It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth be told: Trash on Trial.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I will confess my sins on these series of Written Documentaries.

Laconically, I will make two oaths; Never to recycle and never give a two Middle Is about it.

Reasons per se;

The governmental, social, scientific and religious gimmicks are staggering; Mindless rain.

Bullet points and putting the gun where the target is; Gunmakers.

1. No mister man, it is not my fault that your products and services are insufficient, inefficient and inadequate; You set a price, I pay for it; if they are faulty by design, intentionally misguided and mindlessly put it on the market; Not my fault.

2. When I buy a product, I presume it is purchased on the highest standards of usage and allocation; if that is not the case, it is your obligation to inform me; not my duty to become an obsessed detective and check up on you.

I am not a watchdog nor a police swat force.

3. If you insist that I should recycle, every time I am recycling, I expect and legitimately demand, a percentage back; after all, I am "helping the environment" by doing your dirty little work; even though you are aware that your product is NOT environmentally friendly, or eco-loving, I am still passed on by YOUR guilt of incompetence and inconsistency in order for me to fix the problem and give it to YOU back, free of charge

In which, I will end up buying that "material" again, in a different form and shape of another product, without being AWARE of it at all.

4. Let us say mister man that I wish my product to be "altered" as being burned; why do you have the choice for creating something, apparently for me, and then having the choice of using my product in your own intentions; no mister man, I do not like that bin-trashy material to be recycled in products I do not accept, want or respect enough.

5. Mister man, you are purely barking at the wrong f***** tree; Using your microscopic tool, you zoom all of humanities issues on me.

I saw, go get a X3 [Nasa-style] Plane and go around the world in 24 hours; My "belief and faith", indicate to me nuclear weapons, nuclear waste and nuclear dominance.

I will also advise you to make a hit-man-list on all of humanities major activities that are a complete waste of time, energy and money.

6. Ergo, how come Science's fallacious issues become somewhat of MY issues; I am not the inventor, the designer, the building, O2 omissions, the Sun, the Sky; I was never asked on what products I should have or willing to pay to.

They come and knock on my door and show me their leaflets.

7.Suprisingly, the debts of societies, politicians, priests, scientists and overall human eras are upon me every day, as if I woke up one day like a mad cave man and created this chaos and anarchy;

I will not buy it and no I will not allow you to make me have amnesia.

My historical calendar states "3500 + of Human Race".

If you want to have a rant, go inside a Time Machine and give it ago with other cultures and human civilizations.

Good luck with that, I bet they will be happy to have you head on a cold plate.

8. Good-feeling attitude; Apologies mister man, I am not a hippy, I vomit at them, and I will not make love to them.

Justifying a view based purely on "feel good" is a judicial crime. I don’t run around your streets as a happy-chappy man telling you to give me money because I believe it will make you happier.

Being happy, and knowing what is right don’t have a significant value at all.

Truth does not need happiness or calls out for it.

9. For once in my life, I will choice my own sins, regrets and guilt.

Not you nitwick.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
10. One thing mister man, WHO controls power, authority, wealth and resources? Spell it ALL out for me please. Big capital letters with dots distinguishing each letter.

No mister man, I will not be an a lawful citizen.

I will hack you, eat your liver, and parade in your back yard, pissing and laughing at the same time so you could see how infamously genius I am when it comes to mockery and self-sarcasm.

Dont blame me, if I dont have ANY decision on what it has been already pre-decided.

Victimization has been debunked.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Duudde.

I thought I had attitude.

You almost put me to shame. Almost! S&F

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SS.Invictus

I will hack you, eat your liver, and parade in your back yard, pissing and laughing at the same time so you could see how infamously genius I am when it comes to mockery and self-sarcasm.

I don't think Mr. Man is going to take too kindly to that sort of behvior and he wil promptly have you thrown in jail. You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, and you don't mess around with Mr. Man!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

Starred for laughter (and Jim Croce too damnit)

SS - You seem to have quite a bit of animosity towards civilization.

What gives?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Star and Flag!!! I like it!

Gotta love the attitude! I did laugh pretty good.

Next time, leave out the liver.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PRS395

Bwahaha.

Thanks alot.

I was thinking this year to skip writing endlessly like a drama queen and stick to the point by using bullet-points while maintaining a piss-on-your-parade attitude.

Seems I made the right choice.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PRS395

Thanks to you as well.

I didnt expect to receive such a warm welcome when it comes to my particular style of humour, but I am glad I did.

I will post more "humorous rants" like that and hopefully the result will be the same; more and more laughter!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Duudde.

I thought I had attitude.

You almost put me to shame. Almost! S&F

Hahaha.

I guess we are going to have the clash of the titans regarding the attitude matters.

Reading it more, makes me laugh even harder.

I should make my self more often in a piss-into-you attitude.

bwah.

top topics

join