It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climategate Fallout: Interview with Dr. Tim Ball on the CRU Emails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/0000000000000535

Dr. Tim Ball, former university professor and now environmental consultant, is one of the leading climatologists who remained skeptical of the climate control claims. With the release of the University of East Anglia emails, he had some very pointed comments in this interview with the Corbett Report...

Dr. Tim Ball Interview Video:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Notice-all environmental wackos will be kicked in the shins here!

If you do not realize it yet, your agenda has been confiscated by TPTB.

Now, go hug a tree and go after the real polluter, government.

And leave us people alone!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The e-mails are just the tip of the iceberg I have been cruising around the net looking for more info on the data and such and have found it. This whole thing is HUGE!. The fallout from this is going to be horrendous. It might take a couple of months for the impact to be fully felt, but the "green bubble" they are trying to create has just been busted.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I wonder if one could post some of those emails on ATS. I sure would need advice from a Mod on this matter. Some of the stuff i'm reading is very interesting!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Were the carbon traders truly concerned that global warming is a seriously urgent issue, they could perhaps justify following their untested carbon-trading notion. But if it were an urgent situation, why would they offer a solution that will take decades to take effect? If they have decades to work on the solution, by definition, it cannot be that urgent. And, if they have decades to implement their plan, could they not spend at least a few years or even a few months openly and transparently debating which course of action will save the planet from its imminent death?

www.flyingbuffaloes7.net...

new topics

top topics

join