It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO's "Global Governance" begins on Jan 1, 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

"I have to say that I owe the OP an apology for my earlier post where I referred to you as someone who might 'throw paint on a house and expect a return.' I was wrong to say that.. to think that way,and for that I am sorry. "

No way Robin do you ever owe me or anybody else an apology for speaking your mind and standing your ground. I admire people like you for doing that actually because it keeps me and others likeminded as I am on our toes when presenting our information.

How can I as an american say I believe in the constitution and violate your 1st ammendment rights by being angry over for you saying what's on your mind? Free speech is for all of us, and if I can do anything about it, will remain for all of us!
Take care

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by xiuhtecuhtli

Being that you're from poland , you should be seeing what's happening on the frontlines with the nwo, for things are happening right in your area with Germany's Angela Merkel. As for the catholics, the Vatican is up to their armpits also, for they own europe and the world with the "Ecclesiastical Treaty" of an earlier version of Verona. I am surprised and shocked you didn't know that already?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Astroblack

"if they make their move on Jan, how will the constitution be no more?
How would we allow them to destroy it?
Unless they do another false flag atrocity to manipulate the masses. They've done it before why can't they do it again? "

Once Obama signs that treaty and our congress and senate pass it, it's game over unless the american people rise up and say NO! I just read an articel where Obama has illegally declared himself a UN Chairman of some sorts. Now, if he wasn't planning anything, why do this? Here's the article, read and be your own judge: THis happened back in sept 2009.

UNPRESEDENTED! Obama Has Chosen HIMSELF as Chairman of UN(UNCONSTITUTIONAL!)
Right Soup ^ | September 9, 2009 | Erin
www.freerepublic.com...
Some unprecedented news today, folks. Never in the history of the United Nations has a U.S. President taken the chairmanship of the powerful UN Security Council. Perhaps it is because of what could arguably be a Constitutional prohibition against doing so.

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.
Nonetheless, the rotating chairmanship of the council goes to the U.S. this month. The normal course of business would have U.S. Ambassador to the UN Susan Rice take the gavel. However, this time will be different. Constitution be damned, Barack Hussein Obama has decided to put HIMSELF in the drivers seat, and will preside over global nuclear non-proliferation and disarmament talks slated to begin September 24th.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Sorry to dissapoint you with my lack of knowledge (well, ok. not really), but what exactly am I suppossed to be seeing? I mean, once I saw a funny video with Angela Merkel changing into reptilian, but I assume, that's not it.
Anyway, you obviously don't understand my point of view. I'm not spending my time, lurking around and waiting for informations about NWO in tv, the internet or the radio. The reason being that I simply don't believe NWO exist. Finito!
Same goes with Catholics and Vatican. Never done any (more or less) serious reading in that subject. I'm not even insterested by the subject now that you brough it up. So I won't get into disscussion about treaties (I like that word, though).
I would also higly appreciate it, if next time you write in response to my post, you won't use that superiority tone. I mean: "I am surprised and shocked you didn't know that already? " How can I surprise and shock you if you don't even know me?
And remember, that in my opinion you must be naive and slightly paranoid person, it's only fair you think that I'm naive and ignorant one. But let's not try to stare each other down just because are opinions differ. I'm not trying to convince you to my point of view. I'm sharing it. You could do the same.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I don't know, that "Key of David" website looks a little suspect to me, and the article just looks like someones opinion of things to come. I haven't read the entirety of these treaties so I can't really say a lot about them, but I do have my own opinion that Jan. 1st will not see the ushering in of the NWO.

As far as shape shifting reptiles... Come on if the best you can come up with for support is the bible then I would say that you are grasping for straws to say the least. I would like to point out to you that the serpent talked about in Genesis isn't Satan, and the bible never says that it is. Satan wasn't cast out of Heaven until later on. That is a moot point however as the bible is nothing more than a poorly written fiction anyways.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Hmm, okay then, if you have no knowledge, no interest, and no desire to do any research to understand anything about the nwo, then why are you here at ATS?

You come here voicing an opinion that's clearly unsubstantiated and totally out of bounds. While I respect freedom of speech, I also have no tolerance for the exhibitance of ignorance directed towards people who do take the time to do the research and are able to validate their info.

