It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hemorrhagic flu in US, says Polk County Coroner, deaths under-reported

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by nikiano

Is not rare and is not new, remember by government statistics pneumonia infects 5 to 10 million people in the US every year, the cases are more during the fall and winter, but now when we have a made pandemic of "swine flu" the pneumonia cases that happen every year are been tagged to swine flu, when is very clear that pneumonia can infect and kill people with swine flu or not.

I believe we are seeing the process and effects of the -
frog caught in the slow boil - syndrome.

I have tracked specific symptoms in people the last 2 years -

-CHRONIC sinus infections - excess/thick mucus
-sudden onset of allergic reactions to the "air" -
- sneezing and sore/hoarse throats -
-COUGHS that will not go away -
-breathing problems
-frequent headaches
-fatigue

These particular symptoms are not new.
Our bodies have been weakened over a period of time by "something" -
I don't know what - but something.

It would be folly to not make mention or notice this generalized
chronic weakened condition that so many have been subjected to.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Excuse me?

I'm simply passing on info.

As for vaccinations, I neither expouse them nor revile them. Any vaccine has its side effects and problems, and should be weighed on a risk-benefit basis. Personaly, I'm not taking one for the following reasons:

1. I had the Hong Kong flu, which gives some protection as far as I can tell.

2. I don't think the vaccines currently in use are going to be effective because they've not had enough time to to develop and test them properly, so for me, personally, the risk-benefit ratio goes against the vaccine. Everyone should judge for themselves.

This flu is quite serious if you understand the scales involved. Not many people have immunity. That means most will get sick. Most will recover, though, no matter what. However, it is not a very stable flu yet: at least seven varieties have been sub-typed so far. This means it is likely to continue mutating. It is also quite zoonotic, easily transmissable to other species. The more people and critters sick, the higher the likelihood of a bad to very bad mutation, by simple numbers.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by invernal

To tell you the truth, my family and I contracted a very nasty flu symptom kind of cold back in March I was surprised because I had the seasonal flu vaccine back then.

None of the people I know have the swine flu and have not meet anybody that know somebody around me that have it.

The swine flu has been around for decades remember the last know pandemic outbreak as per CDC, big pharma and WHO was in 76 when they tried to do mass vaccinations, so yes I believe that the swine flu is real and has been around long enough to make a lot of people already immune to it.

But what you can not get immunity from is pneumonia even when is a vaccine around for bacterial pneumonia but not for viral pneumonia.

Bacterial and viral pneumonia can be treatable is people are diagnosed early and fast but with 50 to 70 thousand people dying every year from pneumonia you know that many will go without getting treatment.

Swine flu is no killing people pneumonia is.

As usual if you get the flu be seasonal or swine flu and you develop pneumonia that is what can be dangerous to you if you have some underlying health problems or if you go untreated.

You can get pneumonia and died from it with swine flu or seasonal flu vaccine or not.

And that is what people are ignoring and has been geared to believe that is the swine flu what is killing because the media is ignoring the pneumonia facts.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

My friend is not your thread I am referring but the link to the thread, is two different things, I am skeptical of the link no you personally.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Actually that is why I refer to the swine flu to be around for a long long time, swine flu is year around, people always talks about a bug going around sometimes during the summer months that doesn't go away, I am of the believe that people have been exposed to swine flu more than they think without the help of government, media and big pharma propaganda.

Now because an agenda to push vaccines we are hearing more about the swine flu.

Yes we all get that nasty bug that doesn't want to get away sometimes in our lives but when is no during the fall or winter we never tagged to flu.

You are right something nasty has been going around for years but the pneumonia cases are getting worst and nastier.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Swine flu is no killing people pneumonia is.

As usual if you get the flu be seasonal or swine flu and you develop pneumonia that is what can be dangerous to you if you have some underlying health problems or if you go untreated.

You can get pneumonia and died from it with swine flu or seasonal flu vaccine or not.

