It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK: Inside the Target Car/Did the Mob Kill JFK?/JFK: The Ruby Connection

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

At first it appears that she does slide something across the car. But then her hands make a swiping motion towards herself. She would not do this unless she was either trying to retrieve something, or covering her tracks to make it look like she was trying to retrieve something. Only trained killers cover their tracks that quickly.

No, I am not a trained killer. I'm not saying you should believe me even if I was a trained killer because there are always exceptions to any rule.

[edit on 12/2/2009 by nightmarehalo]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I'm a slow typer,and it frustrates me that my hands cannot keep up with my thoughts.. but I have a lot of pain and am not going to spend hrs posting a comment that I know most people will think foolish.

I've watched every film I could find on this subject.Nobody ever mentions the flowers.They are a fairly large bouquet of flowers in the seat between Jackie and JFK-that is how I think the weapon got in the car in the first place.

Jackies left arm remains stationary almost the entire time.She does move it a couple times.. once to fix her hair,and then of course again.To me it looks like she transfers something from her left hand to her right .. just before a shot.. the shot,but this was not the first shot.

I don't think Jackie acted alone.Actually I think this might have been plan B.You know.. "listen Jackie,if this doesn't work,you have no choice but to do this'.

I've heard and read a lot of the other conspiracy theories.Some are very intricate,and almost all are more believable than what I think might have happened.Still I felt it one night and the feeling I'll never forget.

A lot of people don't know that Jackie and JFK lost a child in August of that year,and that Jackie didn't want to go on this trip with her husband because she was.. upset.

I don't know.Logically I know this is one persons death.. and we have a country at war with many dying,but I still think about this and I wonder.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Robin, you thought of that too, eh? Notice how we never see who hands her the flowers. I've got a link that shows clearly the white smoke from a gun shot right near JFK's head. Frames 313 to 315. This is why I believe Jackie shot him. Also notice the head movement, slightly forward right after then back towards Jackie. This makes me believe there was another shot a split second after she shot him.
Frames 313 through 326 show this.
Here is the link
www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by someoldguy

I'll look again.. later.I have banking to do.

Everyone says back and to the left .. well ok.Whatever.I'm not an expert.Just going with my gut here.

I will look again later,though it haunts me enough-lol.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by someoldguy

Have a look at frame 356 and you see a man on the grass on the background jumping away from something although this is another 2-3 seconds after the head is smashed like a crab

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmarehalo

If I were you and had the time. I would start with Northwoods.
Check out every player. Research them right back to their great grand fathers home town and philosophy.
John shut those guys down and I think they had a big hand in John and Bobby's demise.
Don't forget Bobby Baker, Ruby, Jim Hoffa and dear ole LBJ of course the mob. But look at who has taken their place since the murders.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Call me crazy, but I think there are at least 2 disinformation agents on this thread. I noticed that they share remarkably similar beliefs.

But even if I'm wrong, thank you all for sharing the most absurd theories I have ever heard regarding JFK's assassination. Under these (if not all) circumstances, Jackie does not preside as a more probable suspect over the driver.

Obama proposes covert agents to monitor ATS, among other indepenent websites! - I can't wait to see their avatars!

[edit on 1/18/2010 by nightmarehalo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join