It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth and lies about life and death.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Death is not a world, realm or dimension. Death can not be attained while alive, there is no death in life. Life is life.

Death can not be understood while alive, nor when one is dead. There lies no understanding in death.

Death can be seen as a body. Matter is death. A body which has received the breath of life is a living soul. This is life.

Thus, death, a word for something that cannot be judged.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
We feel sad for the absence of the lifeforce in a body.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
What is 'life after death'

Life after death, since there is no life when one is dead, what exactly are we talking about here. As I realized, it is about the ressurection!

This is life after death. A body died and is brought back to life. Life -> Death -> Life

LIFE AFTER DEATH, my people! Somebody understood?

This is the truth about life after death or this is what it tries to tell.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

Life after death, since there is no life when one is dead, what exactly are we talking about here. As I realized, it is about the ressurection!

This is life after death. A body died and is brought back to life. Life -> Death -> Life

Once you are dead, you are dead. Let's stick with the actual outcome. We can dream up the rest anytime, but if you want truth, then accept the truth.

You are the only begotten you.

Peace

[edit on 23-11-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I can tell you what truth has shown me.

Truth has shown me that the only saviour of my name is a child. Truth has shown me that forsaking yourself is giving birth to yourself...a new generation....the world to come.

The spirit is building man up from where he doesn't know. The spirit is air and transparent. It writes its words in matter, thus emanating out from matter. Mater is our mother, just as Future is Father.

God is high, but not up, rather then. Most high in asendance, because he has descended man and ascended the thrown...to his seat in the sky, called your brain....the thrown of power.

Imagine if you will that you were the last one in your bloodline. The final son. If you don't put forward seed, your name dies on the earth.

"The life is more important then the body"...your body, my body, everyones body.

Don't people see that eternal is the life that doesn't perish and that that is one line from "ancient of days" till now unbroken.

Have faith in the small things, then the rest will be added to you, for he who can handle a small task can handle also a larger one.

God's just measure is not a set quantity. It is a ratio that is always proportional, giving the same to all in what they can handle. Everyone has the same load...life death life death. It's the giving of life that is giving life. Any other wish is just what it sounds like...a wish. Saying abracadabra or Jesus or any other name, said as a name will do nothing for you. Only in actions do you see results. This is unchangeable law.

Remember the life that is in you and how many have carried it to you. Without them suffering life, you wouldn't be suffering yours.

A whole nation is born at once like this....The last one in line dies.

I know, I hold that title....First in line, last in stock. Alpha and Omega beginning and end.

With my death, is the death of my whole family line. The blood is on my head.

Do I judge my whole family line pardoning with a new born or condemning all with my death?

God only knows.

Live is not evil. Evil is to live backwards to life....Literally Live reverse evil.

LIVE...that is your only command not to break. All others are subdued in this one...LIVE.

"I did not tell Jacob to seek me in vanity"

LIVE

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Once you are dead, you are dead. Let's stick with the actual outcome. We can dream up the rest anytime, but if you want truth, then accept the truth.

You are the only begotten you.

Peace

[edit on 23-11-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

Do you mean you don't hold faith in the ressurection my friend?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Another truth about death.

We die because of disobediency to God by the first man alive.
Jesus.. died for this error to be fixed. Jesus is the Lord.

Put your toughts unto God in good times.

Jesus takes away death when you pray to him. Pray for eternal life!

DASHIN'

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have to believe there is something after this life, because if there is not, then what is the point of this short existance. Unless you can alter the world, or influence scientific knowledge greatly like so few have done in the past no one will remember you in just a few generations, maybe sooner. If this is all there is I find it a pitiful waste of time. There has to be more, what it is I don't know but I will keep searching for it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Another truth about death.

We die because of disobedience to God by the first man alive.
Jesus.. died for this error to be fixed. Jesus is the Lord.

Put your toughts unto God in good times.

Jesus takes away death when you pray to him. Pray for eternal life!

DASHIN'

All I can say is woooooow . Disobedience to God ?? Jesus died for this error to be fixed ?

Are you serious or you are taking a laugh at us mortals ??????

If people would think before they write and think more before they believe this world will be a much better place.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminateme

I have to agree. I do believe in life after death. Otherwise, the short time that we have lived here is for naught. I have had many spiritual experiences throughout my life, starting when I was a small child. I have no doubt that God is the Almighty and Jesus the Son of God.

I have been a dedicated church goer for most of my life and within these last 10 years I had started to feel as if something was missing. I had so many questions in regards to God, Enoch, Aliens and Spirits. ETC,

So I started searching, reading and praying for clearer answers. They are out there. Confusion is the beginning of knowledge. This is a great site for some of the questions we may have that pertain to the mysteries that our planet holds..

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminateme
I have to believe there is something after this life, because if there is not, then what is the point of this short existance. Unless you can alter the world, or influence scientific knowledge greatly like so few have done in the past no one will remember you in just a few generations, maybe sooner. If this is all there is I find it a pitiful waste of time. There has to be more, what it is I don't know but I will keep searching for it.

Maybe it is the intervention by God that will save our short existences. Many have the feeling something can be changed. Accept Jesus Christ as your savior when God gives the opportunity. Death may not occur anymore. You will be saved.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

There's no such thing as death, there is only life. Death is a meaningless absurdity, from the POV of the spirit of life.

"You are sadly mistaken. For God, all people are alive."

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Precisely, and we also need to die to self now, and get it over with, so that in being reborn into and from the spirit, there will be no more death and we will inhabit eternity now and forever, from the eternally unfolding present moment.

People are sadly mistaken, framed as they are in a now outmoded and outworn Materialist Monist isolate consciousness (in the scull only) worldview, paradigm, or false reality.

Fools seem to be heading to the grave, but from what I understand, unless they are driven by extreme rebellion agains the spirit of life, they too get the good 'ol life review and then round they go again and again and again.

top topics

join