It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shocking Truth about Ron Paul - Please watch before commenting. Thanks.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Besides being a Mason and member of the republican party, there is a lot to Ron Paul that the people are not aware of. Hopefully, this video will set things straight.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Epitaph25]

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Epitaph25]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
By this point I'm not sure who to trust. I keep seeing so much stuff dug up on people that seem trustworthy. I'll take a look at this vid in a minute...

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
i have to say, Ron Paul seems to good to be true. He says all the right things all of the time.

Ive got to pinch myself after listening to him. Is he real??!

somethings not right here.................

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I just have one fracking question for Ron Paul, just fracking one!

Is this not your country, is this not your homeland, why the frack can you not get emotional, why can you not get angry, or are you just another distraction??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
also hes like 90 and people want him to be president? lol for a few years maybe.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I don't know what Ron Paul is up to, but nothing guarantees that this video is telling the truth. It is easy enough to lie.

I think it's fake, BTW. I mean, think of the worst things you could say about Ron Paul. Mason and Republican. Suddenly we find out he's both? How utterly convenient.

I'm thinking disinformation.

[Edit] Oops. Guess he's not a Libertarian any more. For the past 20 years. OK, never mind...

[edit on 11/22/2009 by chiron613]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Besides being a Mason and member of the republican party, there is a lot to Ron Paul that the people are not aware of. Hopefully, this video will set things straight.

Yes, and he secretly goes around kicking puppies when you aren't looking.

Being a member of a political party or fraternity is no more inherently evil than being a member of a Baptist Church.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
DAMN! I'll have to change the title since it seems none of the 6 people who have replied have taken the trouble to watch the video before commenting. I was being sarcastic.

Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich are perhaps the only politicians that really care for the American people.

My bad. Apologies.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

lol. Actually, I have seen quite a few of his videos where is very agitated, and frustrated and full of emotion.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epitaph25
DAMN! I'll have to change the title since it seems none of the 6 people who have replied have taken the trouble to watch the video before commenting. I was being sarcastic.

Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich are perhaps the only politicians that really care for the American people.

My bad. Apologies.

I was just going to say, I didn't see one thing in that vid that put him down in any way...

I was just reading over the comments to make sure I didn't miss something then I was going to watch it again.

LOL

Thanks...

Peace

One other thing, though I love what he is saying. Until the electoral collage and things are done away with so that we return to electing officials, meaning we choose them, not get "a choice", but where we by show of community ELECT a person to serve from the community then "raise him up", we make no choice, nor have any affect.

Why are people making "runs" for office? Or conducting "campaigns". That is not election, that's divide and conquer.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
get a grip people not everything has to be a conspiracy
Ron paul is a good guy.

And Hows a youtube video a proof that ron paul is a mason?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I am sorry, maybe my earlier post through people off.

Anyway, I like Kucinich and Paul.

The problem is they need to get

FRACKING

angry.

They are supposed to represent the people that vote for them.

And do not give me the long winded view that is not how things get done in Washington. It seems he is not having such a good outcome on what he has tryed so far.

Yes he gets slightly aggravated and pissed once and awhile, step it up about 20 fracking times their buddy.

Or like I said, is he just another distraction?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
get a grip people not everything has to be a conspiracy
Ron paul is a good guy.

And Hows a youtube video a proof that ron paul is a mason?

dude. Please watch the video as mentioned in the title. I was being sarcastic. I have a lot of close buddies that are Masons and all of them are very good people. I might join too just to piss off some of these paranoid duds.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
I am sorry, maybe my earlier post through people off.

Anyway, I like Kucinich and Paul.

The problem is they need to get

FRACKING

angry.

They are supposed to represent the people that vote for them.

And do not give me the long winded view that is not how things get done in Washington. It seems he is not having such a good outcome on what he has tryed so far.

Yes he gets slightly aggravated and pissed once and awhile, step it up about 20 fracking times their buddy.

Or like I said, is he just another distraction?

You mean someone like Grayson? I think, he is a good guy, but still believes in the left right paradigm. Btw, you want to see a passionate speech, check out the "Wake up America" speech by Kucinich. It will blow you away. Unfortunately, he had to support Obama when he got ousted, but he is aware of the Elites controlling both the parties.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epitaph25

My bad. Apologies.

If you were trying to do an experiment to show how many people on this site have attention spans that are too short to watch a 7 min video, I think you succeeded.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Ron Paul has shown more emotions and anger towards poor policies on many occasions. If you have not seen him angry or emotional, you just didn't look.. you don't even have to look hard to find one.

I'm too lazy to link one but check the debate between RP and giuliani, then get back to me.

Edit:

I very much enjoyed that RP vid, one of the better ones I've seen.

RP for president 2012!

[edit on 23-11-2009 by disfugured]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I like Ron Paul. a lot. I am a democrat.

I first came across an article about Ron years ago in the 70's when he was just a small time politician. The article was in a agricultural magazine and Ron spoke of healthy foods and lesser chemicals in the plant foods and in the livestock feed. He spoke of keeping the family farm in business and legislation that would keep big corporate farms from being able to hurt the family farms.

Ron Paul has not changed his views in all these years not once. I can respect that about the man. Ron Paul is for the people. As it should be.

All the things that video said, are the same things Ron has said for years. Unlike more other people, Ron Paul is a Rock. He has never changed his vote or stance on an issue to serve special interest.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I like Ron Paul. a lot. I am a democrat.

I first came across an article about Ron years ago in the 70's when he was just a small time politician. The article was in a agricultural magazine and Ron spoke of healthy foods and lesser chemicals in the plant foods and in the livestock feed. He spoke of keeping the family farm in business and legislation that would keep big corporate farms from being able to hurt the family farms.

Ron Paul has not changed his views in all these years not once. I can respect that about the man. Ron Paul is for the people. As it should be.

All the things that video said, are the same things Ron has said for years. Unlike more other people, Ron Paul is a Rock. He has never changed his vote or stance on an issue to serve special interest.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

Good to see a liberal with a steady head on his shoulders (Not to say Conservatives are any better)But, the majority that I have come across blatantly label Ron Paul as a racist, selfish loon, just because he dares to think beyond what is politically correct. But, one cannot expect any better from Obamabots who keep chanting "Yes we can" in their zombie like monotonous voice.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
oh in that case ;p lol you got me there.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Wow that was an excellent editing job and video, and great questions by Ron Paul.

Is Ron really a Mason?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join