It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update on Joseph Moshe, Deagle's unsuspecting "Mossad Agent"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hello folks, I started this new thread because not many seemed to take interest in my other thread here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

I didn't want this latest news to be buried and I couldn't change the title of the last one to be more apt to the updates.

Hope starting a new thread doesn't offend......

Today I got news from another person looking into this story(legit source). He has been staying on top of this and spoke yesterday with the wife of one "Moshe Bar Joseph" in Israel(assumed). Her interview is on YouTube here : www.youtube.com...

The recording isn't that great, but it's there.

Today he has also informed me that he spoke with the Mother of "Joseph Moshe" the Los Angeles "Moshe". Apparently the Mother is very upset as her son is in the condition he is in. Joseph Moshe has been or did work in the "Transportation" field and had hopes or attempted at one time to become a Doctor...............in Economics. The family has had NO clue that their Joseph is a "Mossad Agent", or a Bio-Virology "Whistleblower" and is being spoken about on the Internet. It appears they are surprised at that.

Baring some MAJOR turnaround in the story, it's looking like this is not what has been rumored to be.

I have my own thoughts and theories, as you may also.

More news will be shared on this story in the next few days and possibly a transcript of what the Mother said.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
His so-called interview in the youtube video proves nothing.

Why does he have an agenda?

His AGENDA is to prove this is a hoax, rather than the agenda of getting to the truth!

He doesn't identify this woman, nor ask her even the simplest of questions.

Why doesn't he just ask to speak to "Jospeh Moshe" or Moshe Bar-Joseph" himself? Some "investigator" he is when he doesn't even get the two possible names right! LOL

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bubbles87
His so-called interview in the youtube video proves nothing.

Why does he have an agenda?

His AGENDA is to prove this is a hoax, rather than the agenda of getting to the truth!

He doesn't identify this woman, nor ask her even the simplest of questions.

Why doesn't he just ask to speak to "Jospeh Moshe" or Moshe Bar-Joseph" himself? Some "investigator" he is when he doesn't even get the two possible names right! LOL

I tend to agree that his questions were loose.

I would have asked the questions you propose also. I only linked to his video to show that the wife denies that her husband is the "Moshe" in question.

I really have not tried to make this as concise as I could because quite frankly nobody cares about this. There are threads here talking about the equivalent of Britney Spears with 70 responses and 50 flags.

Nobody cares that Joepsh Moshe was confirmed to be in an LA jail, and he has had no apparent ties to Mossad or Biology. Nobody cares how many holes there were in Deagles story.

I was going to visit Moshe in jail myself and record the interview on a digital recorder, or write notes, so that no assumptions can be made and the true story gets told.

But nobody really cares, and I'm not a journalist or even trying to be, don't get paid, have many other things I need to do.

Someone wants to get to the bottom of it, fine , have at it. I'm basically done.

People can take Deagle's story and run it up a flag for all I care at this point.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Are you local to LA? Could you actually get there to visit whoever "Joseph Moshe" is sitting in that cell? I would LOVE to do it if I were local!

I think it is worth it, because it is the only way to end the speculation once and for all. If this person did in fact call Dr. Ott, then it's the story of the century.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
There are threads here talking about the equivalent of Britney Spears with 70 responses and 50 flags.

You have to get the hang of things here.

A subject lines like: "Revealed - Mossad-Nazi 2012 Death Secrets"
would get you more stars and flags.

Try using a pic of a gorgeous babe for an Avatar. You'll make a lot of new "Friends'

But you're on the right track. First hand reporting beats a hundred second hand ones.

Journalist and reporting aren't usually glamorous and exciting. A lot fo hard work sifting through information and consolidating.

But if you know the right adjectives you can make anything sound interesting.

M

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Bill Deagle still stands by the story, but I would rather hear the exact circumstances of the "call" from Dr. Ott himself, in the absence of someone going down to the jail and interviewing Joseph Moshe themselves.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Prove it now - I called the jail this morning. He is still being held and is available for visitors. Feel like going to pay him a visit?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Nobody cares that Joepsh Moshe was confirmed to be in an LA jail, and he has had no apparent ties to Mossad or Biology. Nobody cares how many holes there were in Deagles story.

I care.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
There may be a huge story here. I strongly recommend someone get in touch with an independent journalist who is sympathetic to this kind of story, or a California paper with a tradition of uncovering government badness.

With so much floating around people don't twig to everything happening.

I don't doubt this story is being left to languish. When there is something malign going on the govt has learned the best way to deal with embarrassing things is draw as little attention to it as possible.

OF course what we've heard so far may just be someone's spin and speculation. Someone with experience and connections should be able to sort that out.

M

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Are you local to LA? Could you actually get there to visit whoever "Joseph Moshe" is sitting in that cell? I would LOVE to do it if I were local!

I think it is worth it, because it is the only way to end the speculation once and for all. If this person did in fact call Dr. Ott, then it's the story of the century.

Yes, I'm local to Los Angeles. The jail he's in is a 25 minute jump on the Freeway in fact.

I was going to try and make it this week, but I read somewhere that some reporter is going to do an interview, so I'll let the 'pros' do what they do, and I'll wait to see what comes of it.

But I can tell you right now if a local journalist does go to see him, odds are he won't know what questions to ask. We'll see.

P.S. I hope they record with a video cam or at least some photos so it's GUARANTEED to be him.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
There is no guarantee at this point that any journalist is going to follow through on this right now.

