It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bible Prophecy saying multiculturalism, different religions and Globalisation is man's downfall?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I think Bible Prophecy is saying multiculturalism will be man's downfall.

Multiculturalism with its many different religions maybe united or not united under a common cause which is to deny Christ and whist doing so doing the devils work and religiously cleanse worldwide of Jews and Christians.
Without being racist or politically correct just using what prophecy predicts as the downfall of mankind in the end times.

How evident is during the time of Jesus in Israel that many divided ideologies caused a downfall of Israel and how many times once another foreign force or populace without invading but sprouting its own divisions will break nations apart? It could take a hundred years to develop, it could take less, but once there is a group of people who have enough dividing opposition it will either be a revolution of good or an invasion of freedom and stability.

But what the Bible says about the last few generations in their multicultural society is that even where there is good, this mixed society will be weak and divided and cause our downfall, I think on a global scale and small scale alike the cracks will be the same just some smaller and others larger to see. But no doubt this is human nature, and by this human nature in which we cannot control nor have tolerance for each other’s differences will be the weakening of nations and society.

The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues." Revelation 17:15

Which means I think that many waters being a multicultural societies of the world, maybe united but also against the real teaching of God of the Bible denying Christ. This will cause the downfall of the end of ages and cause the nations to be spiritually weak and draw us into Christian persecution as a matter of faith.

"And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus:" Revelation 17:6
John 16:2-3

"...yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service. And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me."

I could give examples of today who behaves in this fashion but no need to spell it out just yet, let you join the dots togetherin who is getting a religious foothold on today's society.

Here in Daniel, speaks about the last world empire before Christ returns that will effect Israel of the then far future but now more closer to our present.

Different translations of Daniel 2:42

And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.
"And in that you saw the iron mixed with common clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, even as iron does not combine with pottery.

As you saw, iron was mixed with clay. So the two parts of the kingdom will mix by intermarrying, but they will not hold together any more than iron can mix with clay.

And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Kind of, but not quite.

What happens in the bible every single time the Jews stop killing the hell out of everyone around them? They abandon their god to worship the gods of their new neighbors.

Of course, the purpose of the bible is to propagate the worship of this particular god.

Ergo it's full of dire warnings of what misfortune will befall you if you abandon this god. And since every time the Israelites interacted with other people, they ditched YHWH, the bible is naturally going to speak against peaceful contact and interaction with outsiders.

'Course I can't blame the Jews for moving to greener pastures every chance they got. YHWH's a bit psycho.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Multiculturalism is not man's downfall, but I could agree that it might prove to be the downfall of Christianity.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord

And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

I just wanted to comment on this quote from Daniel 2:41-43 in your OP.

If 'they' are going mingle with the 'seed of men'...
...whoever 'they' are, must not be 'the seed of men'.

So someone other than men will mingle with the 'seed of men'.

Miry Clay is a 'grey' color.

So what is not human and depicted as a grey color?

I don't think this has anything to do with multi-culturalism...
...at least not between human cultures anyway.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by troubleshooter]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
what about all the cultures that bible prophecy has ruined? western and northern europe and the americas come to mind.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

"miry clay" is a reference to hell in the psalms - it's the mud and muck that one finds at the bottom of a dry well.

The people mixed with iron and miry clay are, in essence, armed "mud people" - the Biblical Jews regarded themselves as the only "real" people, descendants of god's special creation of Adam Kadmon.

Everyone else was made of mud - "miry clay" and thus not to be regarded as actual people.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I just now read your post...it's as silly as your avatar. Superman and The Silver Surfer are not just in different universes, dimensions, or realities. They are in two different forms of existence. Just like your mindset and mine.

Why is it so popular for Christians to be so UN-Christ like all of a sudden. Hateful, spiteful monsters is what some Christians are becoming now a days, I swear.

Follow the path of Christ, not some silly words or prophecy.

"The song said yellow, red, black, and white. Everyone precious in the path of Christ."

