap for me personally.

Was anything different on the chart at 7:16 PM your time? Within 3 minutes as my clocks are off a bit.

You see patients recover and setback all the time. Keep an eye on this one as he or she may require more "attention." All it takes is one single person without faith (I mean faith as in positive without doubt - not faith as in a specific religion.) to set them back.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Hurray! Wow, I am impressed. I didn't get to do my thing until about 9:30 my time, 7:30 your's.

Your initial intent to help this person was powerful. It was a little difficult not personally knowing the patient, but I sort of felt like I was able to detect and ride the current you got started. I don't know if that correlates with your concept of anchor, but somehow it did feel connected. Interestingly I was picking up in my meditation a female patient.

I am ready and willing to support the healing in Ukraine and elsewhere as well.

Maybe one day we can focus our intent on the network of global elite who need to get in touch with some compassion and positive thinking about the rest of the world's citizens.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
reply to post by nikiano

You might U2U the person who brought the Ukrainian issue to our attention and ask his thoughts. Frankly, I never heard of "anchoring" as such ... but, a "focus" or "visual" may be required by some people. For me, there has to be a "connection" though, and no anchor, focus, visual is required. I didn't even check the picture of yourself that you mentioned. So, since everybody operates differently ... in this case, I already had the "connection" via your posts on the other thread. (emotional connection/concern) I'm afraid focusing on a large non-specific group is too big of a leap for me personally.

Was anything different on the chart at 7:16 PM your time? Within 3 minutes as my clocks are off a bit.

You see patients recover and setback all the time. Keep an eye on this one as he or she may require more "attention." All it takes is one single person without faith (I mean faith as in positive without doubt - not faith as in a specific religion.) to set them back.

Thanks so much for your help, Trexter!

I have actually never done anchoring before either, but for some reason, I thought that it mgiht be difficult for some people to project their energy into an ambiguous hospital, to someone they have never met. So, I figured since I have a connection with ATS, I would be there at that time, and people could project the energy around me. I've never done it that way before, either, but for some reason, I thought...hey, this might work.

With regards to a larger population, I was thinking that it would be too big for me, too. However, if we could find another anchor, who could, for examlple, say....hey, project your energy to the 4th floor of the hospital on Main Street in Lviv, or something like that...we could all have a focal point.

However, I have, in the past, used a globe and organizational charts to do healing for a large areas and large corporations before, and I have gotten quite a few strange things happening!! I've got some funny stories to tell....so I know that if you have a visual anchor, it can work. Even if it's a square with a name of something in it.

In regards to 7:16....whoa.....I can't believe you asked me that! Let me tell you what happened.

I was in the IV hood, making the IV solutions for this person at 7pm. (Quite a coincidence, eh? I honestly didn't plan it that way, it just worked out that way!) Anyway, sometimes when I have a really sick patient, I'll imagine that I'm bringing in healing energy from the earth or from the sky and putting into my hands, and then I imagine putting it into the IV fluids. (Kind of like a cook baking with love, but I'm a pharmacist compounding with light! lol!)

So, anyway, I'm standing there in the IV hood making an IV, and all of a sudden, I smell something burning. Now, you have to understand, this is a clean room. With special ventillation. The hood is checked every 6 months to make sure that everything is in strict compliance. There are no machinery malfunctions of any kind...but at 7:15 or so, I smelled something burning! Twice!

I looked at the clock and realized that people were probably doing healing, so I figured it must be due to what people were doing in the remote healing.

Later on, I was making more IV's and I didn't smell the burning. But it's funny you asked, becasue that is about the exact time I smelled something burning.

Did you do some healing with a candle, perhaps? Or did you bring in a bunch of cleansing fire? Because boy....I could smell it!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
Hurray! Wow, I am impressed. I didn't get to do my thing until about 9:30 my time, 7:30 your's.

