It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The blessing of no mind.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
What's the purpose of having a mind? What is a mind? As a child I recall myself having no mind. The mind is a troubling thing. Always trouble in a mind.

Insight can clear a mind. Is it to have a big mind or is it to have an empty mind?

I'm questioning my mind.

The mind isn't your personality. How many do suffer a mind?

Open your mind they say,.. whatfor?? Is there anything that wants to crawl in perhaps??? Noooo, open your mind for us to control it! Ah, offcourse, when you're putting it that way.............

Free your mind they say, I could go for that!... Someone wants to share minds with me? Let's switch ours!

I don't care why I started this.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The mind is the network used for the processing of conscious and unconscious thoughts that emanate from other realms of reality. This is one of the reasons why the mind is manipulated and influenced. The process of freeing the mind from any and all manipulation will be the greatest challenge for mankind.
This process of freedom of mind will be the cornerstone for humans of the next evolution on this planet.
More and more humans are waking up to this reality, and it is a good thing. The conditioning of the mind is the favorite tool for the so called elites of this world, but this conditioning is slowly losing ground for consciousness is on the rise all over this planet.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Nothing ever has to be in my mind. Then you have counselors who think they know about your mind. Doing this or refrain from that isn't a solution for a mind. The eternal dwelling of the mind, how could you lose your life to that? Suffering suffering.... Do you want to mow the lawn, husband? No, I am suffering mind, dear.

Then you have their pills and injections for people suffering mind. Very strange.

Lose your mind, go out of your mind. This is my story: I opened my mind and went out of it! Freed it to lose it.

You can truly live your mind, what an illusion, losing all sense of reality. An example, my mind holds a reality of reptillian beings being inside of humans, I get somehow scared. I am scared, just because of my mind. I am thinking of a loved one, I can suffer for her not being with me, I can feel pretty happy thinking funny things about her. You can do whatever you want in your mind, so far going it is almost like you're really experiencing it.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

etherical waterwave you are more than welcome to my mind anytime you need it.

I haven't used it in years except to go to the post office and store.

I can't even conceptualize in using it for anything other than a vehicle for thought; thus the lame automobile comparison.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by whaaa]

top topics

join