It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning images of Moon Colony + Alien?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

If you haven't noticed already im being sarcastic. But this illustrates how I interpret every "moon colony/alien on moon/mars" image posted here. How people see structures through images like the above is astounding. I really don't understand. Sometimes I get a little sad at how everyone can "see it" and yet I can't. Hopefully from now on people take this into consideration and don't post any random image of interest.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I looked at the title. I looked at the picture. I looked at the highlights you've made. I shook my head. AND THEN, I read your sarcastic explanation. And loved it. S&F.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

LMAO! My first thought was "well here goes another and poop you are gone." This thread is like EVERY civilizaton on the moons, mars, pick a planet/moon. I didn't even doubt you were just another moon pic nut on here until I read the ending. Nice work... S&F.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I can't see them either. I must be the stoopidest stoopid. By the way, you forgot to do the blue-shading thing to show the boundaries of the part you're saying is the base, alien, lunar school bus, etc.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I don't think the moon natives would appreciate you making fun of their homeland like this.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

I'm sorry, but all I see are rocks...

Well played...

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shino
If you haven't noticed already im being sarcastic.

Thank god.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Kaytagg]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I can guarantee at least one will actually have believed those annotations

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
very nice man lol. Some people are just idiotic

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
You missed the tyrannosaurus skeleton below the 200ft alien....

I must say that I have seen a few (yes a small few) moon or planet images that clearly show to me evidence of a building, pyramid or similar structure but many I too shake my head at.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Making fun of the mentally handicapped is against the rules an regulations.
Please edit your post.

-

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
you forgot to highlight the "plasma burts". people are always seeing those too, although how a plasma burst could be miles long and continual is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
Please edit your post.

-

Is that like a golf handicap? I'll just call myself "special needs". I have "special needs" in seeing for myself what others imagine.

Where do I find the rules and regulations? There's no such thing here.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

How people see structures through images like the above is astounding.

In general I agree. The vast majority of pictures labeled "OMG!!! SMOKING GUN LIKE TOTALLY NASA KNOWS ABOUT THIS OMG OMG!!!!" look like absolutely nothing to me.

However, just to give you a counterexample, what do you think about this one, OP?

img692.imageshack.us/img692/2773/lunarbase.jpg

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
When are people going to learn that there is NOTHING to see in any of the moon pictures or Mars photos. Every photo has been gone over a hundred times pixel by pixel to make sure there is nothing there for us to see before the release it. If and when they do find anything the picture is then classified "ABOVE TOP SECRET" then lock away forever. So for someone to find anything in a "sterilized" photo is a joke.

[edit on 11/22/2009 by fixer1967]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Please edit your post.

-

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by Shino

However, just to give you a counterexample, what do you think about this one, OP?

img692.imageshack.us/img692/2773/lunarbase.jpg

Loos like a lump of........errr, a rock sticking out of the dirt. I have no idea to be honest. Where would one get "lunar base" from that besides by forcing a dodgey interpretation.

Is it even from the Moon or is it Mars image? (have to ask)

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
Please edit your post.

-

I need help seeing the shapes. I used to cut sandwiches into alien shapes. They might have made it to the moon.

Of course I'm an excellent driver. Dad let me drive slow on the driveway. Always on Sundays. Never on Mondays. Of course I'm an excellent driver.

82, 82, 82....246 toothpicks. There's four left in the box!

Of course I'm very high functioning.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Where would one get "lunar base" from
that besides by forcing a dodgey interpretation.

Try imagining the upper left corner as a several-story building. The "5" in the middle is a painted, numbered landing pad in a flat area surrounded by walls.

Is it even from the Moon or is it Mars image?

Compliments of the moon in google earth at: 19°58'29.57"N 21°11'38.30"E

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Try imagining the upper left corner as a several-story building. The "5" in the middle is a painted, numbered landing pad in a flat area surrounded by walls.

I see an "S" in pixelated form and some hint of a Masonic checkered floor in the upper left. Are you sure it isn't a secret Space lodge?

The point is that it really didn't look like anything to me until you actually suggested a particular interpretation. The figures appear to be right at the pixels resolution and can easily just be compression artifacts. If we ever get any clear imagery of such a thing I'll be more than thrilled though.

[edit on 11/22/2009 by EnlightenUp]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join