Your initial intent to help this person was powerful. It was a little difficult not personally knowing the patient, but I sort of felt like I was able to detect and ride the current you got started. I don't know if that correlates with your concept of anchor, but somehow it did feel connected. Interestingly I was picking up in my meditation a female patient.

I am ready and willing to support the healing in Ukraine and elsewhere as well.

Maybe one day we can focus our intent on the network of global elite who need to get in touch with some compassion and positive thinking about the rest of the world's citizens.

Thanks, Wayno!

Yes, I've done work like what you're talking about myself. I make up an "organizational chart" and use that as a focus.

However, I have found that I often cause much more chaos to begin with....you get an aggravation of things (worse) before it gets better. I've done it on 3 different organizations before that needed "more light." However, there are some drawbacks to that method, I've found. When I'm doing shamanic healing on organizations, you tend to get a period of worsening, before it gets better. This of course, happens with any kind of energetic healing, but it seems to be very profoundly noticeable when I'm working on organizations.

Have you (or anybody else) ever noticed this happening before?

Maybe it has something to do with karma. Maybe it's somebody's way of telling me to stop meddling with things I don't understand very well? Lol!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I will u2u asen tomorrow (the original writer of the Ukraine thread) to see if he would be willing to be an anchor for a healing in the Ukraine. After all, he is a medical student, so he could tell us exactly where to direct our energy towards most, and he could be in a hospital there for us, quite easily, since he's in med school.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

No, I don't use candles or articles of any kind, nor earth magic. Simply channeling pure divine light, and asking God for the 2 healing angels (oil and water) to attend to the patient until they are cured, and then affirmative thanks. Nothing fancy.

True, ambiguity is a bane and your "anchoring" probably helped some to focus.

I saw three healers. I requested more. Then, I saw 3 and a half healers. The half was not of the living type is my guess, but that's just a guess. I won't be "requesting more healers" next time!

In addition to pure light (not fire) I sent fortification and protection to you and the healers ... but at 7:16 I was overwhelmed - that's the best I can describe it, sorry. Fortification was to strengthen any healing abilities of the other healers. My best guess, based on what you said, is that you are a powerful healer in your own right and maybe next time I'll just fortify the other healers!
The "whoosh" was breath-taking, literally. Afterwards I felt peacefully drained. I have no idea what it was and am just guessing. Perhaps there's a spiritual equivalent to "chemical reaction"?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well you're a healer Niki. Who'da guessed?

I don't try to send out healing, it just happens to me.
And it's not something I tend to talk about, but you're pretty special, so it was not right to say nothing.
This left me unmoved until I saw your picture, and then the palms of my hands started buzzing. That's what happens when I'm healing, I'm a masseuse. When I felt I wave of healing wash back over me it became obvious you are a healer. This was 3 hours, 11 minutes after the time you started. I've had a long sleep since then but now I'm awake my palms are buzzing again.

A few words about healing from what I've experienced,
(not aimed at you Niki, because you already know,
)

Done as a channelling, without involving your own ego, healing also heals the healer. This is where a belief system helps. What I'm saying can be done by anyone, but you need to adapt it to your own belief system. There is no right or wrong way, and none of us know the real mechanisms which cause our universe to exist and make weird things like distance healing possible.

To my mind, this world is a fantastic MMRPG, and we are all the player. We built this to have adventures, to learn and grow, and to experience the wonders of friendship and love. The basic threads from which this universe is woven are love and laughter, and these are what we can tuned in to these.

Religions help to personalise the essence of the universe. I don't say the spiritual universe because it is all spirit. Reality is an illusion. If there is a being your heart feels love for, Jesus, Krishna, a guru, an angel, this makes healing simple. All you need do is daydream the being's presence and tell this being that you are there to use if he'd like to heal a particular person. And then, sort of stand aside, it's not up to you any more. Have faith that the force of the universe wants to heal us all, good and bad, wants to give us love and friendship and comfort. All you need to do is let it work for you if it chooses. Do not be disappointed if nothing happens, because whatever happens or doesn't happen from here on is right.

