It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the "Nephilim" (Fallen ANGELS) are ET's, then how aren't Angels (and Jehova) ET'S?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I see a lot of Christians saying that the Nephilim are Aliens. Ok. Now, I believe the bible (historically speaking) to an extent. I just think things haven't been translated correctly and things get taken out of context a lot - as well as there weren't words to correctly explain what was going on when these stories were written. Also, I (just my belief) think it's wrong that a religion was made out of a book, but lets not go there right now...

Back to the meaning of this thread: Fallen angels were obviously "Angels" at one point. The Nephililm are fallen Angels, correct? Christians say that the Nephilim were ET's, so how does that not make Angels, Demons, and even God (Jehova, sorry) an ET as well?

My personal CONVICTION is that anything divine from the bible is ET. It's that simple, and my mind will not change on this one, please don't even try. It's so damn obvious to me and I just don't know how others can't or won't see this.

Also, it is my opinion that the word "God", coming from the bible is a misnomer. Sounds to me like some ET (apparently a "higher up" ET: King/ruler/etc with an ego) was taking the credit for creating the universe, which *I* think is total BS. This King had his followers: Angels - as they are called in the bible.

So, to tie it all together - Jehova comes here with his followers (Angels). He has his own itinerary, but some rebel. That group gets kicked out of Jehova's "kingdom". The leader of the resistance is named Lucifer, and HIS group are called "demons".

But they're all just ET - not divine, and sure as hell not "God", or whatever really created the universe. Besides - what really IS a "God" anyway???

Modernize the story: switch the words "God" or "Jehova" (and Angels and Lucifer and Demons) with ET's and there's a more plausible story - a happy medium between both science and religion.

Am I crazy, or does this sound probable????

Let me hear the rebuttal! And you know what? I never thought I'd say this: spew the bible quotes this time! But keep an open mind - I INSIST.

[edit on 11/22/2009 by impaired]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I had always thought of it in a different light... The Watchers (book of enoch) decided to come to the earth and take wives even though they had no reason to do so. They were jealous of mankind taking pride in their sons and wanted that for themselves.

They "became" Demi-gods (Zeus, Apollo, ect.) to the people and their sons were "legends" of old (Hercules stories, etc.).

These 1/2 breed "giants" were powerful. The Watchers taught man (and their sons) the art of war and alchemy among other things and all hell broke loose. God heard the screams of mankind crying out and banished the watchers and killed their sons (flood) in order to reset humanity which had become corrupted. Noah and the arc were not the only survivors of course, that is why you find city ruins on mountaintops that make no sense. Before the flood, the people of god were warned to flee to specific locations to ride it out.

ET's... Don't think so in the sense of technology. Just my opinion but the whole ET thing is another tactic to deceive the spirit of man.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
No it does not mean that, When they were banished from heaven they most likely were given a new identity and no longer look like the other Angels. The Bible describes Lucifer as a snake, But the Story goes that Lucifer was an Arc Angel and it gives all the meanings of what his name meant when he was in Heaven. Now that he was banished he's taken a new form.

The same would have happened to the "fallen" angels, also called Demons. If you study Angels you'll find that there was a few different types, So the Nephilim and Annanaki could take on some form we call Alien.

In the bible we read that Angels took on the shape of Humans when they appeared on Earth, Who’s to say some of these fallen angels cannot take on Human forms as well? Called Shape Shifters?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Just my opinion but the whole ET thing is another tactic to deceive the spirit of man.

I completely agree. I think the ET phenomena is actually demonic phenomena.

I just watched "The Fourth Kind" and although I think it may be disinformation it kind of validates my point. There's a scene where a statement "I am God" is made. Blasphemy is quite demonic in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Agreed. I fail to see how a religion can believe in aliens, but say that God was not an alien, It just doesnt make sense to me

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost in the Machine

If you really examine it, you'll see that it's two-sided. One can argue that ETs are demons/angels or that demons/angels are ETs. It doesn't matter. We all agree that there are both gentle and vicious ET races. We can also agree that demons/angels fit that same bill. There's no evidence pointing to which one is more true than the other.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Two Separate Rebellions in the Early Days

Most people are familiar with the rebellion of Satan wanting to be like God and wanting to be worshipped as God. For his sins of rebellion and pride, he lost his rulership over the planets he resided over and lost his place in heaven as a high ranking archangel.

What most people do not realize is that the rebellion of Satan's, leading 1/3 of the angels to try to usurp God's authority, and the rebellion of the Watchers are two separate events.

