It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine It Is 2012 Already

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Time to end the fear and negativity here on ATS. No more negative threads from me from now on. This message is from my source, a very remarkable person. As usual, I cannot say who the source is. This person doesn't use a computer, neither has a cell phone. This person is off the grid. Some of you will find this message useful, some of you will not. Where we go from there, is a choice I leave to you.

Here we go:

Imagine that you have already passed December 21st 2012.

Imagine that you see the fruits of the choices you've made back in 2009. Imagine that you now live in the world of what you have created back in 2009.

Imagine that you say to yourself: why didn't I make positive choices back in 2009? Why wasn't I concentrating on the positive back then? Why was I always affected by fear and negativity back then?

Remember, what you create today is what you live in tomorrow. The power of creation and the power of your mind is getting stronger and stronger.

The world you think today is the world you live in tomorrow. The post-2012 world will be awesome. And you can make it, by concentrating on positive energy and thinking positive thoughts. By making positive choices. By rejecting the negativity in your life. Starting right now.

No one will make 2012 happen for you, but yourself.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

join