It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No worrys on 2012!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Why are most people here on ATS afraid of a dooms day date like 2012? If the world is going to end then let it happen! Its not like we have much to live for anymore since the economy is garbage and TPTB is killing us slowly with unclean water, food and pollution. Maybe the predictions indicate that the world of crapulence ends on that date and things get better after 2012 but i could be wrong. We have enough problems worrying about swine flu and BS wars to care about what can happen in the future. No matter how much you prepare for whats to come, some hungry and desperate people will still do what it takes to take it away from you so instead solve the proplem now before in gets out of hand later.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
of course.
because it's not 2012, but 2011.
www.calleman.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
This is why I like the saying: "No man knows when the end will come."

We get all different times, theories, and solutions to this upcoming "big event" but yet I guarantee you that no one really knows.

All that 12.21.12 date is doing to the public: Making the media a boatload of money.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Exactly. This 2012 hype is just making people famous but are delivering any solutions. I guess for them its better to be left in the dark?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
if it happens, it happens, bugger.

Its not like we can change anything thats supposedly be on a scale like this, so best not to worry about it and wait to see what happens

top topics

join