It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spheres off the surface of the moon around a large posible structure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I think all of you that see Mickey Mouse (or whatever else you want to believe) in every moon photo should at least understand a few things about the moon and it's geology first? Might prevent some many of the completly ignorant false alarms over blurry rocks that makes us all look like total fools.

For one thing, you guys do understand that the moons surface has very unusual reflective properties compared to what we are used to on Earth? Take that into account and a few dozen other things would give you the ability to see through most of this foolishness.

Also, Pareidolia anyone?

Leave Mickey Mouse out of it.I feel your talking about Impact craters where you can see the rabble that's left from it.This isn't a craters or Rubble.

Some may have to update the strip here: 3°55'24.35"S 17°34'37.01"W click on the orange square and download new image.I had these points on my first post but I seem to of lost everything from the first picture down I only noticed it after I returned to ATS.

Zelong.

[edit on 23/11/09 by Zelong]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Triple_helixxx
Stop.

Please.

Think critically.

There is nothing here.

With all these so called 'moon structures' threads coming up I'm beginning to think there some disinfo going on here because this is getting utterly ridiculous.
If there is something there we won't have to be told where to look and we won't be squinting and going hmm uhh weeeeelll mmmm uhhhh..

Get..#n..real...

REALLY starting to piss me off

There are quite a few of these "pissed off" messages with mine in addition. I wish there was a way to contact the Mods or Admin. to issue a warning and then remove all of these downright stupid posts. What say we do a "Pissed off" thread? That should get some attention!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

You might be right...

It looks like hills, but it can be depressions.

It was probably late when I posted, should have looked more carefully before I made up my mind.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

As Phage pointe out on the other thread--Bad translation
“Chandrayaan-1 has discovered and confirmed for the first time the presence of magnetic spheres”

Is actually:

“Chandrayaan Instrument Finds Magnetosphere Around Moon”

SARA was built jointly by scientific groups from Sweden, India, Japan and Switzerland.
by Staff Writers
Bangalore, India (PTI) Nov 17, 2009
After confirming the presence of water on the lunar surface, India's Chandrayaan-1 mission has, for the first time, discovered mini-magnetosphere that would throw light on the "inventory" of Hydrogen on the moon, a top space scientist said on Friday.

SARA (Sub-keV Atom Reflecting Analyser), an instrument on board the country's first lunar orbiter, has made the discovery, Dr Anil Bhardwaj, the Principal Investigator for SARA, said.

www.moondaily.com...

What you are pointing at here are craters.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

G'day Pauligirl,thanks for your reply although you may of mixed my threads up which would be easy as I posted two threads five minutes apart both with the word "Spheres" in them.

I quoted from the News article dated,14 Nov 2009, 1037 hrs IST which is the discussion in the thread.
You can't find a Later News article dated, Nov 17, 2009 and claim "Bad translation"

This is my reply.If you could re-post your reply over on the
Chandrayaan discovers presence of magnetic spheres on the far side of the moon thread we can continue there.

regards
Zelong.

[edit on 24/11/09 by Zelong]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Im not getting the same image for your co-ords

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30840130a0b9.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 24-11-2009 by remymartin]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by remymartin

Hi remymartin ,
Some may have to update the strip here: 3°55'24.35"S 17°34'37.01"W click on the orange square and download new image.

Let me know if any more problems I'll stay on for an hour also.

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zelong

G'day Pauligirl,thanks for your reply although you may of mixed my threads up which would be easy as I posted two threads five minutes apart both with the word "Spheres" in them.

I quoted from the News article dated,14 Nov 2009, 1037 hrs IST which is the discussion in the thread.
You can't find a Later News article dated, Nov 17, 2009 and claim "Bad translation"

This is my reply.If you could re-post your reply over on the
Chandrayaan discovers presence of magnetic spheres on the far side of the moon thread we can continue there.

regards
Zelong.

[edit on 24/11/09 by Zelong]

Phage posted the correction on the other thread. I then posted it here. Whoever wrote the article you are quoting from misspoke. It was "Magnetosphere" not "magnetic spheres".

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Ok i got it will view it soon as possible.
thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by Triple_helixxx
Stop.

Please.

Think critically.

There is nothing here.

With all these so called 'moon structures' threads coming up I'm beginning to think there some disinfo going on here because this is getting utterly ridiculous.
If there is something there we won't have to be told where to look and we won't be squinting and going hmm uhh weeeeelll mmmm uhhhh..

Get..#n..real...

REALLY starting to piss me off

There are quite a few of these "pissed off" messages with mine in addition. I wish there was a way to contact the Mods or Admin. to issue a warning and then remove all of these downright stupid posts. What say we do a "Pissed off" thread? That should get some attention!

? What so now you guys want to start banning subjects or topics you would rather not discuss or think of? If you really can't stand it then don't post on those subjects, besides by posting on them you are bumping them up to the top, I would say a better 'rule' to propose to the 'mods or admin' would be to keep your posts on a constructive, or discussions-related level.

How are you guys so sure that there is nothing on the moon? Do you feel NASA has proven this? Do you believe everything NASA says/publishes is the whole story? What if there has been a cover-up and misinformation program to the actual happenings 'above our skies'?
According to NASA the moon would be completely colorless, mostly flat surfaced (round but I'm saying no elevations aside from 'crater impacts'), and desolate i.e. completely no activity what-so-ever.

However, there is a lot of evidence supporting SOMETHING is wrong with this conjecture, which is NOT solidly supported with evidence. The evidence we DO have for this has never been tested with scientifically-sound data.
Why can't we see detailed resolutions of the moon's surface? Why can't we see data like this in natural full-color (instead of all the low-res grey-scale images)
What about all the whistleblowing from astronauts, engineers, witnesses who claim NASA -IS- involved with a cover-up, and that there -IS- a 'black' covert space program functioning, with billions ( I would say more than a trillion ) in funding.

I suggest you watch a documentary called 'Moon Rising' and give that a spin with some open-minded critical thinking....
MOON RISING

[edit on 24-11-2009 by orazio]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

It was "Magnetosphere" not "magnetic spheres".

Roger,thanks
I was just over there catching up.

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by orazio

Thank orazio
,I couldn't of said it better.

My next step is to try and Debunk my thread if I can't or anyone else can not than what is it!
This is what these P Offed folks should be doing Proving me wrong. Dam now I have to do it

I have things to do but when I come back I will try and find better footage with these 4° 7'16.22"S 17°33'51.13"W from JAXA etc....

Remember this strip is updated with a JAXA photo

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'm finding this has a few hassles to locate better footage.I'm on USGS site and looking here:
Moon: Fra Mauro Y click on Map LAC 76: Montes Riphaeus

Right click and download picture as its 1602 by 947 ,needs to be too see Longitude Top and right side Latitude

Am I right that this is the area I am trying to find (need help here)

4° 7'16.22"S 17°33'51.13"W

If this is right the reference to a known point is between "Rima Parry" (ridge/mountain) and "Y" (Fra Mauro) marked on map.

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I guess no-one noticed the Structure I mentioned so here it is.
It is up right with what looks like a beam on the top protruding out like a Crane or Charge
Tesla Charge

Zelong.

<< 1   >>

join