It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Plans Disaster Drill on Las Vegas Strip

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Well I live in Vegas, so nothing crazy better happen or none of you will ever see Common Good ever again(Although I think some of you political cats out there might enjoy that breath of fresh air).

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Well I live in Vegas, so nothing crazy better happen or none of you will ever see Common Good ever again(Although I think some of you political cats out there might enjoy that breath of fresh air).

if a nuke goes off in america, will the wind carry radiation around the world which could affect other countries? if so, than all it would take is 1 bomb, anywhere, and we'd all suffer. can anyone clarify this for me?

-B.M

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

Originally posted by Common Good

if a nuke goes off in america, will the wind carry radiation around the world which could affect other countries? if so, than all it would take is 1 bomb, anywhere, and we'd all suffer. can anyone clarify this for me?

-B.M

No. Radiation in the wind isn't even a danger.
Look up radius of dirty bombs, this isn't like Hiroshima... which didn't effect the whole world. Nor did Chernobyl.

The most important part of sharing information about terrorism is that it's not a joke anymore. Ft Hood and other incidents show the increase of threats and those who carry out these horrific acts. We are on orange alert since 911 and will be for some time.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

thanks for the reply!

I did not know any of that re:a-bombs,

And I will make a point of looking into 'dirty bombs'

thanks again
-B.M

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I doubt anyone would notice.

Those old ladies playing the slots would need more than a nuke to dislodge them.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
I doubt anyone would notice.

Those old ladies playing the slots would need more than a nuke to dislodge them.

Heh. They would think it was part of a show, like the Ziegfried and Roy tiger incident. That's funny.

More likely the effects would set in 1-2 weeks later when PTS becomes an issue. 3-4 weeks there is an acceptance. 5-6 weeks there is more PTS then residual deaths. People can live for awhile without food but not long without hope.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Why is the US helping smuggle weapons, automatic assult rifles to Hezbollah?

And the CIA is now recruiting Middle Easterners

They realeased the old CIA manual today of trickery and deception.

This guy that owns Facebook is from Germany and he is the one behind all the hacking. They are staging a front via Facebook and Twitter, which all seem to link up now days with these stories in the news.

The census bureau worker staged with the word FED on his chest again, second guy?
Or was he citizens corp?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Whats really ironic is that Homeland Security is sort of replacing the CIA, none of Homeland Security is even from America.

Then when our troops go to Afghanistan they are going to just hand over our nations secrets to the enemy and send thm over to kill us, while they hide.

Our troops will be a half a world away.

Won't be able to protect us.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Whats really ironic is that Homeland Security is sort of replacing the CIA, none of Homeland Security is even from America.

Then when our troops go to Afghanistan they are going to just hand over our nations secrets to the enemy and send thm over to kill us, while they hide.

Our troops will be a half a world away.

Won't be able to protect us.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by 12.21.12]

You are really behind 12. No, DHS didn't replace the CIA. And we aren't unprotected here. Lots of fine men and women work very hard behind the scenes while we sleep to assure this. Do some research and you can see for yourself. If you don't do your homework you will have fear that fills the crevaces.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Maybe you can explain this in a way that leaves less confusion as to what Homeland Securitys actual purpose is in all of this.

Also why the citizen corps?

[edit on 25-11-2009 by 12.21.12]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join