It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Minds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Having been a lurker I know that the ATS forum members are open to thinking about things in new ways or considering things that previously may have been considered fringe or irrelevant. I finally joined because I think as a community we can share insights between each other that is valuable information. Maybe it's info about the best place to buy vitamin supplements, cautions about investing, or a heads up on the latest UFO information. Whatever it is, the members here are less likely to filter things or at least keep an open mind.

Tom

[edit on 23-11-2009 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hello and welcome. What I have found is that their are many different types of thinking here. That is what is needed to start the trip to, for the men and women collective living existence, the future. Yes this is truly a system of the learning process with which to figure it out.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I believe on a forum like this the true key to understanding is to keep an open and unbiased mind and view all the evidence before you make your conclusions.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hi, welcome to ATS.

If you have questions or need assistance, please ask.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Welcome
dig your name....!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I should mention that i have an open mind, but not so open that my brain falls out.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Thanks for all the welcomes. I plan to contribute to this gtreat community.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hiya Tom.

Welcome to our humble abode.

Looking forward to seeing you on the forums.

Marilyn

new topics

top topics

join