It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 couples arrested for partner-swapping sex

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

12 couples arrested for partner-swapping sex

www.heraldsun.com.au< br />

IRAN'S moral police have arrested a dozen couples for engaging in illicit sexual acts, including swapping partners, according to reports.

Conservative newspaper Jomhuri Eslami reported the couples and another individual were running a website, Iran Multiplication, which was aimed at promoting illicit sexual relations.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

If found guilty of adultery, those arrested in the crackdown face being stoned to death.

That's a fairly dramatic punishment and also a fairly catchy line to use in the news article. I suppose that they have to remind Westerners that even sex can mean death in a Muslim country. Got to keep the fear levels up!

While it's a catchy article now, I would like to see what eventually happens to them.

Among those also targeted are people deemed to be Satan worshippers, while moral police often also carry out raids on concerts and parties as part of their tough crackdown on "un-Islamic" attire and behaviour.

There's a documentary about Heavy Metal called Global Metal. A short interview with a couple of bands based around the Middle-East confirm that it's dangerous to play Metal in some of those cess-pool countries.

No wonder their countries are still in the stone ages - they don't know what they're missing.

www.heraldsun.com.au< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Just means the iranian people are just as sexualy active as any other nation. Welcome to the 21st century. The world of STD's, aids, HIV, and all the other nasty little beasties that go along with the sexual revolution. Stoning them is foolish. But what do you expect from a bunch of old guys in robes, that look like theyve never had any. What never heard of rubbers..

As I said Welcome to the 21s century.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I guess a full out orgy is out of the question then??

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyDawn
I guess a full out orgy is out of the question then??

Good Ideas = Bad Results

When will the world catch up.....when!?!?!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
So this is just in Iran?? Oh thank God...

That's a shame they can't be free and act as responsible adults. Hell, at this rate, I bet it won't be too long before Iran frowns on gay people either. But Iran has oil and that makes everything all better.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
aahhh yes...how believing in mythical beings gets you killed. why does anybody think this has anything to do with religous belief. lets call it what it is, sadistic, lunatic, leadership. why do ordinary people let these religous sickos run anything? these religous leaders are simply psychopaths, they need to be put in cages and never let out.

top topics

join