Not trying to come off sounding berrative or anything, there are many people here at ATS who do take the now-rising globalists seriously. You too will take them seriously when it hits the fan where you live!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

Your ignorance of the bible is pretty clear and your knowledge of what's in it is even more ludicrous to say the least. Funny thing though, the folks at the time Noah was building the ark laughed at him too, that is until it started raining!

As far as the show called "The Key of David", it has been around for years, which shows just how much more, or should I say "less" you know about bibilical scripture.

Funny thing, a few months ago I was watching a show where one of the world's leading scholars on evolution actually dropped his stance on that subject and has now begun endorcing the bible, for he said that after many years, he had run out of arguments to retain his stance on that silly theory.

Read your bible,.pray for knowledge and understanding, and by all means, repent!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Now wait a second. I've never said anything about having no knowledge. I spent my fair share of time researching the subject of NWO and I've watched few of those "wake up before they turn you into slave" movies. I tried to read those who had more realistic ideas about the whole NWO and those who were seeing reptilians everywhere. It didn't convince me, I dropped the subject. As simple as that. I guess my first rule of the Inernet is trust no one. They will make everything look plausible, even hollow Earth theory.

You called my opinion unsubstantiated. Funny you should say that. I find the whole idea of NWO unsubstantiated (I don't know how about now, but when I was doing my reading, it was all like a gibberish). What I don't understand though is why you have to smear me on the wall and desperately try to prove me that I'm wrong. Don't you have better things to do then argue with one non-believer. I mean, you believe the NWO is taking over the world soon, shouldn't you be more worried about it?

And why am I on ATS? Well, maybe because the site is not only about NWO. There are actually many great subjects here.

Oh, I almost forgot. If your NWO had offered sensible health service, I wouldn't have minded them at all in my region.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I tried to read those who had more realistic ideas about the whole NWO and those who were seeing reptilians everywhere. It didn't convince me, I dropped the subject.

NWO is just what we conspiracy theorists call it. Although members of the ruling class sometimes use the term, the business press usually refers to it as globalization.

You don't need to be a conspiracy theorist to see that we are heading towards a one world government - The United Nations, Gatt (now WTO), NAFTA, European Union, African Union, South American Union, APEC, World Bank, IMF are all overt moves towards a one world government. All of these organizations/treaties chip away at their member nations' sovereignty.

Groups such as the Round Table Group, RIIA, CFR and the Trilateral Commission have always worked to make the world corporate-friendly.

[edit on 30/11/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I agree with you that ATS has many different subject matters, but you were the one who clicked on the "new world order" forum weren't you? I mean, nobody forced you to come to this thread did they? That was my point, and like cn123 said, the term nwo is the common nomenclature for globalization.

Kissinger has used it recently, former presidents ghw, and gw bush have used this term, and even ole slick willie clinton. Also, france's sarkozy has used it, chancellor merkel, prince charles, the pope, and even the queen of england! So, it's not like it's a new addition to the vocabulary anywhere.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

WOW....this reminds me of the reason why religion is the doom of us all. Arrogant self righteous people like yourself, belittling the very ones your suppose to be saving, per your religious beliefs. Just because you THINK you have all the answers, from the most rewritten book in history, gives you no right to pass judgement on others intelligence.....oh ya, you messed up again, that passing judgement thing is a HUGE no no I hear.

This is a NWO Thread, if you want to spew your religious BS you should have posted it in the CIR......

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoptics

" that passing judgement thing is a HUGE no no I hear. "

You hear??? Hmm, I guess if you had read the bible then you'd have known that those of us who are true believers will judge even angels when Christ returns now wouldn't ya?

Hey, I never started any riff here, the other person did, and when I corrected the matter, they and you seem to get all bent outta sorts? I will bow for no man, for man does not hold the future of my soul, God does, and I'll stand for him til the end!

This thread posted the announcing of the coming global gov't, and through a biblical view directly pointed out by scripture, showed the facts of what's coming. The bible is the only book, that was written more than 2000 years ago, and yet what's inside that book has withstood the tests of both time and man's attempts to eradicate it's usefullness.

Keep your illicit attempts to try and nullify it though, your daddy satan will be proud of you, but tell me, when Jesus does come back, and you look him dead in the eye, whatcha gonna do then? I really feel sorrow for your soul my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join