It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hemorrhagic flu in US, says Polk County Coroner, deaths under-reported

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

You can get pneumonia with or without the swine flu vaccine, seasonal flu vaccine or common cold and this is happening more often and not enough media attention have been given, I mean millions of people are getting infected every year even before the swine flu, that along should make you rethink why it has not been given more attention.

That is the point, unless you get vaccinated for bacterial pneumonia, is been a vaccine for it for the last 10 years.

Still the 1918 flu was compared to the Ebola infection, when it comes to symptoms, the swine flu and bird flu link came many years after when the diseases were identified.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by underduck
This is just great ... Overnight this stuff comes from Ukraine and drops right in my back yard?!?!?!?

I will definitely be keeping my eyes on this and keep you guys up to date on local reports.

I don't think it's technically "new" .. rarely are autopsies provided for flu patients who die.. but I am sure if there were to be autopsies hemorrhaged lungs would have been common. The blood that fills the lungs will congeal at death (or before) and turn the lungs "black" .. flu patients don't die specifically from the flu, but from complications from the flu, such as hemorrhaged lungs.

PS. Note I said Flu, not Swine Flu .. swine flu is by all means no different then any other flu. Approximately 30,000,000 people die every year from complications of the Flu virus, far surpassing that of "swine flu". The exceptionally dangerous version of the Flu, such as Bird Flu, is H5N1, and rarely crosses into a Human Pathogen.

[edit on 11/22/2009 by Rockpuck]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by invernal

I'm not pushing vaccine and it's too late now. Even if they started vaccinating people in Poland tomorrow it's TOO LATE.

Members of the government there who chose to believe in the conspiracy theories already took care of it.

Sorry you don't agree but that's my opinion. The people who made up the lies about this conspiracy are responsible for manslaughter.

There is such a shortage of vaccine that I can't even get it here. Only children and adults under 25 or "high risk" persons are allowed to take it.

It's TOO LATE. They didn't make enough of it in time and too many people chose to believe the BS conspiracy stories. Our only hope is that it doesn't hit us too hard in this wave and gives us a little more time.

Otherwise, a lot of people are going to die. That's reality, face it or don't.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I would like to know where it is NOT showing itself. (global)
Is there a reliable site where that information can be looked at?flutracker.rhizalabs.com...
I found this, is it trustworthy?

[edit on 22-11-2009 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

That is why I stand by my personal opinion that whatever is happening in the Ukraine is a pneumonic plague and I will not tagged it to any swine flu mutation.

But that is my personal opinion base only on data, statistics and historical facts, I am not an expert by any means.

But If I have an underlying health problem I will go for the seasonal flu vaccine and the pneumonia vaccine rather than the swine flu vaccine that still I can get pneumonia regardless, at least the pneumonic vaccine has been around for 10 years.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Of course you can get pneumonia without the swine flu but a large number of people who were otherwise healthy end up with it after having the swine flu.

That's why I was the one on ATS warning people to get the Pneumovax vaccine back in May.

What's killing all these people is not just "pneumonia", it's pneumonia brought on by the swine flu. These are healthy, young people who either die of the cytokine storm or they are left with lungs so damaged that pneumonia sets in and then kills them.

The people who survive are being left with permanent health problems - respiratory, cardiac and neurological.

The CDC will reclassify deaths as "pneumonia" who actually started off with swine flu so they can downplay it and prevent a vaccine panic. They've done this since day one and they're still doing it.

There is no plague or super pneumonia going around. These people are dying of swine flu or the after effects of swine flu.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Has there been any confirmation that this is the same strain that is in the Ukraine? It seems a bit odd. These things sort of spread from the source. They don't just *poof*... end up thousands of miles away.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Rockpuck

That is why I stand by my personal opinion that whatever is happening in the Ukraine is a pneumonic plague and I will not tagged it to any swine flu mutation.

But that is my personal opinion base only on data, statistics and historical facts, I am not an expert by any means.

But If I have an underlying health problem I will go for the seasonal flu vaccine and the pneumonia vaccine rather than the swine flu vaccine that still I can get pneumonia regardless, at least the pneumonic vaccine has been around for 10 years.

And all the testing performed by the WHO and medical teams from other countries who all came to the conclusion it was a mutated swine flu?

There was a lot of confusion and bad news reporting and ignorant politicians making statements early on but every team who ran tests there found it was swine flu.

I just don't see the point in trying to claim otherwise. Telling people not to take precautions against this virus is murder, IMO. Well, attempted murder, maybe.

