It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British spies help prevent al Qaeda-inspired attack on New York subway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have stumbled on this news today and thought it would be important to share with everyone.
Are we just about had another 9/11 with differnce that it is not an inside job
British spies have foiled a terrorist plot by a suspected al Qaeda operative to blow up the New York subway. The plan, which reportedly would have been the biggest attack on America since 9/11, was uncovered after Scotland Yard intercepted an email.
The force alerted the FBI, who launched an operation which led to airport shuttle bus driver Najibullah Zazi, 24, being charged with conspiracy to use weapons of mass destruction.
The Afghan is alleged to have been part of a group who used stolen credit cards to buy components for bombs including nail varnish remover.

The chemicals bought were similar to those used to make the 2005 London Tube and bus explosives which killed 52 people.
.L ink to the full story

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The question a have is
why somebody is trying to blow up something and kill a bunch of people???

How sick or brain washed/dead you have to be to do something like that?
What purpose does this hold?
As I am asking all these questions the answer is slowly appearing in my head that it is for the purpose to keep us in a fear state... And when we are in fear we are being manipulated by the elite to keep us under that vibration of fear. Than we are like sheep... Could be killed or breeded.

What do you guys think?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Terribly sad, I agree.... very sad someone is manipulated and so ignorant that they either blindly obey their leaders or their leaders plan operatoins that will take out thousands (if lucky) of innocent people; American or not. However, quite the position for us "sheeple" to be in... either give up rights to terrorism or attempt to call the bluff that our government is using against us... you really can't prove it.... however, i DO agree that our Governement is using the excuse of "terrorism" to truck us into signing over our individual rights for protection/security (at least, so THEY say, lol).... good link. Thanks for posting

[edit on 11/19/2009 by RadiatorOfTheLight]

join