I think you should go! Don't all prisoners like visitors?? It's a corporal work of mercy, right? ;0)

At least you could attest to his being there, his physical condition and description, his state of mind, etc.

You could ask questions such as:

What is your full name?

What is your occupation?

Are you a agronomist/geneticist/virologist, etc.?

Did you make a call to Dr. True Ott asking for help?

Do you have any knowledge of the Ukrainian flu outbreak?

Is Baxter Pharmaceutical involved?

Did you make a call to the White House?

Did you really threaten the President?

Do you think the use of force in your arrest for a misdemeanor was excessive?

And how DID you manage to withstand all that tear gas and tasering, and still walk away under your own steam...LOL?

I coud go on all day like this...LOL

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I really have not tried to make this as concise as I could because quite frankly nobody cares about this. There are threads here talking about the equivalent of Britney Spears with 70 responses and 50 flags.

I have been following this story and have wondered why there is so little interest and why no information has been forthcoming.

I would not consider flag and star to be a true measure of importance. It really is kind of skewed, as it is a reflection of mob mentality.

Deagle eats a lotta Swiss cheese.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'm not sure the story of this guy being a benevolent whistleblower is completely the case.

Watched a replay of them surrounding his vehicle and pulling him out. This kind of stuff is reserved for people they think are going to do something seriously dangerous.

Possible they misinterpreted and overreacted.

But if they just thought he was a security threat or wanted to shut him up,
a couple spooks shoving a gun in his back with little fuss would have been just as effective.

Just a suggestion - he may have been trying some extortion angle - or they thought so.

It won't be news for months if at all. Some heavy duty stuff with a lab screw up in Vera Cruz. Accidental release of the variant flu virus originally just planned to kill of rabid dogs in Mexico which was big problem there the last year.

Governments trade and stockpile biological weapons for various reasons. Media lockout on it.

This might be connected somehow.

M

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
There's times in life when you think , "Is this worth it?"

I have a business to run and am very busy. This recession is making things hard on me and I need to jump into gear with my priorities.

I don't get paid to go to jails and interview people, time is money for me.

I was interested in this at first but not so much anymore as I grow tired of the world and all of it's craziness , this stuff doesn't help. I've realized there is only so much I can care before I lose my focus and sanity.

While I'm very curious to "solve the caper". I'm not Hunter S. Thompson.

On the off chance this guy is involved in something big, I'm not in the mood to have spooks follow me, or be threatened.

On the probable chance this guy is nuts, I don't want him having the record of who visited him in jail ( my first and last name...which they record)....and him knowing who I am for the rest of his life. I'm a private person and I like anonymity too.

I am sure there are people in Los Angeles/ Cali that can see him and interview him. Someone has to know someone in L.A. Wish I could do it, but right now it's just not worth it. I would love to expose this story, but I'm just not the guy to do it.

Sorry

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I have a business to run and am very busy. This recession is making things hard on me and I need to jump into gear with my priorities.

Know the feeling. Was a journalist in another life in another country.
Just closed down a business steam-rollered by the economy.

There are young hot shots who'd love to follow this up thinking it's "the big story." I may be wrong, but the fact that no independent blogger is tracking it properly - I mean not Konspiracy Bugf**k minded but serious, might mean it's more lunatic fringe than big revelation.

Watch out for the heavy duty virus mutation that's going to hit population centres hard - especially if you're so close to Mexico. From a reliable source - a bad accident there unleashed a Nasty Genie from a bottle.

Mike

[edit on 25-11-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Nothing will come of this, there seems to be a definitive pattern to these kind of people who come forward with controversial information or challenge the system openly.

I use Ed + Elaine Brown and Leo Wanta for examples of people being locked up and the key thrown away.....these are the ones we know of that the US Gov. has incarcerated.

I would imagine the number would be somewhat higher than 3.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Know the feeling. Was a journalist in another life in another country.
Just closed down a business steam-rollered by the economy.

There are young hot shots who'd love to follow this up thinking it's "the big story." I may be wrong, but the fact that no independent blogger is tracking it properly - I mean not Konspiracy Bugf**k minded but serious, might mean it's more lunatic fringe than big revelation.

Watch out for the heavy duty virus mutation that's going to hit population centres hard - especially if you're so close to Mexico. From a reliable source - a bad accident there accidentally unleashed a Nasty Genie from a bottle.

Mike

I'm young, just not a "Hot Shot" anymore, lol.

And "So close to mexico"? LOL Man, Los Angeles IS basically a Mexico proxy. Which is another story. But if crap breaks out here, I have plans. The forests of North Oregon and Washington are pretty big and pretty wide.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I would have no fear of visiting him in jail at all and I wouldn't worry about my name being on a visitors list. I wish I was local and could do it, because this whole thing could be solved in a 5 minute conversation with the man!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I would have no fear of visiting him in jail at all and I wouldn't worry about my name being on a visitors list. I wish I was local and could do it, because this whole thing could be solved in a 5 minute conversation with the man!

He will tell you he is completely innocent. That he had no idea what was going on. As soon as he did he knew he had to inform authorities. That he is only seeking truth and justice. That he was set up. That they're trying to keep him under wraps because he knows things and can name names. That he fears for his life.

All this may be true. You would have to make it worth his while to tell you everything.

Likely the story is more political and deeper than it looks. Betrayals, changes of foreign policy, scapegoating, deflection strategies?

M

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I would not make such assumptions. I would not presume to know WHAT he would say when asked.

Maybe he is just some crazy guy who has no connection at all to whoever called Dr. Ott regarding Baxter Intl.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join