The Watcher's were not a part of Satan's rebellion; they created their own rebellion against God by deciding to leave their first estate which was heaven, and go to the earth to cohabitate with human women. Why doesn't the church ever address this issue? In fact, why did they try to cover it up by leaving Enoch out of the canon version of the Bible, and then manipulate the meaning "sons of God." They mistranslated Sons of God, (angels of God) creating some ridiculous theory suggesting it to mean Sons of Seth. People bought that explanation because they did not realize there was such a huge difference in changing that text around and it would keep them from the truth and allow the churches to cover it up.

Enoch was one of the greatest Prophets of God to have ever walked the Earth. In his lifetime he wrote 365 books. We have one of them. Where are the others? Are they lost or being kept hidden? It is in Enoch where we first learn about the rebellion of the Watchers, the angels assigned to watch over and guard over the earth

In Enoch

Chapter 6:1 it says..

1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters.

2 And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men

3 and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them:

Enoch then continues to discuss a deal he makes with fellow Watchers to all commit the same sin.

In verse 7, it says that there were 200 chiefs on the summit of Mount Hermon, which is located on the border of Lebanon and Syria and stands over 9,000 feet high. They agreed to come to earth and cohabitate with women.

These 200 chiefs were each in charge of tens of thousands of other Watchers. So how many fell with them.We do not know, maybe they all did. That would put the number into the hundreds of thousands that fell from heaven and came to earth.

Chapter 7

1 And all the others together with them (this indicates their armies did follow them) took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms

2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they

3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed

4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against

5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and

6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood (cannibalism). Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

Chapter 8

1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all

2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they

3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, 'Armaros the resolving of enchantments, Baraqijal (taught) astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven .

Chapter 9

1 And then Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel looked down from heaven and saw much blood being

2 shed upon the earth, and all lawlessness being wrought upon the earth. And they said one to another: The earth made without inhabitant cries the voice of their cryings up to the gates of heaven.

3 And now to you, the holy ones of heaven, the souls of men make their suit, saying, "Bring our cause

4 before the Most High. And they said to the Lord of the ages: Lord of lords, God of gods, King of kings, and God of the ages, the throne of Thy glory (standeth) unto all the generations of the

5 ages, and Thy name holy and glorious and blessed unto all the ages! Thou hast made all things, and power over all things hast Thou: and all things are naked and open in Thy sight, and Thou seest all

6 things, and nothing can hide itself from Thee. Thou seest what Azazel hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven, which

7 men were striving to learn: And Semjaza, to whom Thou hast given authority to bear rule over his associates. And they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the

9 women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins. And the women have

10 borne giants, and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness. And now, behold, the souls of those who have died are crying and making their suit to the gates of heaven, and their lamentations have ascended: and cannot cease because of the lawless deeds which are

11 wrought on the earth. And Thou knowest all things before they come to pass, and Thou seest these things and Thou dost suffer them, and Thou dost not say to us what we are to do to them in regard to these.

Chapter 10

1 Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech

2 and said to him: Go to Noah and tell him in my name "Hide thyself!" and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come

3 upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it. And now instruct him that he may escape

The following verses and chapters talk about their judgment and confinement, then in chapter 15 Yahweh speaks to Enoch directly, who the Watchers had approached to intercede for them on their behalf ..

Chapter 15

1 And He answered and said to me, and I heard His voice: Fear not, Enoch, thou righteous

2 man and scribe of righteousness: approach hither and hear my voice. And go, say to the Watchers of heaven, who have sent thee to intercede for them: "You should intercede" for men, and not men for you: Wherefore have ye left the high, holy, and eternal heaven, and lain with women, and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men and taken to yourselves wives, and done like the children

4 of earth, and begotten giants (as your) sons? And though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten (children) with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those also do who die

5 and perish. Therefore have I given them wives also that they might impregnate them, and beget

6 children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth. But you were formerly 7 spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Fallen Angels

The Bible is full of accounts of Israel dealing with hybrids. Genesis 6:4 says, "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that." They are also referred to as Rephaim, Annunaki (sons of Annuk), Emim, Zamzummim, "also after that" is referring to the Nephilim who were again found in the land of Canaan Numbers: 13:33, "And there we saw giants, the sons of Annak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, so we were in their sight." The word Nephilim means "violent" "causing to fall" "wonder" "prodigies" or "monsters"

When fallen angels shape-shift into a human form, they can have intercourse but not without some aberrant genetic changes. The union of these beasts with humans produced children that were different in many ways. The first apparent difference was that they developed giantism. They were giants or Nephilim. Og, the King of Bashan, had a bed that was 13 to 15 feet long; and Goliath was 6 cubits tall (9 feet). The second aberration was that they had six fingers and six toes.