So...stop the hate...stop the hate...embrace the love. The selfless charity must begin. The love must flow out of every pore.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by TheOneElectric]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
heck, even the Israelites couldn't stay united (anti-multi culturalism)
the northern 10 tribes created their own kingdom because they couldn't stand being lorded over by the self-righteous, high-minded, aloof tribe of Judah and the Priest tribe cohorts

what your suggesting is that being an isolationist people, a people that are intolerent of other cultures & peoples...is what the 'norm'/ 'right-way' should be. And as a result, none of the bad plagues or tribulations of the End-Times would transpire

kinda like the Neocons that created a Bush regime who were focused on killing & maiming Islamists all over the world. (aka: Islamo-Fascists)
and the neocons' policy was as you suggest ->
totally against multi-culturalism or having any sort of tolerance for others...
in that case 'we' (the world) would have delayed our doom.

I suggest that it is world trade and an intricately woven monetary parity/exchange that is the downfall of the Beasts' Empire and the large cast of traders & merchants of the world from other non-empire nations that are the reason for your 'downfall of men'... the riches & the resulting hedonism are the leading factors, not 'multi-culturism' per-se

appreciate your slant on the topic

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by troubleshooter

"miry clay" is a reference to hell in the psalms - it's the mud and muck that one finds at the bottom of a dry well.

What creature comes out of the 'pit'?

Revelation 9:1-2 "I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

Who was the star that fell from heaven?

Revelation 9:11 "the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon."

Abaddon/Apollyon = the one who brought death and destruction...
...the author of havoc on the earth.

It is he who mingles 'with the seed of men'.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I think Bible Prophecy is saying multiculturalism will be man's downfall.

Multiculturalism with its many different religions maybe united or not united under a common cause which is to deny Christ and whist doing so doing the devils work and religiously cleanse worldwide of Jews and Christians.
Without being racist or politically correct just using what prophecy predicts as the downfall of mankind in the end times.

How evident is during the time of Jesus in Israel that many divided ideologies caused a downfall of Israel and how many times once another foreign force or populace without invading but sprouting its own divisions will break nations apart? It could take a hundred years to develop, it could take less, but once there is a group of people who have enough dividing opposition it will either be a revolution of good or an invasion of freedom and stability.

But what the Bible says about the last few generations in their multicultural society is that even where there is good, this mixed society will be weak and divided and cause our downfall, I think on a global scale and small scale alike the cracks will be the same just some smaller and others larger to see. But no doubt this is human nature, and by this human nature in which we cannot control nor have tolerance for each other’s differences will be the weakening of nations and society.

The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues." Revelation 17:15

Which means I think that many waters being a multicultural societies of the world, maybe united but also against the real teaching of God of the Bible denying Christ. This will cause the downfall of the end of ages and cause the nations to be spiritually weak and draw us into Christian persecution as a matter of faith.

"And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus:" Revelation 17:6
John 16:2-3

"...yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service. And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me."

I could give examples of today who behaves in this fashion but no need to spell it out just yet, let you join the dots togetherin who is getting a religious foothold on today's society.

Here in Daniel, speaks about the last world empire before Christ returns that will effect Israel of the then far future but now more closer to our present.

Different translations of Daniel 2:42

And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.
"And in that you saw the iron mixed with common clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, even as iron does not combine with pottery.

As you saw, iron was mixed with clay. So the two parts of the kingdom will mix by intermarrying, but they will not hold together any more than iron can mix with clay.

The downfall of the image is not multiculturalism. You may be correct in applying multiculturalism to the feet of the image (which is divided).
The image is brought down by a "stone that was cut out without hands ,which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay"
Acts chapter 10 verse 34 and 35 and Romans 3:29 , gives God's view toward people from other cultures or nations.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Some say the mingling with the seed of men could be either Fallen Angels or demons or even DNA experiments we do not know about, maybe Hitler had a hidden genetic army somewhere.

Clay is gray so maybe they are Alien Greys doing experiments on us and breeding with humans. Like the days of Noah so shall the coming of man be.

