It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Nuclear Test Site - Strange and unusual activity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

How do you get updated google earth images. Our neighborhood is several years old. I looked what looks like a train maintenance place in Barstow that was surrounded by trees and had a parting lot full of black vans, thousands of vans, then suddenly it changed. I think they substituted an earlier shot. Could Barstow be a location for disposal of bodies of flu victims by incineration? Or a place to incinerated live people handcuffed into rail cars? There is a solar powered laser nearby.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Nice post dude S&F what's with the pyramid in pic B ?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakyclown
Come on guys dont get your knickers in a twist over the "pond"

Its pretty obvious its just a large reserviour of rain water, the mysterious white stuff is just salt deposits from where it dries out. Nothing weird about that at all.

I’m pretty sure rain isn’t made up of salt water. If that’s changed, then I think it’s safe to say we have a lot more to worry about than sites in the desert!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think it behooves the OP to read up on how nuclear testing is carried out.

Nuclear tests are done in a variety of ways.

1. from a tower
2. from an air drop
3. under ground
4. in a pit or water filled quarry ( your question for the water filled pits with berms )
5. on the surface (dry land or on water)

Nuclear weapons of various blast size are detonated in various casings and using various detonation devices.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Am emailing thi slink to my relative who worked there decades ago.

I don't know if he'll respond or not.

He could certainly add some clarity at least to some of the shots, if he wanted to bother. He can be . . . indifferent to interested depending.

He certainly had plenty to do with the crater areas before the blasts. I assume he had some responsibilities for examining things afterwards.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Looks like an underground base. Nothing spectacular, I think we've all proven that there ARE underground bases. And it's not just the US that has them.

The lake bed pic, just ask someone who's expertise is in terrain and land and you'll have your answer. Don't ask regular people here because they'll obviously believe it's something "suspicious".

Ask a pro these questions, not some arm chair "conspirator".

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Awesome stuff! I have found myself strangly attracted to these sites as well and have googled them many a time, but I have never seen anything like this. Very, very interesting indeed.

This is where this forum excels... in bringing forth information that we would otherwise have never known. I'm not talking about beliefs and paranoia, but actual images! Very good job!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Am emailing thi slink to my relative who worked there decades ago.

I don't know if he'll respond or not.

He could certainly add some clarity at least to some of the shots, if he wanted to bother. He can be . . . indifferent to interested depending.

He certainly had plenty to do with the crater areas before the blasts. I assume he had some responsibilities for examining things afterwards.

If he responds, it will probably be the last time he gets to use a laptop/computer. I would call him or meet him in person so that it doesn't put him in an awkward position. My 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Great work on the thread. s/f

My question is, the door you measured to be 12m, is "B" the shadow that is being caused by "A"? Also, that dark line that is running towards the mound, what is that? I am horrible at estimating the size of the shape but it looks similar to other photo's containing cables.

Hi moocowman

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hi. Neat thread so S&F. I have a question kinda off topic but was asked earlier of the OP too...how were you able to get updated pics or pics from different dates on Google Earth? It seems to me whenever I google Earth an area the pic is usually a few years old or at least only updated once in a great while at their own discretion. Thanks and again cool thread!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Great thread and observations by the OP.

When people think of an idealized ATS, this kind of thread is probably what they have in mind. Enjoyed reading it.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
A group of friends and I visited Rachel NV a couple years ago and explored the perimeter of Groom Lake(Yes, we got to see the cammo dudes... really close! Two trucks worth! We weren't exactly on the main road to the front gate.) Anyhow, while on the trip, we heard that you can actually take a tour of the Nevada Test Site. Here's a link to their page. Note the prohibited articles though. You can't even take a camera or binoculars. They obviously don't want to show too much. Also, pregnant women are discouraged from going but not for the reason you might think. They claim it's because of the long bus ride and rough terrain. Each tour covers about 250 miles.

www.nv.doe.gov...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Its pretty obvious its just a large reserviour of rain water, the mysterious white stuff is just salt deposits from where it dries out. Nothing weird about that at all.

I had to quote this one ahah ! Salt deposit from rainfall ahah !

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The pyramid and surrounding structures at 'B' have been discussed before here on ATS and were officially stated to be an explosive shockwave testing site. This would fit with the black hangar looking object turning into a crater

After seeing the dulce 'grid' siesmic map maps.google.com... (from thread www.abovetopsecret.com...), I wonder if the same technique could be applied to nevada, would it show evidence of a possible underground base? What better place to put one that's supposedly a just nuclear test site....

I'm always fascinated with nevada area and the things that supposedly go on there so thanks for the thread OP!

[edit on 23/11/09 by GhostR1der]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
There is also a metallic trap door of 250 meters of diameter nearby...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Wow quite impressive xD

Good find dude !

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
double post :/

[edit on 23-11-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I find this very intriguing ,especially the strange structures and ground effects that are limited to certain areas only..

Thank you for sharing!

Star+Flag

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletliveI’m pretty sure rain isn’t made up of salt water. If that’s changed, then I think it’s safe to say we have a lot more to worry about than sites in the desert!

Originally posted by Fedge
I had to quote this one ahah ! Salt deposit from rainfall ahah !

I'm going to laugh at you instead...and they say that the motto of this site is deny ignorance....the salt would be leached from the soil...do you understand that?

Interesting thread tauristercus.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Fedge

You can see where the runoff enters the crator. The salt comes from the soil, not the rain... There are lots of places where dry lake beds are white from the concetration of salt. Salt flats. The shrinking salty lake somewhere in europe. One on the outskirts of my hometown...
White lake bed

In the current google maps photo the picture of the lake it has water in it. It "fills" up with a few inches of water during the monsoons from the runoff of the surrounding valley. It then will dry out leaving it quite dry and white.

It sometimes appears like a fluffy white crust like you get on battery terminals. It also looks reflective in the right light. It's a common effect called a mirage.

[edit on 11/23/2009 by staple]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join