Pneumonic plague forms after someone has the Bubonic plague. It's a bacteria and can be treated with antibiotics. If not treated it is pretty much 100 percent fatal.

With a million people infected in Ukraine the death toll would be beyond comprehension if it was pneumonic plague.

Pneumonic plague does not spread from person to person, it would not be going around the World like a VIRUS.

I can't believe people still think it could possibly be pneumonic plague.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

The mutation was seen in Brazil and another country prior to Ukraine.

The airlines kept running in and out of Ukraine the entire time as well.

The mutation appeared in Canada first and now there are reports all over N America - both official and unofficial.

One of our own members who works in a hospital has reported a case matching the Ukraine strain in Arizona...

This thing is everywhere, and yes it spreads very quickly.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

See on that I disagree, with millions of people that get infected with pneumonia without the swine flu that is a red flag for me, it means that even seasonal flu and comon cold can kill you and it does with the development of pneumonia going without treatment.

And for more information actually bacterial pneumonia is more dangerous than viral pneumonia but viral pneumonia even when is milder and easy treatable target more the young and healthy not the bacterial one that is more dangerous to the elderly and very young.

But for some reason bacterial pneumonia is the one that infects more people in the US yearly that's why a vaccine is been made for those that are are risk.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
reply to post by fleabit

The mutation was seen in Brazil and another country prior to Ukraine.

The airlines kept running in and out of Ukraine the entire time as well.

The mutation appeared in Canada first and now there are reports all over N America - both official and unofficial.

One of our own members who works in a hospital has reported a case matching the Ukraine strain in Arizona...

This thing is everywhere, and yes it spreads very quickly.

It isn't "everywhere" as it hasn't been confirmed, and it does not spread any more quickly than any other virus, it's just not possible. The virus doesn't have teleportation powers. Someone from the U.S. would have had to been exposed to someone from the Ukraine or Brazil or wherever this strain is. Usually it spreads around from the source, as you saw from the original virus. That is suddenly appears here, instead of surrounding European countries seems odd. So.. as I said.. any positive confirmation that this is the same strain? I was under the impression that this was THE swine flu, not even a mutation, according to WHO.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Maybe we should gather all our politicians and put them in jail after all they are shoving and untested vaccine on the very young and unborn because they all cater to big pharma, rather than looking for the root of what is going on with the Ukraine outbreak.

No vaccine is going to stop a hemorrhagic pneumonic plague if is a mutation.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
How long will it take to get from Iowa to Missouri? I wish I knew the truth about what is going on here because I am so scared. If this were something like bubonic plague;(which it is not); wouldn't they contian it better and give us more info on what is giong on.
I hope this does not get bad over here.

A fire usually spreads outward from the point of origin.
Don't count on the government, prepare now to be quarantined for 4-8 weeks, make plans, get supplies.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Every bit of evidence on pandemics and how they spread disagrees with you. People traveled out of Ukraine and spread the mutation to quite a few places, there were a number of reports of people returning to Canada and other countries from Ukraine who died.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
looking at the tracker map I found and posted, Washington state has zero cases. Thats pretty amazing, everywhere else has it.
Air flow off the ocean?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

The WHO doesn't want to start a vaccine panic but a number of virologists have gone on record about the mutation.

Supposedly the mutation is not one that would impact the vaccine working.

It's too late for the vaccine anyway. This virus has a long incubation period and has been spreading for weeks now. If the CDC or WHO or news media tells the truth people will rush to get vaccinated and find out there isn't enough left.

Regardless, you can't wait until this point to start taking the shots. It won't stop the impact of the current wave now.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Maybe is shortage on some states and some cities but here in my neck of the woods even CVC is been advertising the swine and seasonal flu vaccine, what they are been giving is the mist form and that one actually can shed the virus up to 22 days as per brochure info, but some test shows that can shed up to 6 weeks, no shortage in neck of the woods so far.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I find that amazing that in my state they limit it to children and adults under 25 but in yours anyone can get it. They've done on hell of a job managing the vaccine supply, obviously.

You're lucky, I guess. A lot of people who want it cannot get it.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

They do in the world of today, All it takes is one person to get on a plane from ukrain to North America.

There you go *poof* its over here now.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Or I think that it has to do with the willingness of people to take it, is been a lot of advertisement in my neck of the wood by doctors and leaders encouraging people to take the vaccine, plus the supplies came rather late also.

The last time I went to may doctor office all I was ask was if I had any vaccine since the last visit, after I say no I was not ask if I wanted the seasonal or swine flu vaccine at all, last years I was ask if I wanted the seasonal vaccine.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join