So this multiculturalism may not actually mean humans, it could be related to new age Nephilim appearing in the end times. I am not saying it is not good to have many cultures in society, but the warning signs are there as predicted.

Yes it could mean the end of Christianity in the last days, the armies of Christian haters throughout the world is building up just fine as one expects. But once Christianity it has dried up, your freedoms and way of life can be waved goodbye because the evils of this world will overtake the passive godless people with something a lot more evil and it will creep in like a thief. Once people unite to put Christianity in court and put Christianity out then the fundamental freedoms will be on the cross with it, so in a way this lesson must be learnt but I hope if the rapture takes place we will be out of the way of the deception.

As for Israel and historical Bible accounts, like World War 2, the Jews were as a whole complacent again, there were plans for their return but little chance it would happen, but the Nazi's got there first. But once they were defeated the world understood that Israel should be a nation again, if it was a war against Islam I am sure Europe could have nuked them out or won against these nations, so I am sure it was not a war against Islam to have the Jews back home, they won the 6day war anyway, again very fitting Biblically. Not only that but Biblical discoveries were made and added more evidence the Bible making historically correct and new discoveries are being made even today. Under Islam you would not be able to unearth such evidence, it would have been thrown away way in the trash as they sometimes do.

So if the Jews stray away or refuse to return to God, God will not defend them spiritually, with that it means their enemies will want to genocide against them, this may even mean like the Old Testament stories of corrupt Angelic demonic beings trying to weave their way up to heaven so the Devil himself may spiritually be saved with demonic half breed races. Even Jesus and Moses experienced a genocide against them, to cut their bloodlines and destiny, no different thn 60 years ago, no different today with how Iran posing a threat, well before that Iraq under Saddam had a few plans him self.

But the point of this thread is that the last generations will be weak, we may have Knowledge...
Daniel 12:4
"But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased."

Knowledge will be increased as the internet provides accellerated research but the global agenda or the NWO will not be strong, we may be mixing our genes and mixing bussiness but those are the signs waiting to burst out of control.

I say let the one European Govenment come on the scene,
ID everyone have one currecy,
Let Iran go nuclear and despise Israel,
Let crosses and Christianity be banned and covered up,
Make CERN a world worry,
Let Swine flu and deseases increase,
Have the world Economy crumble,
Have mankind unite under the same fears,
Make global warming and wild weather more obvious
Increase of terrorism

The list could go on...

Are the signs showing in this Global mixed world yet?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The downfall of the image is not multiculturalism. You may be correct in applying multiculturalism to the feet of the image (which is divided).
The image is brought down by a "stone that was cut out without hands ,which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay"
Acts chapter 10 verse 34 and 35 and Romans 3:29 , gives God's view toward people from other cultures or nations

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Ah yes, I see the PCbots are out in force, as usual.
So afraid of being called "racist".
I'd like to know just what it is about all the multicultural Friction going on today that you do not understand.

Multiculturism and race mixing have been the downfall of all the former great civilization.I'm not into religion or prophesies, I see the evidence past and the ongoing at present. All of Europe, Britain and North America are becoming 3rd world countries.

Read History! It is very evident.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I think this says it all:

Thou shall not covet your neighbor's wife

and

Thou shall not commit adultery

So why would the bible say don't hit up your neighbors wife twice? It doesn't. Adulterate or adultery means 'a·dul·ter·ate (-dlt-rt)
tr.v. a·dul·ter·at·ed, a·dul·ter·at·ing, a·dul·ter·ates
To make impure by adding extraneous, improper, or inferior ingredients.'
www.thefreedictionary.com...

This means do not mix your race, it's as simple as that. Yet so many different race christians are married under god directly breaching a commandment every time. But then you could argue that we are not adulterating as we are all supposedly descended from adam and eve....

I try to avoid religious threads but this one I feel was worth a post
To be honest I'd rather not live in a world where everyone is a off white/brown colour with balck hair and not hugely different to anyone else appearance wise - I love going out and seeing all the diverse and beautiful in their own way individual races and genetic lineages, which we are thankful enough to have on this earth.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The Bible is not ignorant either, what I am saying is that the last generations will be made of many people and cultures and that is the sign of the times, maybe this mixing is the plan to break Christianity down and turn all religions into one super global religion as some Satanic plan, as long as Christ is not in the picture and his reason of being is no longer in the forfront of people's concious then the traps are laid and prophecy is fulfilling.