The aberrant genetic defects of the Nephilim were unfortunately cloned into the DNA of mankind. These dormant genetic tendencies still surface today at times in different people; however, most of the noticeable DNA defects have been perfected over the centuries to where hybrids can easily be born into a society that never suspects them of being other than completely human. The Watchers are a guardian class of angels that were assigned to watch over the earth and protect mankind from just this sort of thing happening. The offspring giants never went out of existence; they just went "underground" to return later, which is now, during these last days.

According to the Bible, the Book of Enoch, Jubilees, Jasher, and Testimony of the Twelve Patriarchs, they rebelled against God and attempted to enslave the whole world and provoke God. According to the Book of Jasher, they not only tweaked with the D.N.A. of mankind but also with the animals. They may have produced such beasts as the Pegasus, Minotaur, the unicorn, and the dinosaurs.

In the past, scholars speculated that one day it would be hybridization which would create the antichrist and that these fallen angel-Aliens would develop and produce a creature that is fully fallen angel and fully man. A bastard angelic incarnation.

The antichrist will be Satan's seed--a Nephilim. See Genesis 3:15, Genesis 6:4, and Revelation 13. This will probably include cloning and a hybrid or of the serpent seed illuminati-bloodline.

There are those who believed all the giant offspring and offspring of the fallen angels were destroyed during the flood. Not true. The Philistines were hybrids, giants i.e. Goliath. As were most of the races that Joshua and Israel had to conquer once Israel was freed from Egypt.

The Bible states that in the end times it will be just like the days of Noah. (Matthew 24:37-38, Luke 17:26) Also we believe that in Genesis 6:2 that the sons of God were fallen angels. We believe this from Job 1:6, II Peter 2:4-5, Jude 1:6 (Very important verse, "did not keep their own domain"), I Peter 3:18-20 and Revelation 9:1-12.

I believe the coming delusion or 'lie' is coming right from the UFO/New Age phenomena. The UFO cults say that the aliens are the Elohim, that they are our "God" (gods) that they are our forefathers and they created us and are returning to help us restore peace on the earth, -This is THE LIE this is also the driving force behind the New World Order that they're not telling you about!

The truth is, an alien or demonic invasion isn't coming..it's already here

For some reason most of church believes the Nephilim race was destroyed by the flood..then where did Goliath come from? The Amalek, the Kenites, all the 18 hybrid cities Joshua destroyed to reclaim the land of Israel? They didn't go anywhere, except maybe underground..to perfect dna mixing..to come out again in the last days undetected.

They were here before, and They will come back again

According to the prophecy of Daniel, they will do it again in the 4th and final kingdom of the beast. "They will mingle with the seed of men." Daniel 2: 43. It is this UFO phenomena, once revealed, that could be the trigger of the falling away (apostasy) of the church as predicted in 2 Thessalonians 2:3.

The Bible warns that because the 'world' rejects the truth of the Bible that God "will send them a strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they may all be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness." 2 Thessalonians 2:11.

I believe the coming delusion or 'lie' is coming right from the UFO/New Age phenomena. The UFO cults say that the aliens are the Elohim, that they are our "God" (gods) that they are our forefathers and they created us and are returning to help us restore peace on the earth, -This is THE LIE this is also the driving force behind the New World Order that they're not telling you about!

[edit on 22-11-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I recently read the book "The Secret History of the World" and what the author suggests regarding different races and the intermingling of these races can be explained and summarized as follows below.
The interbreeding and different races are not always ETs in the classical sense. We are talking here as well about inter-dimensional visitors.

There are two races on earth. Adamic and pre-adamic.
The coexistence of a race of Anthropoids and a race of Men is necessary from the point of view of the General Law, to maintain uninterrupted the stability in movement of organic life on earth. It is also necessary because of the principle of equilibrium. The first race is a counterbalance, which allows the race of Men to pursue its esoteric evolution.

