It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hemorrhagic flu in US, says Polk County Coroner, deaths under-reported

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sir Solomon
So the speed I'm surprised at only because its so slow. What bothers me is that we aren't hearing anything from where major international flights go through: NYC, Atlanta, Chicago, LA, and so on.

I live in Queens, NY. It's the borough of NYC where both airports are located (in case some people don't know). Anyway, while I've neither read in the local papers nor seen anything on the local news about the swine flu (hemorrhagic or otherwise) lately, I do have a friend who caught the flu. She dowsed herself in different homeopathic remedies and started feeling better. Then he little boy got sick. She took him to the pediatrician. The doctor checked the boy out and said, "he just has a bad cold." Then, he said, "let me check you out, though." He gave my friend a nasal swab. She tested positive for swine flu. So, she took herself to her own doctor who confirmed this. He also found that she had pneumonia. She was lucky she got herself checked out when she did. Anyway, funny thing was she was telling me that while she still had a bit of a cold and cough she was feeling better. That's the scary part about pneumonia, you don't always know that you have it until it's too late.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Last one and I'm off to bed.

Here's a progression chart of flu cases, you can see it looks like it hit Norway first, then Ukraine, then Russia and then Poland.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Well, I am going to get the pneumonia vaccine tomorrow (today actually) I got it back in 98 and a lot of respiratory illnesses people had around me I never got. The only time I got pneumonia is when I was on life support for two weeks after being shot with a 12ga. 00 magnum buckshot in the neck and chest. 23 surgeries later, and no pneumonia. I don't know about the H1N1 vaccine, because it is suspect to say the least. However, I had good outcome with the pneumonia vaccine.

Pneumococcal vaccination is a method of preventing a specific type of lung infection (pneumonia) that is caused by Pneumococcus bacterium. There are more than 80 different types of pneumococcus bacteria-23 of these are covered in the current vaccination. The vaccine is injected into the body to stimulate the normal immune system to produce antibodies that are directed against pneumococcus bacteria.

Above quote from here:
www.medicinenet.com...

Good luck to everyone here. It seems we have dangers coming from every direction at once these days. Definately interesting time we live in and are about to see unfold over the next few years.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
reply to post by apacheman

This is BS!!!

If this whole thing doesn't stink like a four day old corpse in the sun...

The fact of the matter is we have NO clue who is doing this, why or how.

I suspect the Swine Flu was just a cover for this new death machine, soon to be deemed the mutated SWINE FLU. The media has been programming us so that the majority of people will gladly accept any explanation, even if the explanation defies logical process or progression.

What facts do you have to base this assumption? I have the UN Who's reports of 1972 telling how to commit world genocide, and they have followed this plan to the letter T.

Think about it now, if we have too many people and not enough food, how are 550,000 soliders, national guard, reserves, police, sheriffs, going to stop 300,000 million people at 5,450 to 1 odds? Bio-weapons is the answer for the rich power elite. They have been planning this from day one of the League of Nations to the United Nations of today. Of the 194 countries that signed onto the WHO, if a stage six pandemic is announced, those national sovereign countries give up their sovereignty to the WHO. We are talking about the One World Government or New World Order. You my dear have not done your homework.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I guess its time to BREAK OUT THE MASKS and fill the house with boiling onions and close doors and windows and stay put.

All kidding aside, if anything happens to my family, i'd go try to get sick on purpose. What's the point in living???

What a sad evil world. :shk:

[edit on 22-11-2009 by dgtempe] AFTERTHOUGHT: Makes me long for the Bush bashing days
Who'd know those were the good old days????

[edit on 22-11-2009 by dgtempe]

Really?

Anyone I love dies from this, I'm gunna pick up a gun & hunt down every top Exec of Baxter, WHO and any one else responsible and blow their freaking heads off!!

Why go quietly after they have taken your families...

[edit on 11/23/2009 by Ironclad]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by invernal

I believe it's too late to use Tamiflu, I watched Sky news over the weekend and the british press are reporting the first cases of TAMIFLU RESISTANT SWINE FLU cases, I think they said five have been reported, the infection was also passed person to person, WITHIN A HOSPITAL, this was apparently the first human to human infection!

[edit on 23/11/09 by wiser3]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
If this so-called mutation does spread to epidemic proportions, then it will be interesting to see which politicians, Bilderbergers, aristocrats and other "movers and shakers" do not succumb to the illness versus those who do.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Pneumonia from any cause can result in hemorrhaging lesions in the lungs, including viral pneumonia caused by influenza. This isn't unheard of in normal seasonal influenza deaths, and it comes as no surprise to me that some significant portion of those sadly perishing at the hands of H1N1 - an influenza virus capable of more easily and thoroughly infecting deep lung tissue - would have signs of severe hemorrhagic lesions.