I was going to talk more about experiences, but this seems enough for one post. Perhaps others here could talk about theirs instead.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Yes, I started doing "healing" just a few years ago. It was kind of funny how I figured out I was able to do it.

(edit story...off topic)

So, thanks again, everyone. It is good to know that there are others here on ATS who also do energy healing...shamanic healing...light healing. Whatever you want to call it.
It all ultimately comes from the same source.....we just access it differently.

Namaste!

[edit on 24-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Your story of how you started healing would not be off topic in your thread about healing. I do hope you get round to sharing it.

Namaste

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
reply to post by nikiano

Your story of how you started healing would not be off topic in your thread about healing. I do hope you get round to sharing it.

Namaste

Ok, well, if you really want to hear it...here's the short version. lol!

One night in 2004, I had a mystical experience when I was staying at a friends house out of town. I entered a place of pure light and love (long story...but there were no drugs involved). This was not the first time I had a mystical experience, but when I came out of the experience the next morning, I heard a voice that told me to lay my hands on their baby. (She had been terribly sick all night long and she woke up crying in her crib, and nobody was attending to her yet.)

I went into her bedroom and lay my hands on her back, and thought "healing thoughts". (I never did this before in my life, but hey, when a voice directs you to lay hands on a crying sick baby, I guess you just do it!) Within a few minutes she coughed up a gigantic glob of green gunk. It was really disgusting, but she stopped crying.

In 2004, I became a hypnotherapist (I heard a voice in 2002 that said "hypnosis" when I asked for help with my own healing. I did go to a hypnotist in 2002, but I didn't like him, then it took me 2 more years before I finally decided to enroll in a class myself.)

After I finished hypnotherapy school and started seeing clients, strange things started happening when my clients came in and asked for help. In fact, with the very first client who ever came into my office, I heard a voice in my head telling me where the problem came from. I seriously thought I was hallucinating, but when I put my client into hypnosis, well, then HE told me the exact same thing! Wow.

Then, I started seeing colors of energy, during hypnotherapy sessions. When I do hypnotherapy with someone, I put my entire self into the experience, which is not unusual. Usually the hypnotherapist also enters an altered state with the client when they do hypnotherapy. A few times, I saw a dark energy come out of the person, and then everything went white.

Once, I was working in a hospital on the pain control team, and this poor woman couldn't get any pain relief with the medicines they were giving her. I told the team I was also a certified clinical hypnotherapist and asked if I could do some hypnosis for pain relief for her, and I got permission. I did some hypnosis, and also saw a dark energy come out of her, too. (The hypnosis worked, by the way. She finally was able to sleep, too.)

When I started doing past life regressions on clients, I would literally be able to SEE into their past life before they went into hypnosis...I would see entire scenes of their past life. I wouldn't tell them what I saw, but invariably, when they went into hypnosis and then when they went back to the past life, they would tell me they saw the same thing I did.

I asked my fellow hypnotherapists if they were experiencing the same thing that I was (seeing colors, hearing voices, seeing past lives) and they said "Um... no." That's when I figured out that that there was more than just hypnosis going on here.

I also remembered that in three of my own past life regressions, I saw that I was a shaman/energy worker in my past lives, so I figured that maybe some of my abilities were leaking through into this life.

So, I went to a shaman for a "refresher course" as it were, and to fine -tune my skills. He taught me the Cherokee tradition, which was taught to him by his grandfather, but I sort of learned to adapt it, and I brought in my other shamanic skills from my other cultures from my previous lives. I was able to start doing remote healing and energy healing for people.

In 2007, I was working on a client's case, and asking myself a question out loud, saying to myself: "I know I'm missing something here....what's the answer?" Then, clear as day, I heard that same voice in my hear that said "homeopathy". Well, the voice had never lied to me before, so I listened to it. I quickly enrolled in homeopathy school, and where I learned all about the vital force, and more about energy healing.