Galatians 3
Faith or Observance of the Law

Sons of God

26You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, 27for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

Interesting Avatar.
So I wonder what you think of President Obama, has multicultural backgrounds including religions, is he white,black, christian,muslim,democrat, pro Israel or pro Palistine?

I did write this thread in a hurry so it does have some holes in the overal emphasis to what i am saying.

a·dulter·ator n.
Synonyms: adulterate, debase, doctor, load
These verbs mean to make impure or inferior by adding foreign substances to something: adulterate coffee with ground acorns; silver debased with copper; doctored the wine with water; rag paper loaded with wood fiber.
www.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

What do I think of president Obama; In terms of his race he appears to me to be just as black as he is white. In terms of his religion, I guess it depends on where you want to believe his story and the story that others appear to be unearthing. Some say he is muslim while others say he is christian. To me this does not matter, only that he was born where he alledges he was born, to which we have seen no evidence confirming this beyond a doubt. In terms of his person I believe him to be a highly corrupt individual like the most of the men and women he seems to surround himself with in government, a puppet for the left/right, two party population dividing agenda, who came from nowhere, magically with all the right connections, controlled ultimately by corporates and elite. He is also very adept at hypnosis techniques (like many top end political figures) as analysed in this paper www.pennypresslv.com...
And further reading here (where I got the avatar from
www.davidicke.com...

In my country many people with native descent claim to be Maori, the threshold for being able to claim Maori (genetically) is 1/16th if I remember correctly. So you could be 15/16ths white and 1/16th Maori and still claim the benefits that come with being Maori. I guess race is a matter of genetics and personal perspective. My girlfriend is 1/4 Maori yet does not claim to be Maori. I claim to be a New Zealander.. not a New Zealand european, white or 'pakeha' as Maori and other New Zealanders sometimes say. Pakeha to some people is a derogatory word used to describe white people, while others embrace it with no malcontent. I may in future claim to be Mauri or a sovereign individual not under maritime admirality law of the corporation of New Zealand (govt) but instead with Maori corporations, thus fully realising my rights and freedoms as outlined under common law and not lving the CAPITAL LETTER corporate identity lie that society is commonly based on.

[edit on 22/11/09 by GhostR1der]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

Thou shall not covet your neighbor's wife

and

Thou shall not commit adultery

I can follow your logic, and it does make sense to a degree, but I will have to disagree with it.

To covet is not synonymous with adultery.

When I have a go at a single woman, it is adultery without coveting my neighbors wife. When I look at my neighbors wife, and think how much I 'd like to nail her, it is coveting her without adultery. When I wait for my neighbor to leave for work, and knock on the door with a bottle of wine and condoms, it is coveting my neighbors wife with adultery thrown in.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Multiculturalism is the cause of many of the problems in the world today. I don't say this from a religious aspect, but rather a logical, rational and social aspect. It is a divide and conquer technique imposed by TPTB.

I made a thread outlining why it was bad a few months back:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Didn't receive as many replies as I had hoped, but will give you an idea of where I am coming from on this issue.)

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The bigger picture of that the divide and conquer is in spreading multiculturalism to then mould all the pieces of the broken society into the image of the one who stands at the top. No one has lived long enough or will be in power to sow all these threads together so the only ones that could is not human but from above. No doubt if the spirit is at work then some societies become better off and there seems to be a continuous balancing act. There is a continual spiritual battle at work, I believe Christians in a Christian non pagan influenced environment are better off financially and more free, as the Bible puts it, as blessed people, than let’s say other countries who deny Christ suffer more human right abuses where in Christianity the door is always open and no harm done for not believing in this day and age. I think that final balance is now swaying further down and the weight of faith needs to rebalance it self.

top topics

join