And that is what people are ignoring and has been geared to believe that is the swine flu what is killing because the media is ignoring the pneumonia facts.

Actually, I was pretty aware of the (though it's ok to be reminded) fact that a possibly greater concern is what you come down with as a *result* of the weakening of your immune system after H1N1, or the pneumonia you can get with H1N1. I probably was on my way to pneumonia after H1N1 until I got on herbs. My cousin was diagnosed with pneumonia in her several-month ordeal, too.

I still think it's a bit misleading to present the facts as if there is no H1N1 and as if H1N1 is no threat to health. It is both of those things, and even if you get secondary pneumonia (or other problems, considering they say it causes lingering lung inflammation and a weakening of the immune system), you still were gravely affected by H1N1. It's different, but for practical purposes, still about H1N1. If I think in a box by calling it straight H1N1, to me it's less dangerous than thinking in a box by pretending H1N1 is irrelevant.

It's just like if a given number of people get pneumonia because they had AIDS, they still got sick from having AIDS. You don't say "there is no AIDS, it's all a hoax, ignore the warnings".

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Actually that is why I refer to the swine flu to be around for a long long time, swine flu is year around,

Only this isn't plain swine flu, it's a hybrid of that, human flu, and bird flu. I'm not an epidemiologist, but I'm pretty sure this difference matters.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Some people have been warned for a week that the strain of swine flu in Ukraine was here and now that it's starting to actually be reported the answer is that it must be something else?

I can see quite a few people will be screaming about Baxter and Moshe and every other lie going around, that the swine flu is hoax and so on as they're drowning in blood from it.

At what point do the fun and games stop and the serious, life and death type decisions start being made?

Those of you worried about this being a push to get you vaccinated, don't be. There's not enough vaccine around to even cover the people who want it. By the time some of you wake up there won't be any left, period.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Remember that I said that because the hype about the swine flu, yes pneumonia can attack and infect people more than H1N1 is, statistics shows that.

And yes, even a bad regular cold can trigger a pneumonia infection specially on those that have underlying health problems.

Now what people needs to understand is that if you had pneumonia before for some reason you get it again is going to be worst than the first time you had it if you go untreated.

Specially after a seasonal flu, swine flu or just a bad cold.

My point is that pneumonia is what is getting worst.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You are right something nasty has been going around for years but the pneumonia cases are getting worst and nastier.

I agree - and I believe the reason for this - is because our bodies have already been so severely weakened.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
This is not good.

Looks like the Ukrainian version is here.

www.kcci.com...

DES MOINES, Iowa -- Iowa has officially recorded 21 H1N1 deaths, including seven in Polk County alone. But the county's medical examiner said he has performed autopsies on some residents who were never diagnosed with H1N1, but actually had it. "In the autopsy, what we're seeing is very heavy, wet hemorrhagic lungs, lungs with a lot of blood in them," said Dr. Gregory Schmunk. He said the official count of seven H1N1 deaths is inaccurate, but patient rights laws prohibit him from giving specific numbers. He said there are two reasons for the discrepancy. First, not all sick patients get tests and second, the virus is difficult to detect. Some patients may be too sick to receive the most accurate H1N1 test. "They're not always done and it can be hazardous to the patient if they're in a respiratory critical situation," Schmunk said. He also said that some tests reveal a false negative. "Because of our limitations on testing, sometimes the tests aren't positive," he said. "They do appear to fit clinically the course of a H1N1 viral-type pneumonia."

[edit on 22-11-2009 by apacheman]

Thanks fro posting, I didn't know about any Hemorrhagic deaths happening in the US, the country is keeping things hidden.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I believe it, but in my case I blame it to the tampering of our food supplies and the medications we are bombarded with to treat different medical conditions, one big example is the bacterial booming that is immune to medications.

