It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shocking Truth about Ron Paul - Please watch before commenting. Thanks.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Epitaph25

Given that Paulers are so against the "two party" system and day in and out they remind us of this hatred, I find it rather interesting they continue to support somebody who is apart of that very system, and willfully so. Though the argument here would be that Ron Paul has no choice but to be apart of the republican party to get his message across.... but then again that still isnt an excuse.... your values, your beliefs shouldnt be compromised in any way. Ron Paul chose to be apart of the republican party, and there for is apart of that very system Paulers ramble on about day and day out. Hypocrisy.

The fact Ron Paul also voted decades back to block certain americans from carrying out their constitutional right to vote based on race, its something else I dislike about the man.

Ron Pauld does say alot of things for what they are, and his comments about Pakistan in that video is an example of him taking the step, but then again there are many things I cant stomach the man on.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I followed Ron Paul for quite some time...in my opinion there is no way he is following some plan. When I listen to his responses to questions, he answers the whole question without deflecting the issue. This is extremely rare for a politician to do. I feel the same way about Kucinich, when I hear him talk he comes from a point of reflection that (while I may not agree with him) he doesn't deflect the answer to the question.

I'm sick of politicians deflecting questions behind jokes, or smears. I want to hear them state their opinions so at least I know where they stand. Paul and Kucinich are the only ones that vote according to how they have publicly stated they believe.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Wow I've never seen nor heard any faked information on any person who has the oddasity to speak the truth,just like the last election's ,come on now people are you so weak mided that everytime something new comes around you change your opinion,get a grip

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
Wow I've never seen nor heard any faked information on any person who has the oddasity to speak the truth,just like the last election's ,come on now people are you so weak mided that everytime something new comes around you change your opinion,get a grip

I don't know what you mean by that..

Ron Paul has been saying the same thing for a few decades.

How everybody had ignored him until recently is beyond me. What RP has been saying is nothing new. The difference with Ron Paul is; he's been saying the same thing for years and years. Most people until recently took him as a nutter and now with the way things are unfolding, people recognize RP as a legit leader whom just might be an actual human being behinds the closed curtains.

If RP is to become president in the next election and it turns out he just pulled another fast one in front of our very eyes.. I'd say if he aint real, nobody in power will ever be until the people rise up and physically take over the government themselves. I'd actually like to see that happen now but I don't believe in violence.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2

I think, you're another one who didn't bother viewing the video. Let me know if I am wrong.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
We believe people like Slick Willy, Both Bush's, and Obama, but some cast doubt on this man... You shouldn't, he very much stands for America, His son is a lot like him.

End all parties 2012 =)

They serve the Rich, create ill founded jealousy, fear mongering, and pit us against one another..

Divide& Conquer.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPatrickHenry

We believe people like Slick Willy, Both Bush's, and Obama, but some cast doubt on this man... You shouldn't, he very much stands for America, His son is a lot like him.

End all parties 2012 =)

They serve the Rich, create ill founded jealousy, fear mongering, and pit us against one another..

Divide& Conquer.

I couldn't agree more.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Ron Paul is 74 or 75. So what?

I voted for him twice and will again whether he runs or not. From what I've seen, and I've followed his political career for many years, even before he was "fashionable," not many running for office have stuck to and lived by their convictions so well or been so right about so many things. He's a brilliant man in my book.

Too bad so many people in this country are brainwashed to believe a vote for a third party is a wasted vote. He should have been our president.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Ron Paul is 74 or 75. So what?

I voted for him twice and will again whether he runs or not. From what I've seen, and I've followed his political career for many years, even before he was "fashionable," not many running for office have stuck to and lived by their convictions so well or been so right about so many things. He's a brilliant man in my book.

Too bad so many people in this country are brainwashed to believe a vote for a third party is a wasted vote. He should have been our president.

A Nation of Sheep begets a Government of Wolves.
- Edward Murrow

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join