It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Klobuchar takes on Geithner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

“When Wall Street gets a cold, Main Street catches pneumonia,” said Klobuchar. “Small businesses are the engines that drive job creation in this country, and they need better access to credit. I want to make sure small businesses can keep their doors open and start hiring again. My number one priority is jobs, jobs, jobs.”

Klobuchar took on Turbo Tax Tim Geithner recently. Klobuchar is on a mission to save the economy and bring back jobs to Americans. Klobuchar is truly out to save America. And her book is topping all of the best sellers lists too. KlobucharMania is running wild!

www.hometownsource.com...:klobuchar-presses-geithner-on-small-business-lending&catid=13:capitol -news&Itemid=29

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Finally someone trying to explain that it's about job creation.

All those politicians bailing out their bank buddies, it's about time someone stood for the common people.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Seiko]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is great! Klobuchar is really taking the world by storm. ATS really needs more Klobuchar. I wonder if we can have seperate Klobuchar forum, because all of these conspiracies are really getting in the way of my political banter

-E-

join