Pre-adamic man does not reincarnate. The individualization of pre-adamics is collective, and is directed in groups by certain spirits of the hierarchy.
If the adamic race denies its divine nature to an inadmissible degree, this balance will be broken in faver of the tares.
When humanity was created, they were placed under different authorities. From that point on, Adamic man was subjected to the law of birth and death and kept only a dim consciousness of his higher self in spite of the almost complete obstruction of his channel of communication with the higher centers, which still exist in him. This gives him the possibility of choice.
If the equilibrium, which is already in jeopardy, were to be reestablished, then with the integral and simultaneous incarnation of adamic souls, the Time of Transition would enable Adamic man to enter the Era of the Holy Spirit (4th density)

Mankind already lived in a 3rd density Service to Others (STO) state in another realm. Various choices were made and the human race went through the door after the gold and became aligned with the “reptilian race”. We aligned with the 4th density STS reptilian beings. The effects were breaking up of the DNA, the burning off of the first ten factors of DNA, the separation of the hemispheres of the brain. Now we are in 3rd density Service to Self (STS).

We had free choice in 3rd density if we want to be STO or STS. By going after the gold we choose to be STS. That is the Ancient Legend of the Fallen Angel, Lucifer.
The pre-adamic race serves as portals between levels of density. They steal energy from souled beings so as to emulate them. They make up on-half of humanity. They don’t have a soul.

Interbreeding happened for thousands of years. The DNA of the two races is completely mixed, and this is the real meaning of pollution of the bloodline. The DNA of these two races is so mixed up that both can be found within the same families. It may be somebody you live with every day of your life, and if so, they have but one reason to be here, to drain, distract and deflect souled beings from evolving.
The soulless race are portals used by the 4 density STS to maintain their control over us further explains the depth of the manipulations and why it was so essential to cover it up. 4th density STS (reptilians) control 3rd density STS/4th density STO candidates through clapper and vampire functions. They want to limit the soul energy of souled beings in order to pass it along the feeding chain to 4th density STS.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by thegreatobserver]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree
reply to post by Ghost in the Machine

If you really examine it, you'll see that it's two-sided. One can argue that ETs are demons/angels or that demons/angels are ETs. It doesn't matter. We all agree that there are both gentle and vicious ET races. We can also agree that demons/angels fit that same bill. There's no evidence pointing to which one is more true than the other.

Ok, I'm with you on what you say. But I just think the ET "phenomena" (don't think it's a phenomena - just science
) came first, and THEN the demonic label was slapped on the malevolent ones because the word "demonic" has negative and "evil" connotations.

So we could all very well be right at the same time, hehe.

But I still think that the words "God" (as depicted in the bible) and the word "Divinity" are misnomers - like I said earlier.

How can these beings NOT be ET? They came from somewhere else, had higher technology (put 2 and 2 together), and they "made us".

Flying spinning wheels, chariots of fire - all that stuff. It's just right there in the open. But I believe that the bible has people believing it only in a certain way. I'm just trying to read in-between the lines here.

So yeah - not all ET's can be called "demons" or negative entities, because like humans - I'm sure there are good ones and bad ones. It's just about the label, and which came first? ET's or the divine? I think the word divine was also a label that was given to any entity that was beyond the normal human.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Also, correct me if I'm wrong: "The Heavens" translates to the sky, no? I think that's the smoking gun right there...

And also notice that the bible is very biased towards anything that is NOT Jehova. It really seems like two groups just disagreeing with one another. And if you notice, Lucifer never has a say in the matter. It's always from Jehova's opinion (not perspective - man wrote the bible, right?).

Now, don't get me wrong. I am NOT down with evil and if this guy Lucifer really is a scumbag, then I don't want anything to do with him or that side of the spectrum. But I don't think Jehova was an angel either (pardon the expression). He did kill a lot of humans for ridiculous reasons - like not observing the sabbath - i mean, there's a whole thread here somewhere about how many people he slaughtered. I don't think EITHER side was benevolent.

Besides, why would a creator be so damn hell-bent on worship? Also, why the ego? How can or would a perfect being suffer from these seemingly biological flaws? If Jehova is omnipotent, then why did he have to look for Eve when she was hiding in the garden after eating the "fruit"? Same with Cain and Abel - how come Jehova (notice how I don't call him "God") didn't know Abel was murdered until he found out the hard way?
If Jehova is omnipotent and knew the future, then why create humans if we failed so miserably? Why let Lucifer do his thing and mess with us? Why didn't Jehova nip it at the bud when Satan tried to "usurp" Jehova's powers?
Why is Lucifer or Satan portrayed as a serpent when he was Jehova's right-hand man (and obviously of the same race)?
Why was Jehova so defensive when it came to other "gods" (other ET's?????). And that goes back to the first question: Why so bent on worship and it even says in the 10 commandments that he is a jealous God!
It's these questions that I never get answered when going head to head with Christians.