This doesn't necessarily mean that the virus has mutated into a more deadly form newly capable of causing so-called hemorrhagic pneumonia, that a new, more deadly virus or other pathogen of any kind has made its way here, or that anything other than the same H1N1 strain we've been dealing with is responsible for these deaths in any way, shape, or form. That's always a possibility of course, but the article itself even indicates H1N1, not anything new or more pathogenic.

Even ordinary flu is fully capable of killing, usually by pneumonia, and often causing bleeding lesions in the lungs. H1N1 is able to infect the lungs much more readily than ordinary flu because it can infect cells with receptors that normally only live in the lower respiratory tract just as easily as it can infect cells in the upper respiratory tract.

There have been isolated cases of H1N1 victims carrying mutations that make the virus even MORE readily capable of infecting and destroying deep lung tissue. There's no indication (yet) that these mutations are significant enough to make the vaccine ineffective, though. (Again, I'm not advocating that anyone should or should not get the vaccine. That's a personal choice everyone must make on their own.)

[edit on 11/23/2009 by AceWombat04]

[edit on 11/23/2009 by AceWombat04]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Here's an article I found this morning

The momentum of the H1N1 flu outbreak has fallen off, but flu activity is still high and Tamiflu-resistant virus may have begun to spread.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Thanks Eco, and Kailassa for the tips.

I'm thinking it's too late to mess with Tami-flu. I've never intuitively felt I should take it either. Like you, I came down with a mild form of this back in August. I never ever get flu or cold that time of year. I never took it back then.

I'm going to try the zinc though. We are all feeling better right now, but I will definitely get the zinc.

I am also going to get some ginger too.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Tamiflu has been suspect since its' inception for more reasons than resistance, however the Australian anti-viral Relenza has continued to be effective and currently, no issues with resistance have arisen.

Relenza must however be commenced within 48 hours of flu symptoms developing.

I have used it on two separate occasions with success and experienced no side effects, so please feel reassured if you require it. Beats getting really ill or worse.

As far as prevention goes think SUNSHINE..............Vitamin D3.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidharvey13th
. . . I have the UN Who's reports of 1972 telling how to commit world genocide, and they have followed this plan to the letter T.

Think about it now, if we have too many people and not enough food, how are 550,000 soliders, national guard, reserves, police, sheriffs, going to stop 300,000 million people at 5,450 to 1 odds? Bio-weapons is the answer for the rich power elite. They have been planning this from day one of the League of Nations to the United Nations of today. Of the 194 countries that signed onto the WHO, if a stage six pandemic is announced, those national sovereign countries give up their sovereignty to the WHO. We are talking about the One World Government or New World Order. You my dear have not done your homework.

Is the report you are referring to the NSSM 200?

Much planning has been done to sterilise or kill people in the name of depopulation. Mostly it's buried deep in reports that sound like idealistic ways to help people until you look at what the words mean. For instance:

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY of NSSM200

nssm200.tripod.com...

37. There is an alternate view which holds that a growing number of xperts believe that the population situation is already more serious and less amenable to solution through voluntary measures than is generally accepted.
It holds that, to prevent even more widespread food shortage and other demographic catastrophes than are generally anticipated, even stronger measures are required and some fundamental, very difficult moral issues need to be addressed.
These include, for example, our own consumption patterns, mandatory programs, tight control of our food resources. In view of the seriousness of these issues, explicit consideration of them should begin in the Executive Branch, the Congress and the U.N. soon.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Is it possible that the "hemorrhagic" nature you are concerned about it is in fact completely normal, for the situation?

Seriously, all hemorrhagic means is that they were bleeding. We are not talking about some crazy virus that makes your lungs explode or you cough up gallons of blood.

Hemorrhaging is in fact QUITE common with ANY lung disorder/ailment. When you cough excessively, as in the case of having a bad cold or flu, the capillaries in your lungs burst from sudden and drastic increases in blood pressure. This is much the same as in bruising, which is in fact sub-dermal bleeding caused by blunt force trauma. In the case of the lungs, the "blunt force trauma" is excessive coughing, and the bleeding occurs on the inside of your lungs instead of under your skin. If you have a bad cold, this means getting a little scare as you cough up some blood. A bad flu, especially if you are elderly or have a previous condition, can mean being laid out on your back, trying to cough, bursting more and more vessels, and having blood collect inside your lungs....

