It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Morneau

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hi fellow ATS members,

What do you guys think about Roger Morneau? I'm sure most of you were familiar with his desire to expose some of those occultists who communicate to demonic spirits. Do you think that this man is honest or just someone who will go beyond anything to make some money off of his books? Any opinions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Realization.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Anyone care to share their thoughts?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ReAlIzAtIoN

who in the Sam Hill is Roger Morneau?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

His info seems to check out. It is my opinion that the spirits figured him out before his initiation, and they rendered him almost useless by setting up an elaborate sort of play to deceive him about the SDA church.

He said of Elen G White (the spiritist who channeled the SDA teachings) that she knew the same stuff the satanist knew...I would submit that that COULD mean she was a true prophetess or it could be that she was in contact with the same deceiving spirits.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Some of what he says is scary. But he seems to preach a Christian fundamentalist view of reality. See what he says here:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Ever since I watched A Trip Into The Supernatural, I've wondered about Morneau's credibility. I couldn't find any dirt on him or any definitive evidence calling him a fake or liar.

My personal impressions on him is that he seems very genuine and sincere. Many of the things he talks about are pretty freaky. The guy is either telling the truth or did his homework! He was able to tie in elements of different Spirit Worship, Luciferianism, Secret Societies, NWO, and even false-flag alien invasion. To be honest, his information, if true, scares the s# out of me!

Originally posted by genius/idoit

who in the Sam Hill is Roger Morneau?

Roger Morneau claims to be formerly involved in Spirit Worship and Luciferianism. He is most famous for his interview A Trip Into The Supernatural:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Morneau was a Seventh Day Adventist. He, just like so many "christian" conspiracy writers had an agenda. His work is designed to be read by other christians and is meant to scare people that are already nervous about things like ghosts and sorcery. It is all meant to scare people and cast the seventh day adventists into the role of the immune savior, the only way to save yourself is to join his church....

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Brahmanite

I do agree that many, many people use religion to gain wealth. Spiritualism has been so corrupted that at times it is hard to distinguish sincerity from motive.

Besides the possibilities of fear-mongering, profit, or Adventist propagation, I enjoyed the interview. I felt it tied together some understandings I have gained from other fields of research. I am not saying I believe Morneau's entire message at face-value. Some pieces of information in the interview sheds a little light on a larger picture. Just my opinion.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This reminds me of the top notch spiritualist seances Hillary Clinton attended in the 90s. I heard somewhere that previous Presidents communicating with past deceased Presidents was more common that we know. I know this story supposedly took place in the 1940s but is there a single person to corroborate Roger Morneau's story? Even in a remote way? Seems pretty fantastic, how many elite seance mansions could there be in Montreal?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Morneau was used by the devil to seduce people with revealing truths about the devil's devices in order to then subtly lead people astray (2 Cor. 11:3-4, 14-15) from believing in and calling upon the name of Jesus Christ (Ps. 124:8).

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join