My opinion is that Jehova is dead by now. All biological things die after awhile. Where is he now? All around us? I don't think so.

Like I said, the bible seems very biased of Jehova's part. My mind is made up - I really believe I know what the deal is, and I am not neither fooled nor EVIL for thinking this. That's your book telling people to think that way. Seriously.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The main problem i have the E.T's is where did they come from and how did they get here? Why did they come here? They would have had to of left their home how long ago traveling at the speed of light? Why did they co-habitate earth with people and then stop? Why don't they just reveal themselves? It seems to me, there must be a purpose to their actions. You may find alexander the greats account of attacking tyre though.

The original coastal city of Tyre had been destroyed before and had been rebuilt some distance offshore from its original site. Having no navy, Alexander decided to use the remains of the old city to build a causeway to the new one. It took Alexander six full months to do this and when the task was completed and his troops staged their assault they were easily rebuffed because the walls were too high to quickly scale and too thick to batter down. Not only that but the causeway was too narrow to allow sufficient troops to launch a massive enough attack to overwhelm the enemy in order to scale the walls. Not only was this a problem for Alexander but apparently a problem for God as well. Both the prophets Ezekiel and Isaiah had spoken of Gods' curse and eventual destruction of Tyre. (Ezekiel Chapters 27 & 28 and Isaiah Chapter 23). How was Alexander going to achieve his goal? How was God going to ensure that His prophecy would be fulfilled? The historical account, recorded by Alexander’s chief historian, states that, during an attack of the island city, one of two 'gleaming silver shields' attacked a section of the wall with a 'beam of light' which subsequently caused that section of the wall to fall! Alexander’s' men poured through the opening and captured the city. What is so noteworthy about this encounter is the fact that the historians for the defeated people of Tyre reported the exact same reason for the loss of their city! Usually, the reason given by a defeated people is different than that given by the victors, but in this instance their accounts read the same.

I guess you could say and god and angels are technically extra terrestrial, since they are not of this earth, but i certainly wouldn't say their little green men or even from another planet.

Yes all biological things die, but God is spirit, as stated in john 4:24.

I think it's unfortunate you keep saying your mind is made up, yet you expect everyone else to keep an open mind.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by dnaobs]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dnaobs

Well, if the universe is infinite (sure looks that way), then that means that there are infinite possibilities for life to exist.

What created EVERYTHING then? That's a mind-blowing question. Perhaps infinity, or the universe, or maybe those two are one and the same. Maybe "infinity" is what us agnostics would call "God", but like I said before, I don't like to use the G word. It's a BS word in my eyes.

As far as traveling so far to get here, I'm sure that advanced beings have ways to traverse these distances in space. Wormholes, bending time and space, maybe their tech is so far advanced that they CAN go beyond 186k miles a second - they just have some kind of shield - who knows? And who are we to say that it's not possible? We though the Earth was flat. Then we thought it was the center of the Universe. I mean, our past mentality really speaks for itself...

I just can't buy the story that this Jehova is the prime creator of the universe. He was too flawed and consumed with emotions to be "divine".

I think the word "divine" should be thrown out of the dictionary, to be honest. We all technically came from the same place, apparently. I'd say switch the word "divine" with "more evolved", and we may have dice.

Nothing is "better" than another. Not in my eyes at least.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnaobs
Yes all biological things die, but God is spirit, as stated in john 4:24.

I think it's unfortunate you keep saying your mind is made up, yet you expect everyone else to keep an open mind.
[edit on 22-11-2009 by dnaobs]

I was a Christian for years... Sorry that I finally open my eyes a little...
/sarcasm

And do you see what you just did? I know I said to quote the bible and all, but you said "as stated in john 4:24..."

So just because it's stated there means it's true, huh?

With all due respect (and I really mean this without offense - if possible), who really has the open or closed mind here?

I've read the bible, I've done church. I've gone over the bible many times. Of course I don't have verses remembered and who could remember the book word for word?

If I was never Christian and if I never read the bible, then I could understand you saying that. But it seems that when people go against the book or just don't believe it in the way it was written, everyone else is chopped liver. I'm not speaking for you in that case, but that's how it seems.

And we're all going to hell. Sorry. Not falling for that joke. What kind of benevolent "god" would send a mortal to burn for eternity for not knowing the truth, when there are so many things out there to deter and fool someone?

Book even says that Satan is so cunning. Why do we burn if he's so smart? Why do we burn when there are so many other religions telling us that if we don't believe in THEIR'S that we go to hell as well?