No wonder bacterial pneumonia is having a field day and is bound to get worst and people will be getting more and more sick after a common cold or just a bad episode allergies, because the body inability fight back, I spend years fighting sinus infections with antibiotics until I got so tire of it that I decided to just let it be, now I am doing a lot better without anymore antibiotics to fight it, weird.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I see your point about pneumonia, and I appreciate your efforts to spread awareness about it. It's probably a good idea to prepare for pneumonia if you get H1N1, anyway, as I did in my own way by dealing with the congestion.

I think I've already made my point about H1N1 also being significant. You could add to that what I've only alluded to in another thread about its own afereffects possibly causing brain, joint, and lung inflammation.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by invernal]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So wait...is this bacterial? Summary? And so the pneumonia vaccine (or any vaccine) is basically worthless? I'm so confused.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

People are dying from a strain of swine flu that has shifted to become much more dangerous to the lungs.

We went through this "it has to be something else" crap when Ukraine started, now after all the tests are back its swine flu.

What purpose do some of you have in trying to deny we have a swine flu pandemic and that its killing people? You believe the conspiracy theories about killer vaccines or something?

How many times do I have to be proven right before people stop attacking me and start admitting they were wrong?

I don't know if you're claiming it's something else out of ignorance or out of an anti vaccine agenda or what but you're liable to kill someone. Think really hard about that, please.

Like it or not a lot of people are going to die because they listened to all this fictional BS going around about the pandemic being some huge conspiracy to make people take the "killer vaccines".

It's too late for vaccination now but people can still save themselves by being prepared and taking precautions. Telling people not to is the same thing as killing them, IMO.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I believe it, but in my case I blame it to the tampering of our food supplies and the medications we are bombarded with to treat different medical conditions, one big example is the bacterial booming that is immune to medications.

Yes - of course these are most definitely a major part of the weakening -
Monsanto, aspartame - fluoride - High fructose corn syrup - the list is endless -
And the medications - outrageous amount of weakening coming from those -
but I think there is even more than this going on.
I think we are being hit from angles that we cannot even imagine.
Any group of people who can hide even just the above mentioned poisons -
have the ability to hide a lot worse.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
So wait...is this bacterial? Summary? And so the pneumonia vaccine (or any vaccine) is basically worthless? I'm so confused.

Its a virus, swine flu to be exact. Some people are dying from the immediate effects of the immune system destroying their lungs and some survive it to develop pneumonia.

The root cause is swine flu.

It mutated just before Ukraine. This mutation brings it more in line with the 1918 flu and the symptoms being seen match exactly what was seen in 1918.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

We have vaccine for Bacterial pneumonia that is why I remember one member here back when the beginning of the swine flu awareness was telling people that pneumonia was becoming worst after the swine flu making a link to it.

What we don't have is a vaccine for viral pneumonia, but the vaccine for bacterial pneumonia doesn't grantee that you will never get pneumonia.

Bacterial pneumonia is more dangerous than viral but treatable if you seek treatment early.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
It's too late for vaccination now but people can still save themselves by being prepared and taking precautions. Telling people not to is the same thing as killing them, IMO.

So are you saying Poland is trying to kill its own people? They don't want the vaccine based on a lack of testing.

I don't have all night to argue with you about this, as I see happening on other threads. However, I don't agree with you accusing anyone who disagrees with the vaccine of *murder*.

We don't know for sure if the vaccine is safe or even effective. You speak as if you are absolutely sure of this. This is my problem with your statements, though I agree with you that H1N1 should be taken seriously and action taken toward self-care (which will vary from person to person).

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousMoose
My job has a policy that we have to come to work if sick. Even if you have a doctors note or cut a limb off and went to the ER before work, they don't care, you're getting a point on your attendance no matter what...and they changed the attendance policy putting most of us within a point or two of being fired, so we have no choice...

If I get deathly ill I'm coming in and going straight to the managers office lol

ps...I work at CVS Pharmacy and they are evil

My son suggests there's a method to your boss's madness.

Sick workers infect the customers.
Sick customers by drugs and vitamins.
The chemist makes more money.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join