It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of Music - Has Music help me cure my Cold/flu symptoms..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This experience just happened an hour ago..

.. I Started having flu-like symptoms , my body felt really bad and sick, i knew this was the beginning of yet another flu .. so i decided to rest a bit ...

.. Just to calm myself down and help me rest better i decided to listen to some nice music .. while i was falling asleep this particular song started playing .. then my mind started imagine two rings of light going up and down my body..i felt like i was in a beautiful forest ( i could almost smell the flowers) .. all of a sudden a blackout, for a few seconds i felt like i was not there .. then i jumped, it felt like i just came back from somewhere, like my soul collided with my physical body.... after that whole deal i felt much better .. the flu symptoms were still there (less severe) ... but i felt much much better...

.. now, this is the first time something like these has happened to me and i don't know how to explain it... maybe it was the brain and one of its many tricks .. or maybe it was something else .. i really don't know

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Polynomial C]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
could be the flu

Ive heard thats how it starts out and then 5 days of fever.

My sis inlaw was even taken to the hospital and placed in quarantine as noone knew what she had and they never found out anyway and now shes ok again.

But I wouldnt worry if I were you

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I was having some pains in the kidney area a few days ago. Yesterday night when I was about to sleep, I searched Youtube for "healing music" and found a list of healing reiki music videos. I played them and went to sleep. Woke up without feeling the pain. It's totally gone.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C
This experience just happened an hour ago..

.. I Started having flu-like symptoms , my body felt really bad and sick, i knew this was the beginning of yet another flu .. so i decided to rest a bit ...

.. Just to calm myself down and help me rest better i decided to listen to some nice music .. while i was falling asleep this particular song started playing .. then my mind started imagine two rings of light going up and down my body..i felt like i was in a beautiful forest ( i could almost smell the flowers) .. all of a sudden a blackout, for a few seconds i felt like i was not there .. then i jumped, it felt like i just came back from somewhere, like my soul collided with my physical body.... after that whole deal i felt much better .. the flu symptoms were still there (less severe) ... but i felt much much better...

.. now, this is the first time something like these has happened to me and i don't know how to explain it... maybe it was the brain and one of its many tricks .. or maybe it was something else .. i really don't know

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Polynomial C]

Hi PC,

It's not impossible that you had a reaction to specific frequencies. This is part of my field of research.

Not new age magic, just strictly scientific exploration of the impact of sound/vibration on the human physiology, and brain function.

It's only part of what I do.

if you want to find out more u2u me and I'll send you some links to look at.

The brain as you know is a pharmaceutical processing plant. It releases, endorphins etc..

Endorphis and the pituitary gland

If stimulated it goes to work, like when you are getting turned on.

Check Pheromones from Wikipedia

Other studies have suggested that people might be using odor cues associated with the immune system to select mates who are not closely related to themselves. Using a brain imaging technique, Swedish researchers have shown that homosexual and heterosexual males' brains respond differently to two odors that may be involved in sexual arousal, and that the homosexual men respond in the same way as heterosexual women, though it could not be determined whether this was cause or effect.[citation needed] The study was expanded to include homosexual women; the results were consistent with previous findings meaning that homosexual women were not as responsive to male identified odors, while their response to female cues was similar to heterosexual males.[21] According to the researchers, this research suggests a possible role for human pheromones in the biological basis of sexual orientation.[22] In 2008, it was found using functional magnetic resonance imaging that the right orbitofrontal cortex, right fusiform cortex, and right hypothalamus respond to airborne natural human sexual sweat. [23]

In 2006, it was shown that a second mouse receptor sub-class is found in the olfactory epithelium. Called the trace amine-associated receptors (TAAR), some are activated by volatile amines found in mouse urine, including one putative mouse pheromone.[24] Orthologous receptors exist in humans providing, the authors propose, evidence for a mechanism of human pheromone detection.[25]

Wiki Link Here

Ziggy Strange

[edit on 14-1-2010 by ziggystrange]

new topics

top topics

join