Now, I've started to do some hands on healing again....I'm sort of working on a way of incorporating it all together....shamanic energy healing, hands on healing, and homeoapthy...plus my clinical experience as a hospital pharmacist for 17 years.

I don't usually do shamanic healing/energy healing on the patients in the hospital. I figure, if they wanted a shaman, they would have gone to a shaman. But they came to a hospital for help. So, when I'm in the hospital, I'm just a pharmacist. (A pharmacist who just happens to imagine sending healing, white light into the IV bags on occasion....lol! )

However, I just felt that this patient really, really needed a lot of help, so I decided to intervene and ask you guys for remote healing for her, on her behalf....so once again, thanks!

Anyone else have a healer awakening story to tell? Or any good stories about energy healing? If so, I'd love to hear them.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

That's a wonderful journey you have shared with us thanks. Obviously you have much more ability at this than I do.

I understand about being directed to do things. A few times I've felt instructions in my head, and when I've resisted carrying them out they can get very strong.

Once I was massaging a big, rough, middle-aged Aussie truck-driverand he asked me about a problem he was having. I had a distinct command in my head telling me to explain to him that he was a yogi in a past life and needed to make a pilgrimage to a place in Tibet and take up meditating again. That sounded crazy to me and my response was , "no way!" But the pressure to tell him increased until I had to tell him. So I asked him to please ignore what I was about to say, that I was only saying to because something in my head was telling me I had to.

Well he didn't laugh at all. He said he'd been having dreams of that place, and felt he was being pushed to go there.
A year later he came back, but I hardly recognised him. He was quite different, calm, wise and much happier. He'd gone on a pilgrimage for a year, and had an amazing time.

I started healing as a school kid, because the other kids would come to me to fix them up when they were hurting. I was a quiet social retard with Asperger's, a real nerd, and couldn't understand why they came to me. But I'd put my hands on them or rub them anyway, and they always seemed to think I'd helped. The buzzing in my palms and the urge to heal didn't come till much later.

One evening I was massaging a demanding Scottish guy who could never be satisfied with anything, someone always after a freebie and bound to complain because the freebie wasn't good enough. Being massaged at my place he'd try to pinch food or get an invite to a meal every visit.

Still I was bothered one visit by the condition of his right foot. He had serious circulation problems below his knees and one foot was looking like hard, dried driftwood. I was pretty sure he'd lose it if I didn't do something. And I was too tired to spiritually protect myself.

After I'd finished his foot was pink and alive again. I was puzzled, it had changed much more than I would have believed possible, but I was too exhausted to wonder for long. I sent him on his way and went to bed.

In the morning I tried to get up but my right foot was not right. I looked at it and it looked like dried up driftwood. I figured, logically, if I could fix his foot I could fix mine too, but this time I asked for help. It took a few days this time, but it did get better.

Niki do you know anything about protecting yourself while healing "black hole" people? I can't just refuse them if they ask for help, I feel for them too.

I've had healing twice myself. Once I was alone, ill and miserable and suddenly felt that I was being cocooned in pink cottonwool and ordered to go to bed. It was an an amazing feeling of being made safe and loved and my troubles taken away. I went to bed and slept over 12 hours and woke up quite recovered.

The other time I was expected to die soon from a heart problem that had stuffed up my kidneys and was filling my lungs with fluid. Every time I lay down it was worse, because the fluid would then spread through the lungs ... pretty nasty feeling, coughing and drowning.
Anyway, this time I was exhausted, just couldn't fight it any more and lay down, struggling to breathe and unable to. But my son couldn't bear to lose his mum and put his hand on my forehead. It was like a lightning bolt pouring into me, far more powerful than anything I'd ever done. I sure learned what a Life force is then. I could feel him pouring his into me without holding anything back and was afraid he'd have none left and die if I let him continue. So I pulled my own resources together and drew power from the universe, knowing I had to recover fast before he did himself damage.

