It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I just want to start off by saying, I don't believe in the NWO, 2012.. etc.

I have questions that I just can't seem to find the answers for regarding the NWO.

So, a few questions.
What difference does the NWO actually make on a national basis?

Are countries I.E AUSTRALIA, still called Australia?

Do we still have prime ministers and presidents.. what about royalty?

What's the immigration policy, can anyone just go anywhere?

If there is depopulation, who is left to do the menial tasks, who does the manufacturing? Who mines the fossil fuels? Who makes the shoes?

I've also heard we're getting chipped too, what difference does this make?

Once their plan is in force, what then? Do we just get executed or what?

Possibly this will help open my eyes a little, since I'm described as being "close minded" simply for thinking logically.

I hope my questions don't seem too stupid, once again I don't believe in the NWO so I haven't exactly studied it with great depth.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Very interesting questions. I'd like to see an "expert" try and answer these. I'm not going to give any input in fear of getting debunked

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Ghost in the Machine]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
This is weird, all the NWO believers usually swarm on things like this.

I feel unloved.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I just posted a reply about this.

I'm no expert. But when you have leaders of many different countries talking plainly about the New World Order, you have to wake up and smell the coffee.

It's a real thing, Gordon Brown says it:
www.youtube.com...

George Bush Sr:
www.youtube.com...

Wow. How can you deny it?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

I just seen your thread here this morning or I would have already answered you. I seen another person say that usually the nwo believers swarm on this, and another said they were afraid of being "debunked"?

Well, I am not what you would call a swarmer, and I am not afraid of being "debunked", for I only post things I can prove. I don't believe in "conspiracy theory" persay, but conspiratorial facts can hardly be argued against.

If you have seen any of my posts here this year, I have went into great depths explaining the nwo, what it is, and who a lot of, but not all the players are. So, either you're a gov't op trying to see just how much info I really do know, or you really don't understand anything about the nwo at all.

So, if you're indeed an op, that doesn't bother me, for I have already talked to the feds many times, and the fellers in those black suits don't scare me at all.

So, to put you on the right track as to what the nwo is, just google the following, read it for yourself, and draw your own conclusions.

1) federal reserve, Eustace Mullins
2) new world order, Robert Anton Wilson
3) THe House of Rothschild
4) The Rothschilds and the Vatican
5) Masons, Shriners, Jestors, and the new world order

The above 5 subjects will keep you reading for years, enjoy!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
so... what is "their" definition of the NWO?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Ok, what does an expert have to be ???? I've studied history for almost all my life.

I'm currently enrolled in a History class, in which we reach modern day.

You wanna know what one of the chapters in this book is over ???

New World Order, and making a shift to a One World Government.

They're teaching it to college kids all over.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

I'm not looking for an expert, besides I might have a little trouble finding someone who has a PhD in NWO-ology.

I'm just looking for someone who knows their facts (or has a good understanding) to answer my questions.

I've "seen" what the NWO is planning to do on an international scale, but what happens once their plan is in effect?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by WishForWings
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

I've "seen" what the NWO is planning to do on an international scale, but what happens once their plan is in effect?

Well, once you have established a One World Government, you can control the entire monetary system across the globe. So, in effect, the "elites" have control of all aspects of human life. That's the final step in a New World Order. Control everything and tax the pants off the world.

If you had a group of people, we will call them "elites", and they had a plan in the making for decades, to control the entire world through government, this would be perfect. If you can control the world's population by having a One World Government, you can make as much money as you can. That the plan.

What they do with the money? Who knows. You can't take it with you when you die so... Its about power, money and control. There should be no more explanations.

So in essence, these people are just hungry for more power (like they don't have it all already), and want to see average people struggle.

That's my theory. It probably correlates with all theories.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

"Give me control over a nations currency, and I care not who makes its laws"
- Baron M.A. Rothschild

That's the only quote you need to know. We live in a system run by the bankers, what will be any different about a "new world order"

And historians would be the best way to go..... No one needs a PHD to read in a history book that the same families who have run this country, have been involved in scandal after scandal, and suspect scenario after scenario.......

I

new topics

top topics

join