It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not just Obama, Islam calls for ''Change''

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
The thread titled ''E-Books of Interest'' with all the links to PDFs makes me want to share this page with videos about Islam.... kalamullah.com...

About two thirds of the way down there is a documentary called ''Malcolm X - Prince Of Islam''. The video is linked at Archive.org where they store free media. If you don't want to download then you can watch streaming at Google video.

Notice the word ''change''. They say...

''Islam stands for change. It seeks to change the individual and the society. This change covers every aspect of human life from personal morality to business, economics and politics. It is only natural that Islam should be fought by those who want to keep the status quo.''

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I understand the message; however I find that mixing religion and politics is of use only to the religious institutions and the political cabals of the world.

Lofty goals of self-imposed morality are replaced by dogmatic principles which are unchallengeable, and in and of themselves steeped in traditionalism and fundamentalist ideology that can be called anything but 'change.'

Truthfully, the while politics and religion are cultural expressions of society that are ostensibly for the benefit of humanity, when linked, the two are antithetical to each other. Each eventually pursues supremacy over the conduct of mankind.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by Maxmars]

join