It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spheres off the surface of the moon around a large posible structure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
These do look like Spheres off the surface of the moon and what looks like a structure,Could be the reason of this congregation around a large possible structure.
Especially the bottom right you can see the objects with a gap before the shadow that make me think these Spheres are off the surface.
4° 7'16.22"S 17°33'51.13"W

I've placed arrows on a few

Zelong.

[edit on 23/11/09 by Zelong]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Is this part of your other thread ? India probe discovers magnetic spheres

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Stop.

Please.

Think critically.

There is nothing here.

With all these so called 'moon structures' threads coming up I'm beginning to think there some disinfo going on here because this is getting utterly ridiculous.
If there is something there we won't have to be told where to look and we won't be squinting and going hmm uhh weeeeelll mmmm uhhhh..

Get..#n..real...

REALLY starting to piss me off

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Shadows are not consistent for the "shiny orbs" to be hovering, unless there are 2 light sources.

But I am no expert.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
Is this part of your other thread ? India probe discovers magnetic spheres

No ecoparity this thread is separate as I mention on the other thread,

I'm about to post a picture of what I think are Spheres on the surface of the Moon.
That's how I found this info.

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjohen
Shadows are not consistent for the "shiny orbs" to be hovering, unless there are 2 light sources.

But I am no expert.

It was the shadows of the "shiny orbs" that got me thinking,all these are only on this spot no other similar objects.

Here's a closer look,it's the shadows that have a gap from the Spheres to the surface.

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Gave you a star, Why ? cause your Australian LOL
I'm on the fence with this buddy till i see more circumstantial evidence
regarding material on the moons surface, I would put money on something being found someday but NASA isn't interested its got bigger ideas IMO...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I think the Indians were talking about micro spheres ,But I wonder if these spheres are them?

If they were micro spheres how could the see them from a satellite in space?

So are they artificial or natural?

Oh almost forgot!! Disclosure this Friday!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

But the light is obviously coming from the right side.

If you see the supposed shadows of the orbs, the are inline with the environment/terrain.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Triple_helixxx

There is nothing here.

With all these so called 'moon structures' threads coming up I'm beginning to think there some disinfo going on here because this is getting utterly ridiculous.
If there is something there we won't have to be told where to look and we won't be squinting and going hmm uhh weeeeelll mmmm uhhhh..

Get..#n..real...

REALLY starting to piss me off

Are you blind man?? If you have to squint to see those white spheres you need to go get glasses or a better monitor. I am an old goat with bad eyes and I can see them.. anyway you get pissed off too easy...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjohen
reply to post by Zelong

But the light is obviously coming from the right side.

Am I looking at the same photo you are?? Sorry to say but the light is coming from the left... light from left, shadows on right side of sphere. Depressions on surface...light from left...shadow in depression is on left..light part of depression on right.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
the shadows are consistent;

and they do look like huge round spheres;

those things must be gigantic; like 1000 feet in diameter or something;

maybe theyre ufo's making a pit stop

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
sphere (sfr)
n.
1. Mathematics A three-dimensional surface, all points of which are equidistant from a fixed point.
2. A spherical object or figure.

So, I have to ask... How can you possibly label these objects as "spheres"?

I mean, with the resolution and quality of these pictures, I would say circular/ball-shaped objects at best. And upon close examination, some of them are clearly oblong or "bean" shaped, and a general inconsistency in shape, size, and location points to INTERESTING LOOKING BOULDERS.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ishmaael
sphere (sfr)
n.
1. Mathematics A three-dimensional surface, all points of which are equidistant from a fixed point.
2. A spherical object or figure.

So, I have to ask... How can you possibly label these objects as "spheres"?

I mean, with the resolution and quality of these pictures, I would say circular/ball-shaped objects at best. And upon close examination, some of them are clearly oblong or "bean" shaped, and a general inconsistency in shape, size, and location points to INTERESTING LOOKING BOULDERS.

I call them Spheres because their not squares but you may call them round objects.

And upon close examination, some of them are clearly oblong or "bean" shaped, and a general inconsistency in shape, size, and location points to INTERESTING LOOKING BOULDERS.

I'm clad you bought this up Ishmaael as I believe these "oblong or "bean" shaped" are actually on the surface of the Moon.The gap from the Sphere to the surface shadow shows their distance off the surface.

I've blown the picture up from H 991 to H 1500.

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I have stared and stared at the picture you just posted, and I honestly do not see one single gap.

I believe you are seeing glare off the top of them and interpreting the image incorrectly. The space between the highlighted, gleaming part and the shadow is a different shade, and in fact brighter than, the surface of the moon- hence it being glare? maybe not, I'm no photographic analyst, but I can promise you no gap appears.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I think all of you that see Mickey Mouse (or whatever else you want to believe) in every moon photo should at least understand a few things about the moon and it's geology first? Might prevent some many of the completly ignorant false alarms over blurry rocks that makes us all look like total fools.

For one thing, you guys do understand that the moons surface has very unusual reflective properties compared to what we are used to on Earth? Take that into account and a few dozen other things would give you the ability to see through most of this foolishness.

Also, Pareidolia anyone?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I completely agree.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Nice find but were you able to calculate the height of these terrestrial objects with the length of the shadows?

I'm not completely convinced but unless the exact height of these objects can be verified then can someone let me know as soon as possible please.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I think all of you that see Mickey Mouse (or whatever else you want to believe) in every moon photo should at least understand a few things about the moon and it's geology first? Might prevent some many of the completly ignorant false alarms over blurry rocks that makes us all look like total fools.

For one thing, you guys do understand that the moons surface has very unusual reflective properties compared to what we are used to on Earth? Take that into account and a few dozen other things would give you the ability to see through most of this foolishness.

Also, Pareidolia anyone?

unusual reflective properties?
i think it would be clearer than that of earth since the moon doesnt have an atmosphere to interfere with photons.....

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I partially agree DJ if viewed from "outside" the Earth, the Moon should be much clearer since it has no Stratosphere, Troposphere or Mesosphere like our planet in which all layers refract light and radio waves. Also cloud comes in to this but only a little.

The Moons reflective properties are really only present on Earth due to the Atmosphere. From my Celestial Navigation experience with the use of a sextant, there are so many corrections compared with the other Celestial bodies.

Both of you have a point but it depends on where the observer is situated.

At the end of the day the Moon causes a head ache for everyone

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join