It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Outstanding Ant-War Posters - Our Politicians and countrymen will be able to relate to it, hopefully

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   


Our Politicians and countrymen will be able to relate to it, hopefully.

The way things are moving, we might even have to experience some of it, in the time to come.




posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I tried to relate, but failed. Who made this film? Steven Spielberg?
Why am I not suprised they used US military and no other military outfits in this video?

To me, this was just a shot at our military, and not to the groups it should have been intended towards, our governments.



posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
military is a tool of the gov. and i get what the video is saying nice find.
dish out war... what do you expect in return?



posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
I tried to relate, but failed. Who made this film? Steven Spielberg?
Why am I not suprised they used US military and no other military outfits in this video?

To me, this was just a shot at our military, and not to the groups it should have been intended towards, our governments.



It's against the Iraq War. Why would the include other soldiers, since we are the ones primarily responsible for screwing up that country.



posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
That, without a doubt, was the most ignorant thing I have ever seen on youtube. All they did was take a photo and wrap it around a pole. It was a distortion. But certain people love to distort things.....especially the TRUTH.

BTW where have all the anti-war protests gone since Obama took office?



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
That, without a doubt, was the most ignorant thing I have ever seen on youtube. All they did was take a photo and wrap it around a pole. It was a distortion. But certain people love to distort things.....especially the TRUTH.

BTW where have all the anti-war protests gone since Obama took office?


Truth is subjective my dear. And, judging by the comments in the video, you seem to be in the minority.



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I watched the movie and it seems to relate more to the soldiers than to the politicians who actually start the wars. I have to give this a big thumbs down
And I agree where did all the anti-war protestors go? The whole movement was nothing about war it was about left vs right.



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
I watched the movie and it seems to relate more to the soldiers than to the politicians who actually start the wars. I have to give this a big thumbs down
And I agree where did all the anti-war protestors go? The whole movement was nothing about war it was about left vs right.


It's not against the soldiers. It's not against any politician. It's again War, and emphasizes the concept that "There are no winners in War, only loosers. War does not decide who is right, but only who is left".


[edit on 24-11-2009 by Epitaph25]



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Once again the video was about distortion.

Global Warming is going down because of distortion. Obama is going down because of it, and anti-war activists have joined the club. If you can't get people on your side with your version of the truth, just go ahead and distort the thruth. Distortion of the truth = a lie.

During Bush this would have been filled with images of him. Now that Obama is in charge...let's attack the soldiers. It used to be "I support the soldiers, but I don't support the the President", now it's I support the President, but screw the troops.



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join