But no. I'm the one with the narrow mind.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The Nephillim were not ET's only their fallen fathers, as former angels were.

So yes aliens exist but they are spirit creatures good and evil.
Other than that I am afraid the universe is devoid of life. That's why I don't even bother with the UFO part of ATS. Because I know it's all figments of wild imaginations combined with military and demonic activities.

It is a huge waste of time really.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
I see a lot of Christians saying that the Nephilim are Aliens. Ok. Now, I believe the bible (historically speaking) to an extent. I just think things haven't been translated correctly and things get taken out of context a lot - as well as there weren't words to correctly explain what was going on when these stories were written. Also, I (just my belief) think it's wrong that a religion was made out of a book, but lets not go there right now...

Back to the meaning of this thread: Fallen angels were obviously "Angels" at one point. The Nephililm are fallen Angels, correct? Christians say that the Nephilim were ET's, so how does that not make Angels, Demons, and even God (Jehova, sorry) an ET as well?

Messengers, Watchers, Angels

There was only one rebellion.
One third of the angels 'the messengers' rebelled...
...some with knowledge, others were seduced...

The one third is 33.3%...
...33 and 3 are prominent numbers in occult symbology...
...33.33 degrees of the great circle of the earth is 2012 nautical miles...
...Roswell is 33° north latitude, 2,012 miles from the equator...
...33° Masonic level etc.

The name 'angel' is a transliteration of the Greek word aggelos meaning messenger...
...it describes a role and not an ethnic class...
...the Hebrew word usually translated 'angel' is mal'ak which also means messenger.

They are referred to as 'Watchers' only in Aramaic sections of The Book of Daniel...
...from the word `iyr meaning 'to watch'...
...referring to their role to 'watch over' the world of men.
...(they are also called Watchers' in the Book of Enoch)...

The Nephilim

The Nephilim from the Hebrew word 'nephyl' are not Angels.

The fallen angels played with genetics to produce a race to replace humans and frustrate the redemptive process...

Noah's flood, recorded in many ancient sources, was essentially a pruning of these hybrids.

The breeding program continued after the flood which resulted in the tribes named the Amorites, Hittites, Horites, Rephaim, Anakites, Zuzim, Zamzummim, Emim, Amalekites, Perizzites, Kadmonites, Hivites, Girgathites etc...
(cf. Genesis 10:15-19, 14:5-6, 15:18-21; Deuteronomy 2:10-12; Joshua 17:15).

The giant Goliath and his brothers were from one of these tribes...

1 Samuel 17:4 "And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, of Gath (Girgathites), whose height was six cubits and a span."

2 Samuel 21:20 "...a man of great stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant (lit rapha = Rephaim)".

These were also the 'giants' the Israelite spies saw on the borders of Canaan...

Numbers 13:33 - 14:1 "And there we saw the giants (nephiyl), the sons of Anak (Anakites), which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight."

These tribes were also a treat to the survival of Abraham and Lot (Genesis 14)...
...and was probably the primary reason for the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah...
...it had become a breeding ground for these genetic hybrids.

The process and technologies used appear to be similar to those used on modern day abductees...
...with the same motive.

Conclusion:
Angels made Nephilim through genetic manipulation.

The ET (extraterrestial) label is an attempt to reinvent themselves...
...within our space age mindset...
...but they are the same evil dudes with the same agenda with a name change.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by troubleshooter]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait
The Bible describes Lucifer as a snake

This is an interesting thread but to keep on point...

It only says a serpent tempted Eve. It does not say what type and it does not say who that serpent was. Anything else is conjecture.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
To the OP: You may be short changing yourself as you include only the "bible" as a way to convince. Several other religious books acknowledge ET's. Including the Quran, which says that there are benevolent creatures that GOD can call upon from the universe in the final days.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicLion

The book of Enoch points to a particular "watcher" as having been the temptor in the garden.

The interesting thing about the book of Enoch is that I can't recall a particular leader amongst the "watchers". If memory serves, it was a corroboration and oath taken by 20 "watchers" that were leaders of their own "watchers".

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicLion

Originally posted by SharkBait
The Bible describes Lucifer as a snake

This is an interesting thread but to keep on point...

It only says a serpent tempted Eve. It does not say what type and it does not say who that serpent was. Anything else is conjecture.

The serpent who seduced Eve is clearly identified in several places...
...here is one...

Revelation 12:9 "...the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

Best check you facts before you post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join