.... and suddenly the coroner is saying "oh my, look at all this blood in _____'s lungs! It must be H1N1"

Give me a break, people.

Someone yells CONSPIRACY! and you spend days, weeks, months, trying to gather information, test ideas, legitimize sources, all in the name of TRUTH.

And suddenly when a small local news station has a report with some coroner dropping a scary term like "hemorrhagic lungs" and OH NO! it's an epidemic that is clearly being hidden by the government.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Ishmaael]

EDIT: just wanted to say, I'm trying to offer what seems to be the most logical explanatio here.

and second, before someone calls me out on the medical information, I am (almost) a doctor. still in school though!!!

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Ishmaael]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
This is not good.

Looks like the Ukrainian version is here.

www.kcci.com...

DES MOINES, Iowa -- Iowa has officially recorded 21 H1N1 deaths, including seven in Polk County alone. But the county's medical examiner said he has performed autopsies on some residents who were never diagnosed with H1N1, but actually had it. "In the autopsy, what we're seeing is very heavy, wet hemorrhagic lungs, lungs with a lot of blood in them," said Dr. Gregory Schmunk. He said the official count of seven H1N1 deaths is inaccurate, but patient rights laws prohibit him from giving specific numbers. He said there are two reasons for the discrepancy. First, not all sick patients get tests and second, the virus is difficult to detect. Some patients may be too sick to receive the most accurate H1N1 test. "They're not always done and it can be hazardous to the patient if they're in a respiratory critical situation," Schmunk said. He also said that some tests reveal a false negative. "Because of our limitations on testing, sometimes the tests aren't positive," he said. "They do appear to fit clinically the course of a H1N1 viral-type pneumonia."

[edit on 22-11-2009 by apacheman]

This is the Cyclonick storms *I know I mis-spelt it im a bit wasted at the moment........ its the bodys own immune system, this is the mutation of the A/H1N1. This can ONLY be treated so far by using NICOTINE blocking the VEGA NERVE STOPPING AN AUTOIMMUNE RESPONSE.

diseases-viruses.suite101.com...

GET A GAMMUCI OR AN E-CIGARETTE. Its the most successful way, they
have a safety switch where it turns off after the doseage of 1 cigarette.
1 cartirage is worth 1 packet.

www.onlinesmoke.com.au...

If you've never seen one, here it is.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
Really?

Anyone I love dies from this, I'm gunna pick up a gun & hunt down every top Exec of Baxter, WHO and any one else responsible and blow their freaking heads off!!

Why go quietly after they have taken your families...

Dude, it's not Baxter or WHO. Those are the messengers.
I've been trying to get to specifics of who is ultimately responsible and no one wants to speculate with me.
I'm going for Soros at this point.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
DavidHarvey, can you please tell me where to find the W.H.O. document you are refering to? Thanks!

[edit on 23-11-2009 by not_just_paranoid]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nineteen
If this so-called mutation does spread to epidemic proportions, then it will be interesting to see which politicians, Bilderbergers, aristocrats and other "movers and shakers" do not succumb to the illness versus those who do.

We wouldn't know, would we? These guys are so insulated from the media that they buy privacy in giant proportion. And like Paul Allen and his billions from Microsoft couldn't escape cancer.
But also these guys can afford to take care of themselves so they never get sick.
Who exactly are the movers and shakers?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by not_just_paranoid

What facts do you have to base this assumption? I have the UN Who's reports of 1972 telling how to commit world genocide, and they have followed this plan to the letter T.

Can you please tell me where to find this document?
Henry Kissinger was the main presenter of the future in 1972 with this plan and he was correct about our current situation... no one listened back then.
So our fear of population control has brought us to a point where covert operation may be taking place. We should not be surprised.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
A very important post Apacheman.I knew this would have worldwide implications when i first heard of the symptoms.The MSM wont be allowed to bury this news in the states like they tried in europe.

You are a funny guy - you make me laugh.

Europe has more sources and less control than the US - you will only hear what they want you to hear on the MSM - do you really think MSM is somehow on your side - reporting the facts?

It is the brainwashing arm of your enemies - the MSM is the worst enemy you have - learn to hate them - learn to despise them - but above all, learn to see through them and understand what the message is. When you understand what they want you to do or think - then you know to do and think the opposite, or even better in an entirely new and unpredicatble way.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Hi Marge, good post, star for you. Having said that, I still think this turn of events bears watching. Vaccine or no vaccine, agenda or no agenda, the problem is we aren't going to get GOOD, RELIABLE information from any source for now. Our only defense is good hygiene, and limited public exposure. Take care.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join