I always wished I could study healing properly, and I don't mean a reiki class. - Perhaps in another life.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Wow. That's a great story...thanks for sharing.

No, I don't think I have any more abilities than you at all. In fact, the physician who invented homeopathy (Dr. Samuel Hahnemann) said that highest form of healing is hands-on healing. If you can't do hands on healing, the next best thing is homeopathy.
So you were able to do hands on healing as a kid...that's pretty amazing.

As far as protecting oneself, I have never found that I needed to. Everyone says that you're supposed to surround yourself with white light, and I suppose that could help, but I never bother. I just have faith that I'll be fine and it seems to work. (I know, a lot of people will say differently.)

I think the reason I probably don't get sick myself is that I mostly energy healing and you do more hands on physical work, which must be more demanding and physically draining. Maybe another massage therapist would be able to tell you? I once read a book called "psychic protection" which you could try reading, too.

Once in my 20's I had the urge to become a massage therapist. I had just finished pharmacy school, and I hated it, and so I enrolled in massage therapy school. I was really uptight back then, though, and they didn't have a clinic associated with the school, so in order to get enough hours to graduate, we had to ask our friends if they wanted massages! I quit the program, because I didn't want to do that (massage my friends!) I felt it was too much of an intrustion......but I was definitely feeling a pull to do massage therapy.

When I didn't finish the massage program, I got really sick for years. I almost wonder if my body needed the physical release of energy, and because I didn't let the release happen...I got sick from keeping it in?? Looking back, I wish I would have finished the massage program now! Maybe I wouldn't have been sick for years.

In March of this year, I went an interesting 20 minute seminar by a chiropractor named Eric Pearl. He was an interesting guy. Some people say he's a quack/scam artist, but then some people say that about everyone. He wrote a book called 'The Connection" which is a story of how he got his healing gift. He told the story in front of us, and it was quite funny.

This is his story: He was a chiropractor, and opened up an office and started working on patients. One day he went to a fortune teller who told him to read a passage in a book about how he was to do great healing, or she could do something for him for 300 bucks to let him do it. He thought for sure that SHE was a scam artist, so he went crazy tryign to find the passage in a book. After a month, he finally just decided to let the "crazy fortune teller" work on him.

The day after she did this "treatmenet on him" (he thought for sure he just wasted 300 bucks), strange things started happening to him. Lights went off and on, blah blah blah. Then people started getting healed. Spontaneously. And he was being directed to hold his hands in a certain way around the person's body, but not put them on their body. He basically said he learned how to manipulate the energy field that went around the person's body. He offered classes on how to do it, and he had his assistants go around giving "mini treatments" to us all.

I admit, it sounded like a total quackery, BUT...when they came around to show us what he "field" felt like, you could definitely feel a shift in your energy field...a physical shift.

Then, I went to another seminar this summer by an energy worker named Barbara Eden when she came to Arizona to give a 4 hour workshop. She wrote a book called energy healing or energy medicine or something like that. She also manipulates the field around the body, just by moving her hands in a certain way. She says she can see the human energy field, and she has been able to since she was a little kid. So, over the years, she learned how to move the field in the correct movements for the correct ailments. I have to tell you, her class demonstrations were much more amazing than Eric Pearl's. She's been doing it much longer, too.

I think that they have learned how to manipulate the energy field. But I think the chiropractor is just beginning on his journey, and I applaud his efforts of wanting to teach others what he's found, but I think Donna Eden has learned much more, and I think it's easier for her to learn and teach about these fields because she can see them.

Donna offers workshops around the world, so you might enjoy going to one of her workshops. She was pretty amazing!

Here is her website, and you can also go to you-tube to see some of her energy exercises:

www.innersource.net...

[edit on 25-11-2009 by nikiano]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join